Start by marking “Real Hero: Small Town Military Romance (Real Men #4)” as Want to Read:
Real Hero: Small Town Military Romance (Real Men #4)

Real Hero: Small Town Military Romance

(Real Men #4)

Come to Jack's Bay...and find out what hero REALLY means.

A tormented ex-SEAL and an abandoned puppy team up when their choices have run out.

Nathan Hero, cursed with the ridiculous last name he hates so much, is back - to the town he swore he'd never return to. Serving as one of Canada's elite soldiers made him proud. But he isn't proud of the PTSD that's secretly cut him
Published September 2019 by Susan Saxx

To ask other readers questions about Real Hero, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Real Hero

Start your review of Real Hero: Small Town Military Romance (Real Men #4)
Lisa B. Lovely
Oct 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely adored this story. I loved Nathan and how he overcame all the crap from his past to finally open up to Amy and Ryker. Amy is just perfect as she is, she see's the best in people and wants to help. I fell in love with Ryker, he's the bee's knees.

This was a great, well written story. I was lucky enough to get to BETA read this for Susan Saxx and I absolutely loved the book. I loved the plot, the characters were all phenomenally written, and the dogs were funny and sweet. I really
Lisa
Apr 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Be prepared to fall in love .. with Nathan, the sexy ex-Seal who is the real hero. With Amy who loves animals and the colour pink .. she is a genuinely wonderful person. With Ryker ... who will immediately steal your heart. With Jack's Bay and the people who live there. This is not a sweetness and light, fluffy romance, it has depth and will make you cry at times but it is a beautiful, well written story by a very talented author and it will also make you laugh. Real hero is part of two separate ...more
Miss
Oct 29, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nathan is a real hero! Loved the characters in this book. Amy is a strong determined woman who knows herself and comes across as confident and able.

Nathan's story is sad in a lot of places. My heart broke for him but he really is a hero, a dashing one at that, and despite all that he goes through he never strays from being a HERO.

The Bachelor Boys peeked my interest also.

And who ever doesn't love the Epilogue, go see a doctor. It's brilliant.
Just read this book!
Coffee Chat
Oct 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: action, romance
I really enjoyed this book. It has all the elements I love; romance, suspense, danger, chemistry and humor. The story nicely written and there is enough action to keep you interested and turning pages til the very end. I thought the characters endearing and well-developed. Nathan is so gorgeous, sweet and sexy and Amy funny, sweet and very caring. And who wouldn't fall in love with Ryker. Can't wait to read another book. I received this book as a gift and voluntarily give this review.
Kentucky Bohemian (Grace)
Helllooo, Nathan Hero. Easy on the eyes, trained by Special Forces, uber-dedicated to his adorable wonder-puppy, and infamous owner of a monster-sized closet full of family skeletons. His hometown of Jack’s Bay, normally an enchanting and friendly town, doesn’t seem to want Nathan back: he’s part of “that” family. The family that sure didn’t live up to its ironic name. Nathan’s not blind to that fact. But the smart and sassy girl living in the cabin nearby seems to be.

Amy takes things, and
Pat
Dec 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely love this series by this author! Every book that I have read in this series is well written and this book is no exception! I was hooked from the very first page and as I turned each page I was drawn deeper and deeper in as the story unfolded effortlessly between Amy and Nathan! I highly recommend this series even though each book can be read as a standalone!

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Jodie-Ann Cairns
Bachelor Party Puppy stories are fun!

I really enjoyed this book, an easy read with great characters and a fantastic story line! I'll be searching for your other novels.
Amber  L
Jackie
Dec 18, 2019
Desiree
Jan 03, 2020

Real Men (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • A Real Man: Small Town Military Romance (Real Men #1)
  • Real Deep (Real Men #2)
  • It Started on a Back Road: Small Town Military Romance (Real Men #3)
  • Real Miracle: Small Town Military Romance (Real Men Book 5)
  • It Started with A Candy Cane (Real Men Book 6)
  • Real Temptation (Special Delivery) - Small Town Military Romance (Real Men Book 7)
  • Special Delivery: Sexy Erotic Romance (Real Men Book 7)
  • The Escape-A Short Story (The Real Men Series Book 8)
  • Skipping Christmas: Small Town Military Romance (Real Men #9)
  • Jack's Bay / Real Men Bundle 1 - Small Town Military Romance: Books 1 - 4