Start by marking “Beguiled” as Want to Read:
Beguiled

Beguiled

A Common Elements Romance Book

After years away, family black sheep Noah Harper reluctantly returns home to a rundown haunted house he wants nothing to do with while coming to terms with the preternatural abilities he inherited as well. Not only that, but how does an admitted skeptic deal with the tempting medium trapped inside the house with him?

Whe
Published October 29th 2019 by Amanda Jayde

To ask other readers questions about Beguiled, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beguiled

Start your review of Beguiled
CoffeeTimeRomance andMore
Beguiled is a tempting beginning which beguiles the reader and sets then on an adventure to see what happens, but it is only the opening salvo to future chapters in the saga of Boudoirs and Broomsticks. What paranormal reader can resist a tale of two lovers who must rely on each other and accept their powers to find the darkness? I fell into the story from the first page and enjoyed the mysterious journey on every page. Ms. Jayde. Is a wonderfully talented writer who entices a reader with her wo ...more
Jeanne Richardson
Nov 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the 1st book I've read written by Amanda Jayde; she has done a great job at writing a good book; I can’t wait to read more of her books.

I loved the chemistry between the characters.

Barbara
Oct 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
A new series called Boudoirs and Broomsticks, and I want to read the next book. This is Noah Harper and Max Davis' story which is a well written story that kept me turning pages. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Elvira
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this book from beginning to end. It was great having characters that are well developed and engaging and have plenty of chemistry. The flow of the storyline was steady and smooth.

Amanda
Sep 18, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
I’ve been telling stories for years, but it wasn’t until about 10 years ago that I began writing them down.

Since then I’ve tried to write every chance I get. I usually have a story in my head, one finished and one or two in progress. I also had the great pleasure of writing scripts for Circle of Seven Productions. A wonderful company that invented and perfected the Book Trailer™.

Now, after many