Start by marking “Rebel Soul” as Want to Read:
Rebel Soul

Rebel Soul

West Larson comes from old money—the kind of wealth that comes with expectations steeped in archaic traditions. So, it’s not surprising when he learns the conditions of his trust fund: produce an heir before he turns twenty-five.

Enter Stacia Kellan. Her lowkey personality makes her the perfect baby mama…without the drama. And thanks to her wild-ass hair, colorful tattoos,
Published January 23rd 2020

To ask other readers questions about Rebel Soul, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rebel Soul

Start your review of Rebel Soul
Sabrina
Jan 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Hero needs to marry and/or have baby in order to get an inheritance. It's been done before, many times. But L.K Farlow was able to put her own spin on the storyline and delivered us an adorable story that had me intrigued from start to finish. West Larson needs to produce an heir in order to get his inheritance, no marriage required. Enter Stacia Kellan, who's already down on her luck and going through a tough financial time. She's also the woman West had a very hot
Rina's Reads
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was funny, playful and sexy.
Stacia is AMAZING, West is super swoony. I want to wrap myself in this book and live in it. It was soooo good!
Joy Novel Thoughts
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rebel Soul was everything I didn't know I wanted to read. It's obvious from Farlow's writing that she has been pregnant many times and has children of her own the way the pregnancy and children in the book are written.

I've read many books where the hero must do things, like get married by a certain age in order to receive his inheritance, but Rebel Soul is a touch different than those, where a baby must be produced, and being a reader that loves the heroine getting knocked up... I just knew
Harloe Rae
Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
CUE ALL THE SWEET FEELS!

LK Farlow has done it again. Rebel Soul is the ultimate feel-good read packed full of emotion, laughs, and heat. The writing is beautiful and enraging and hooked me deep. I was left with a huge smile on my face. This book is one that’s meant to make the reader happy.

West and Stacia aren’t a match made in insta-love heaven. They’re long-time friends who’ve remained strictly platonic. I love how they strike a deal for the sake of business, but getting more out of their
Robin
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Witty and heartwarming!!

despite the odds against them. West is put in a precarious situation and when Stacia faces a family crisis, they come together and sparks fly. West is a sweetheart who was born to rotten parents and raised by his loving grandmother. He treats Stacia like a queen. Stacia is relentless and willing to do whatever it takes to clear her family name.. This is a great love story that will make you swoon. Add in supportive friends and this story perfect. If you are looking for a
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

When Stacia's friend West comes to her with a ridiculous idea, she's really thinking he's certifiable. But somehow her gorgeous friend convinces her. And she ends up not regretting it because she's suddenly seeing West in a whole new light. Which is right considering how they're about to be tied to each other, permanently.

When friends to lovers is done right, it's one of my favorite tropes, and it's definitely done right here in Rebel Soul. West and Stacia have the kind of chemistry that
Johnaka- Amity Book Blog
Jan 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Rebel Soul by LK Farlow
“Friends to lovers, 4 stars”

I enjoyed Rebel Soul. I love a good opposite’s attract romance and well West and Stacia are definitely opposites. They balanced each other well. I liked their witty banter between the two. Add in the secondary characters and it was a solid read.
West was blindsided by the clause in his trust saying he needs to have an heir before he turns 25. He’s currently 24, which leaves him with little time. When his friend Stacia needs help he’s quick to
Andrea
Jan 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
LK Farlow's best work yet! Rebel Soul was a roller coaster of emotion and laughs. I'm still not sure if I fell harder for Stacia or West but let me tell you I LOVE THEM! Their chemistry is off the charts.
Rhonda Ziglar
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 REBEL SOUL STARS!! OMG....My favorite book by L.K. Farlow so far!!! I am so happy after reading this beautiful book with so many feels. West and Stacia are PERFECTION....these two have so much chemistry you feel it oozing off the pages. You definitely need to read this book....so worth your time and money.
TheSassyNerdBlog
Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh wow...
So, I have read a few books by this author now and I have come to love each one and each character that I've read about... This one now holds first place when it comes to my favorite reads by this author.
Where to start?

Well, Stacia comes across as a rough and tough kind of girl. She's covered in tattoos and for the most part, gives off the vibe that she is the rough kind but underneath all that is a sweet, kind, loving and soft girl.

West is a mirror of perfection. He's sexy, swoony,
Erin Lewis
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Star Review Rebel Soul by L.K.Farlow

L.K. Farlow is a relatively new author to me and why that is , I have no idea. The writing was strong and I found myself totally invested in West Larson and Stacia Kellan’s story.

In order to claim his inheritance, West must produce an heir before he turns twenty five. Turning to his an old friend Stacia, he asks her to have his baby and she immediately refuses. She has no intention of settling down any time soon. Stacia is the last woman his family will
Closet Romance Reader
Jan 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Talk about a permanent smile! West...oh my heavens! Sign me up! I thought Rebel Heart was amazing but Rebel Soul took it to a whole different level. This book was...wow! Seriously, West was beyond swoon worthy!! Such a sweet, sexy, feel good romantic comedy!! I did not want it to be over.

West was thrown for a loop when the only way to get his inheritance was to produce an heir. How in the world could he accomplish that? The only person he could even imagine that with was the one person who told
Jenn the Readaholic
Jan 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Talk about putting the idea of the cart in front of the horse! West needs a baby mama, Stacia needs a miracle, and fate is all about making sure they figure out the details. Now if only West could stop putting his foot in his mouth when it comes to Stacia. Or maybe not, because their banter was hilarious, as was his caveman tactic to make Stacia actually acknowledge that there is so much more than roommate potential to their arrangement and lives. West and Stacia were already friends, so their ...more
Stefanie Jenkins
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So I spent three hours this afternoon devouring my arc of Rebel Soul by LK Farlow. I seriously have no words because I never EVeR thought the day would happen that Alden WArner would be dethroned and damnit this woman did it. I fell head over heels in love with West as stacia did. I..I... just don’t know how to feel about that besides giving you a standing freaking ovation. I couldn’t help but smile at the top gear reference.

This book is swoony and sexy AF and their banter is amazing. I just
Within The Pages Book Blog
Jan 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
I was having mixed feelings about this book, but after sitting on it a bit, I decided to give it four stars. While the book was a little too “insta-love” for me, I really did love these characters! West and Stacia were truly meant to be together and their chemistry was off the charts! I can’t wait to go back and read about Brock and AJ soon!
Ashley Gayhart-Hampton

*FULL REVIEW UNDER - REVIEWS FROM THE HEART
Lea Coll
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Rebel Soul is full of sexy witty banter. LK Farlow's best book yet.
Jillian_J
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
LK Farlow has given the best female character I have ever read. Yes, ever read!!

Stacia and West’s story is unconventional to say the least. West is a delicious alpha male that day by day worms himself into Stacia’s heart. Stacia will do anything she can to save her family from complete ruin. But with life in a complete uproar for Stacia, can they manage to find an agreement?
Will they realize things don’t always work out like they plan?

This is a seriously off the charts, sexy as hell book that
Kyrie Masters
Jan 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I'm not ashamed to say I devoured this book to the point where I ignored my family. I loved Stacia in Rebel Heart. She was the ultimate bff. And with this book, she was a badass you wanted to be. And West? Stop. My ovaries are on overload. It was a sweet, heartbreaking, and heartwarming story. I laughed, I cried, and I swooned. L.K. Farlow will be an author on my consistent reading list. She hasn't done me wrong.
Naomi Martinez
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was amazing!!

I loved this story so much! West and Stacia were even more than I was hoping for. They were perfect. I loved watching their story unfold. It was really cool to get to see how Brock and AJ were doing as well. I can't wait for more from LK Farlow!
Amy Dickinson
Jan 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Overall Grade:

“I know I have no real claim to her, but I want one. I need one. I need this woman to be mine. For this body to be for my eyes, my hands, my mouth…my worship only. “

Rebel Soul, LK Farlow’s newest book, follows the story of two friends, two people, who, looking at their appearances, are very opposite. West is the CEO of his own company. He comes from wealth, and Stacia is struggling to save her family from a financial predicament. All of her money is tied up in an investigation of
Rosie
Jan 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Easy arranged-relationship romance read!

Rebel Soul is an arranged-relationship/hero needs a baby to fulfil the wishes of a dead relative kinda book. This trope has been done many times before, but I felt like this had a different take on it which ended up being the sweet, romantic story of Stacia and West.

West Larson is the heir to his grandmother's estate, which holds many childhood memories for him. However, his grandfather left instructions in his will that he needs to produce an heir before
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
Jan 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 Cranky Stars

Normally we see these troupes of this rich guy falling for the girl that is his total opposite and sure you can say Rebel Soul is that but it’s so much more. You see West may be swimming in money and has alpha tendencies but he has a heart of gold and a sense of humor and Stacia is a fiery fake red head with tattoos and piercings who is stubborn as hell but when she loves someone she loves with her whole being. Rebel Soul is their story and boy what a sweet sexy ride it was. I was
Aundi-Musings of The Modern Belle
5 Heart Warming Crowns

This is a feel-good story that will leave you with the biggest smile on your face. LK has dished out a heartwarming book that is filled with heart, heat, and all the swoony moments you can handle. Her words reach into your soul and leave you with all the warm fuzzy’s and I loved every second.

“Weston.” My dad barks into the phone, his voice as pleasant as stepping on a Lego.

I love Weston, this man will get you all excited with his never-ending charm and filthy mouth. It
Jenifer Briggs
Jan 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is LK's BEST work yet!! I was blown away by how sweet and romantic this was! West is unbelievably perfect, and I mean that in the best of ways. There was nothing about him that was unkind or untrue, and it was such a breath of fresh air. He is literally the sweetest, swooniest, sexiest male character I've read in a long time.

Stacia is a tattooed badass who I immediately wanted to become best friends with. She's looks tough on the outside, but underneath her exterior she's the softest, most
Brit *My Little Book Nook*
*I won a duty-free ARC of this book in a Facebook film giveaway.*

Rebel Soul by LK Farlow was well written, and there was a lot I liked about it. However, there were also a number of things I didn’t like, and I’m giving it 3 stars.

I loved the heroine, Stacia, and how she doesn’t shy away from conflict. She puts on her big girl panties and gets to work doing whatever she can to save her family. She’s loyal to the people she loves and she’s not a quitter. She’s the definition of strong, in my
Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)
Rebel Soul had many amazing qualities featured through the entirety of West and Stacia's friends to lovers romance. For starters, I love this author's writing style, it is unique and quickly drawls you in. Rebel Soul was low on the drama, and was high with the witty dialogue. One of my very favorite things about this story is the friends aspect. It was authentic and the loyalty was clearly showcased through banter, so you know it is the real deal. I feel like the story did develop in a timely ...more
Victoria Weston
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a first for me this author and book and I definitely wasn't disappointed, I enjoyed this book immensely and so will you. Rebel Soul is an awesome read.

West Larson comes from money.
He has a problem though to be able to have access to his trust fund he needs to produce an heir by the time he's 25. Problem 1 he's already 24 and problem 2 he doesn't have a baby mama.

Stacia Kellan is so different to anyone else she takes no crap from anyone. She has tattoos, a smart mouth and gorgeous hair
Sharon Moritz-rosenthal
Jan 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I received a complimentary ARC - early release copy of this book in Kindle format from the author for review purposes.

This is book 2 in the series and I read book 1 and I loved it but to read this story you don't have to read the first book, it actually takes place 2 years or so later and the story catches you up easily what had occurred with the two main characters in this story in the past.

This book is Stacia's story and she is best friends of the heroine, AJ in Rebel Heart (the first book).
Danielle Street
Jan 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Really liked this story!! Although this trope has been done manytimes before, the story didn't feel stale or boring. This story gave me so many feels and made for a quick, easy read.

West has just learned that his a$$hole of a grandfather has put a clause in his will that in order for West to inherit the property his grandmother left behind for him, he must have a child before he turns 25. Although he isn't required to also marry, he doesn't have much time to find a suitable woman to agree to
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• The Trouble with Gravity
  • Liar (Voyeur, #5)
  • Focused
  • Manhattan (Becker Bothers, #3)
  • One Blissful Night (West Sisters #3)
  • Gilded Lily (Bennet Brothers, #2)
  • Riven Knight (Tin Gypsy, #2)
  • Release
  • BOSS MAN BRIDEGROOM
  • Wait for Me
  • Come Back for Me (Arrowood Brothers, #1)
  • The Lineup
  • Warrior Blue
  • The Guy on the Left (The Underdogs, #2)
  • Breaker