Start by marking “Taming His Rockstar” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176

Samantha Morgan

Taming His Rockstar

It was just supposed to be one night...

Being KD McNeil, badass rock goddess with it all under control, is a role she's played for so long that she can't remember being any other way. But she's tired of the spotlight, tired of always having to be on top of everything--including the men she dates. She needs a night off from being herself, from always being in control.

Enter
Published October 15th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Taming His Rockstar, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Taming His Rockstar

Start your review of Taming His Rockstar
Alyson Hale
Oct 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy hotness! Taming His Rockstar was a fun, steamy read. I loved the characters and was rooting for them the whole way.

Jake is the perfect master - dominating, sexy, and fully in control. Getting a woman like KD to submit is no easy feat, but he accomplishes it without blinking an eye. She’s a lion on stage, but behind closed doors she melts into his purring, eager to please “kitty.”

If you love dominating males, strong female heroines, and power struggles in bed, I guarantee this book is for
Doris
Friends with Benefits

That's what rockstar KD figured was going on with her and the sexy bartender/artist Jake. I mean she thought she could do this with Jake without feelings getting mixed up in what they have.

The chemistry these two had was off the charts and what was a one night stand is possibly turning into something so much more...if only Katie will allow it.
Doris
Oct 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Friends with Benefits

Jennifer Pierson
Oct 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Taming His Rockstar takes the rock star trope & switches it up with the heroine being the famous one, unable to pin down rock star which I found refreshing. KD McNeil has been a bada** female rocker for many years, which means she's uber famous at this point which is really starting to wear on her. She knows what came with it as she's player her part well, but that doesn't mean she doesn't need something different, especially finding a man to date which isn't filled with media drama. She ...more
Terri Trawets
Oct 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Katie has been a leading female rock star for 15 years. She is famous and recognizable, except while on vacation between tours. She is looking for something—perhaps love, perhaps a man who can demonstrate dominance, perhaps personal submission. Then, she finds it! But is it what she really wants?

This story is an erotic and enticing mating dance between two strong individuals who are irresistibly drawn to each other. Will their relationship work? Will fame cause a disruption? How can they
Jennifer Crutchfield
Oct 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Stand-alone full-length Rockstar romance with HEA. It was nice having the Rockstar a female, it seems most in this genre have them being male. Being a Rockstar and famous Katie has been hurt from past relationships in the media and is leery of anything more than a one-night stand. Bartender Jake is the first man who has dominated Katie in the bedroom and she reluctantly wants more. I would have loved a longer story with more backstory on both Katie & Jake, I also would have liked Jake’s POV. ...more
Wendy Livingstone
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When Katie meets sexy bartender Jake, the chemistry between them is explosive, and where she views them as friends-with-benefits, he is determined to convince her otherwise. This is a beautifully written story which is sweet, fun, entertaining, and steamy read, which had me totally captivated throughout this addictive page turner, and I highly recommend this for all readers.
Sandra
Oct 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
A book very well written and with characters with several layers.
I liked the way the relation between Jake and Katie was built, the way they connected and how even trusting each other, they did not allow themself to be open with their feelings.
Very hot scenes included.

Shae
Oct 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great Read

Taming His Rockstar is my introduction to the work of Samantha Morgan. What an introduction!

The story is written well. The characters are very likeable.

We have KD the rockstar who shows the public she is the strong badass a rocker needs to be, but in private she is really seeking a relationship with a man who takes charge and does not allow that public persona to throw him off.

Can she find that and maybe more with Jake? Will she take the necessary chance? Can Jake really tame a
Ayala Neeman
Oct 16, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
#Taming #His #Rockstar
#By #Samantha #Morgan

קיבלתי את הספר לסקירה, קראתי את התקציר ומיד הבנתי שיש פה סיפור מיוחד.
רוקסטאר אישה.
מגניב

אנחנו קוראות סיפורים על אהבות בין המעריצות לגברים שהם רוק סטאר ופה יש לנו אישה, שהיא כוכבת רוק מצליחה ושמה #קייט.
הכינוי שלה הוא #KD

אנחנו נחשפים לחיים שלה בתור כוכבת רוק מצליחה וכמו לגברים, שהם כוכבי רוק גם לקייט יש הרבה סקס מזדמן ללא התחיבות אבל בניגוד אליהם
הגברים שאיתה פוחדים להתקרב אליה. בשבילם היא אלילה.
וקייט, היא מתוסכלת מזה.
היא מצליחה במוסיקה שלה אבל בחיים
Jen
Oct 22, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
KD McNeil loves being the bad ass rock star but she is tired of it all and needs a break. She just wants to be someone else for one night. She finds Jake, a bartender that is willing to take on the challenge. However, these two are great together and their one night becomes a very hot friends with benefits thing. But of course, life as a rock star is not easy and as things become more between KD and Jake the media begins to catch on and now it is threatening to destroy it all. KD is familiar ...more
TRISH BROWN
Oct 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Taming His Rockstar by Samantha Morgan is a deliciously, sexy read with a thread of BDSM. This was my first read by Ms Morgan and I was very pleasantly surprised.

KD (Katie) is a female rockstar whose has been previously burnt in past relationships and she’s cautious about committing again.

Jake meets KD through work and they embark on a sexual relationship which is hot and sexy. However KDs fear of relationships puts obstacles in their way.

I devoured this read. Thoroughly enjoyable. It’s
Pamela
KD is a rockstar and Jake is a bartender. KD wants a night just for her and to be herself. Jake gives her a no strings scorching one night that turns into a friends with benefits. The problems come when the media find out about them and make Jakes life a nightmare by putting his job in jeopardy. KD wants to protect Jake by breaking things off but Jake wants to prove to her he can withstand anything to be with her. A sexy, scorching rocker read.

I received a copy of this book via Booksprout and am
Caroline Doig
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Who doesn’t love a rockstar romance well I do but then this is my absolute favourite genre rockstars, bands etc. KD rockstar goddess always needs to be in control all of the time and easygoing Jake who’s a bartender, their chemistry is off the charts and the sex scenes are even hotter. KD gets into a friends with benefits relationship with Jake but she calls it quits between then because of what the paparazzi can do to Jake but Jake doesn’t care so he sets out to prove to KD what love is all ...more
Maja
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great rock star read from this author. I have recently just discovered this author-this is my second book from her, but I like her more with every new book she writes. Characters are real, despite being rock stars, I also like the fact, that in this case, the girl is the one with this title and not the guy which is the usual cliché.

Ashley
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great story

There is a very light dom/sub relationship, but it's tastefully done and is not over-the-top. The sex is steamy, there is some light play and withholding, but nothing super kinky. Don't be put off by any reviews that say "BDSM" if you aren't into that, because it's very light in that aspect.

Katie and Jake have a great story that is interesting and enjoyable. I adored Jake -- he's wonderful.

Great story!
Cindy Hughes
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this Rockstar romance!
Katie is a Rockstar and Jake is a artist/bartender. Sparks fly when the tow of them meet. What started as a one night stand turns into friends with benefits. Jake wants more and is going to convince Katie to give them a chance.
This book is a beautifully written story that is a fun, steamy, entertaining read that grabbed me from the first page! I couldn’t put it down! I recommend Taming His Rockstar to everyone!
Marybeth
Oct 15, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is an interesting book. Katie is a rock star. She meets Jake at a bar where he is a bartender. They start having sex, but Katie is reluctant to call it a relationship as she has been hurt before. They spend lots of time together and enjoy one another's company, but Katie is holding back not wanting to be hurt again. They work things out, but it is a fun ride there.
Sandra
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
A book very well written and with characters with several layers.
Very hot scenes included.

Elvira
Oct 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed this book from beginning to end. It was a great with the having characters that are well developed and engaging and have plenty of chemistry. The flow of the storyline was steady and smooth.

Cali Jewel
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A emotionally thrilling, sexy, fun and engaging romantic journey filled with interesting charters, witty banter and scorching hot passion..... a great read from beginning to end. Really loved all the heart racing twists and turns.
Lindsey Kramer
Oct 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book was definitely worth the read. Samantha is a great storyteller and I can’t wait for her next book.
Linda
Oct 17, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Taming His Rockstar

I really enjoyed this book. The characters were interesting and the story line was good. I couldn’t put this book down until I finished it.
Pat
Oct 20, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The good character and storyline development grabbed my attention from the very beginning and the chemistry between Jake and Katie was HOT which kept me turning the pages until the very end!
Tayra Sanders
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
She is famous and recognizable, except while on vacation between tours. She is looking for something love, maybe a man who can demonstrate dominance, maybe personal submission.
Natalie

• Fear: A Dark Mafia Billionaire Romance
  • One More Song
  • Brutally Broken
  • Her Handyman
  • Hannah and Hawk (Hometown Love Book 2)
  • Rocked Senseless: A Stand-Alone Rock Star Romance
  • Her Choice
  • Georgia's Daddy
  • Bound To The Admiral (The Lighthouses of Devmaer, #1)
  • Marriage of Convenience (The Raven Brothers Book 1)
  • The Daring Doms: A Steamy Contemporary Romance
  • Stealing the Bride
  • Never Trust a Rockstar (Never Trust, #1)
  • He Comes Home: A Small Town Romance (Shepherd's Creek Book 1)
  • Accidental Pregnancy
  • Stealing Her (Covet, #1)
  • Best Friend's Boyfriend (Be My Boyfriend Book 2)