Start by marking “#Fate (GearShark, #6)” as Want to Read:
#Fate (GearShark, #6)

#Fate

(GearShark #6)

What’s meant to be will always find a way.

Perfection isn’t an illusion.
I met it, held it in my hands.
But then it slipped right through.

Perfection isn’t an illusion.
It’s elusive, cleverly evasive, and, in many ways, a horrible tease.

I’m not a man to be toyed with.
Quiet, thoughtful, and even sometimes careful,
but never someone to taunt.
Even the most controlled me
Published November 4th 2019 by Cambria Hebert Books, LLC

To ask other readers questions about #Fate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about #Fate

Start your review of #Fate (GearShark, #6)
Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱*It Broke Me; In More Ways Than One*⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱

The Review:
I have mixed feelings about this book. On one hand, the first .... half (about 50%) was very good. It wrecked me and I now have sore eyes. I literally cried my eyes out multiple times throughout that half of the book. And I'm not lying. And just for that part I would've given this book 4 stars. But on the other hand.... the rest of the book was too fast, and the dynamic in Trent and Drew changed so much that I didn't recognize Trent and Drew. This hurt me in
Simone
***2.5 Stars***
"Why you so tiny?" I asked him gently, lifting him out of the bassinet and into my arms. "You're smaller than a little peanut."
The baby paused in crying long enough to stare up at me with very dark eyes.

Bildergebnis für sexy man with a baby

^^^Sorry, but I needed the eye-candy. I'm a bit at a loss here... This was supposed to be a 5-star-read, dammit, and I'm still not sure what went wrong.

Something has changed...

Me? Maybe. Well, it was bound to happen and the more books I've read, the more my readin
Meags
5 Stars

This highly anticipated sequel has been getting some seriously mixed reactions by many a long-time GearShark fan, but luckily for me, I landed squarely at the deliriously happy, cried my eyes out, couldn’t put it down, gobbled it up in one long sitting, satisfied AF end of the ratings spectrum. Yippee for me!

This is the third story of the series to focus on original GearShark couple, Trent and Drew. Their story was already pretty fricken perfect and many, including myself, could argu
Wendy
Review to come when I have calmed down a bit...since I spent the first half of the book crying my eyes out !!

Absolutely awesome !!! I love Drew and Trent <3

4-4,5 stars
Karla
Nov 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.75 stars**

Oh the feels! I honestly didn’t think it could get more emotional for Drew and Trent but, I guess I was wrong because emotional it was! I was nervous about reading this one as much as love these guys it’s always scary to see where the author will take them next. I’m glad this was written though, thinking about book two made me realize that they needed more to their story. My goodness they went through so much I was a blubbering mess, heartache tears, happy tears a total emotional r
Anna Doe

Paperback at amazon: http://bit.ly/FatePBamazon
paperback at BN: http://bit.ly/FateBNPB

I cried.
I laughed.
I fell in love with these boys all over again.

#Fate is the most perfect finale Cambria could have given us. This book is beautifully written and the verity of the storyline cuts you deep. You can't not feel for these two characters.

Trent and Drew are something else. The bond they share, they love they feel for each other is limitless and as they've/>
haletostilinski
3.5 stars rounded down

I think I'm like several others in this not living up to my expectations. Although for me, I think it's in different ways.

I do agree that the first half was mostly excellent. It was the angst-y portion but it was good and engaging and there weren't as many...*sigh* little lines here and there that really bothered me.

Now I don't know if it was the author or this has always been Trent and Drew's characters and just completely forgot...and also they haven't g
Alley Ciz
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I need to use both hands and feet to count the amount of stars this book deserves because 5 just aren't enough. Trent and Drew have been one of my favorite couple ever since I met them years ago and when Cambria announced they were getting another book I couldn't even handle the wait.

This is my top read for 2019 and holy french fries Drew, this book is just--EVERYTHING.

I will have you swoon, cry ugly tears and happy tears. Your heart will be lodged in your throat and your stomach wi
❧Gwendolyn❧A Bookish Berkeley Girl❧
My Stars!

Have you ever woke up and said hells no, the stars do not align. Well, I did.
And, I had to adjust my given stars.

2.5 Stars. Here is my reasons:

Trent was not a nice human.
The first 50% of the book was not well done, not well researched.

More bigger reasons in the spoiler:

(view spoiler) ...more
AussieMum
Nov 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
I loved Trent and Drew in #Junkie & #Rev so the first half of this was heartbreaking. Full of pain, hate and hopelessness that was hard to read at times. And while the second half of this got me to where I believe Trent & Drew should be, it was way, way too fast to be truly satisfying. I hate books where rich people throw money and influence around to ensure a happy ending. There is a myriad of ways this book could have gone about it without rushing to the end point.

A few
Shannon
This book was EVERYTHING I didn't know I needed for Trent and Drew, everything. #TrewLove4Ever

I never expected Ms. Hebert to write another story for Trent and Drew. Even though I knew she loved these guys, I figured she left them in a good place and that would be it. When I completed #FinishLine, I was happy with where things stood, for everyone in the #GearShark series, including Drew and Trent. But there was always that lingering hunger for more of them- if I'm being honest, I wanted a wedding
Bo
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Predictable Perfection

The blurb pretty much gave away the major plot point in this novel, but I still loved every word. I laughed, cried, and cried some more when it was all over. Trent and Drew are 2 of my favorite characters of all time. Trent continues to make me love him more in every book. It was also a great to see all the other characters in this wonderful world. I actually took a vacation day from work to read this, and I have NO regrets!! I would read about these 2 forever!!
Jennifer Reilley
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
#FATE

One word to sum up this book: PERFECTION

There is so much to say about this book that I have a hard time finding the best words to explain my love for Trent and Drew.

It was emotional. It was swoon worthy. It was heartbreaking. I cried happy tears. I cried sad tears. I fell in love all over with them and their whole real family.

We get to see what TRUE love is with these guys. Through their eyes we see the love, devotion, protectiveness, fears, self doubt,
Marureviere
Sep 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-reads
Legit CANNOT wait to read more about Trent and Drew! They're one of my absolute favorite couples 💖💖💖💖
Naardsbooks
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
*Disclaimer - #Fate cannot be read as a standalone, previous books in the series must be read first. There may be spoilers in my review, however if there is they are not major nor are they story ruining. Continue reading by your own choice.
__________

"𝘐𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺. 𝘈 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶."

I finished #Fate the day after it released, and I have sat around trying to figure out how to write a review that will do it at least
Talia (Red Hot Ink)
Oh my, this book. This book did a number on me because even though I had seen teasers and I should have prepared myself for it, I still did not expect to be crying my eyes out only 30 pages in. But besides the industrial usage of Kleenexes, this book was overall very intense, a total rollercoaster of feelings, both happy and sad, that had me glued to the pages well past my bedtime, to the point of seeing the lights of dawn.

This review will have no spoilers, so I'll keep it vague, eve
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: +5/ 5 stars

Oh, my heart. I have so many emotions running through my body right now. This book, this book. It legit had me in tears for like 80%. First 50%, they were tears of pain, fear and heartbreak for these two characters I love so much and for all their were being put through. It hurt so bad to see them suffer, I was put through the ringer alongside them. I felt, I hurt, I cried along this family. A family I feel a part of since I first read this series.

And through all the pain
alice
Nov 05, 2019 rated it liked it
Karlijn
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My god. All the feels <3
Keeley
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Perfection!

How on earth this author manages to up each book in this series is beyond me. She's a magician when it comes to Trewlove. Actually, a magician when it comes to the whole #Hashtag gang.

I read this book in 4 hours. Yep. You read that right. FOUR HOURS! I couldn't put it down. It gripped me from page 1, threw me arou d, made me laugh, cry, gasp and sigh before coming to an end. An end I didn't want, because the words ran out, but an end I couldn't be happier with.

maggiefan
Sep 27, 2019 marked it as to-read
GUYS, IT'S HAPPENING OH MY GOD!!!
Nikolle
oookay, let's do this... **3.5 stars**

#Fate was really necessary????
I love Trent & Drew, they have a chemistry that is SO AMAZING!!! But to me, this one was just a lot of drama in their life, that was TOTALLY UNNECESSARY! Really... if the concept of HEA for them is the last 30% of the book, I understand... but it could be made it in a adorable way, like an extra book, just for us to see how they're doing, and the rest of the family.

I get it, everyone always aske
Liber_Lady
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This series a sports romance + College romance + New Adult all rolled into a package of family bonding, swoon worthy heroes and out of the world romance.
#Fate released a few days ago and I'm already rereading it. God, this book. These characters. I can't get enough of them. And Cambira Hebert did such a good fucking job for the last book of Gearshark series. She wrote a book that gave me a perfect series ending. Yes, I'll read them even if she wrote more. But now, I won't feel like
Cheril Olmsted
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
#Fate by Cambria Hebert was everything. I never been so emotionally involved in a book couple then I am with Drew and Trent. I can re-read their story over and over again and never get tired. Their relationship growth was so heartbreakingly beautiful and incredible to watch. I can re-read their story over and over and never get tired. They are #RelationshipGoals
AV
Sep 15, 2019 marked it as to-read
OKAY BUT THE CAR CRASH PICTURE THAT CAMBRIA UPLOADED? EXCUSE ME!!!!
Ria -  Reading Is Our Satisfaction
Trent & Drew - Trew Love ALWAYS

I always worry when an author announces that they are going to revisit previous characters from their novels. When it comes to Cambria Hebert there was no worry at all. Drew and Trent have always been my favourite couple from her, with this story she has rounded out their relationship perfectly. This book is defintely NOT A STANDALONE, so please please please read the previous books prior to this one ... their's is a relationship that really needs to be appr
Kei • fiction court •
Nov 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019
I recently binged the Hashtag and GearShark series again and then I saw there's a new Trent/Drew book coming out so I was thrilled!

This one was nostalgic and it brought back all the familiar feelings I had while reading this for the first time, I just love this group of people and despite the fact that a few books in the series have very intense moments I reread them quite often.

I won't spoil this with too many details as the blurb doesn't give anything away but it was th
Samantha Lawless
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Perfection #trewlove

What an incredible journey.
These two have been my favorites from the very beginning and we have all patiently been waiting and hoping we could get more for #trew.
This story was everything I wanted and more for both Drew and Trent, and yes we had to kinda go through hell to get their but that pain was worth it for the result on the other side. I had a book that pulled so many emotions out of me in a very long time. I cried(a lot), was angry and frustrated on both Drew a
Tiffaney
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Whew!

I'm honestly at a complete loss of words.

So many emotions.

“Trent?”

His smile vanished, and he grabbed the hand I’d pressed unknowingly against my chest.

“What’s wrong? Are you sick?”

I shook my head. “No. Sometimes it just hurts to love you this much.”

Cambria Herbert put her heart and soul into this GODDAMN story and I am so thankful she decided to write this ending for Trent and Drew. And share it with us.

There's so much heartbreak. And Love.

This/>“Trent?”
Kelly (the book hussy)
4.5 Stars

The long awaited conclusion to Trent and Drew’s love story. I didn’t know I needed this book until it was in my hands. This had ALL the feels. I swear I had tears running down my face for the first half of the book. My heart physically hurt for Trent. I was so happy when Drew stood up to his parents. Let me tell you, the hatred I feel towards Drew’s dad is real. So awesome job Cambria! You know the writing is good, when you feel so strongly over a fictional character.

I love
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Bailey (Confessions, #6)
  • Hat Trick (Fake Boyfriend #5)
  • The Hate You Drink
  • Starting from Scratch (Starting From, #2)
  • Worship (On My Knees Duet, #1)
  • Game On (Fever Falls #5)
  • Rocket Science
  • Duty & Devotion  (Faith, Love, & Devotion, #3)
  • Liam for Hire (London Stories, #2)
  • Whiteout (Unexpected, #1)
  • Living Out Loud (Free Fall #4)
  • A Way with Words (Memories with The Breakfast Club)
  • In the Ring (Boxer, #1)
  • Zombies Coming (Club Zombie #3)
  • Hold on to Hope
  • Easy to Love You (Love, #2)
  • Trying Not to Love You (Love, #1)
  • A Kind of Home (A Kind of Stories, #4)

Cambria Hebert is a latte sipping author of the Heven & Hell series, the Death Escorts series, and the Take It Off series. She loves a caramel latte, hates math and is afraid of chickens (yes, chickens). She went to college for a bachelor’s degree, couldn’t pick a major and ended up with a degree in cosmetology. So rest assured her characters will always have good hair. She currently lives in

GearShark (6 books)
  • #Junkie (GearShark, #1)
  • #Rev (GearShark, #2)
  • #Swag (GearShark, #3)
  • #Blur (GearShark #4)
  • #FinishLine (GearShark, #5)
“Nothing else seemed to matter when my guy was standing there looking like a snack.” 0 likes
“The muscle in his jaw ticked, and he let out a breath. When his stare came to rest on mine, it softened considerably. There it was again, that all-encompassing stare that made me feel swallowed whole.” 0 likes