Start by marking “Exultant Montana Christmas (Bear Grass Springs Book 9)” as Want to Read:
Exultant Montana Christmas (Bear Grass Springs Book 9)

Exultant Montana Christmas

(Bear Grass Springs #9)

Her most cherished dream. His greatest fear. Will they conquer their doubts in time to save their marriage?

Ewan MacKinnon is troubled. He loves his wife, Jessamine, but he fears she no longer feels the same. With a growing distance between them, he doesn’t know what to do to bridge the growing chasm between them. When he discovers what she is hiding from him, will his
Published November 5th 2019 by Grizzly Damsel Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Exultant Montana Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Exultant Montana Christmas

Start your review of Exultant Montana Christmas (Bear Grass Springs Book 9)
SKM
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I set my alarm to be up at 2:30 so I could start reading Exultant Montana Christmas - and oh my goodness, it was worth it!!!!

I have read all the Bear Grass Springs books and I needed to see Ewan and Jessamine have the child they desperately needed and wanted. I love the fact that they finally have that child. They receive that child through a way that left me at a loss for words and had me feeling sympathy and compassion for the father (I'm not going to tell you who he is but WOW) who made the
Margaret Watkins
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sometimes the strongest people are the most vulnerable, and in this case, the feisty newspaper owner and journalist is at her weakest. Jessamine hasn't always been the most popular woman in town, but over time she has made a difference to the lives of the people she calls neighbours. However, all of that is forgotten when gossip is stirred up by her unusual activities. Ewan has loved Jessamine since the moment he met her as she is his match in every way. The growing distance between them leaves ...more
Kaye
ONE OUTSTANDING TREAT!!!
Intensely exciting! Ramona seizes the dynamics, rushes the foundation and stabilizes the form on this rough and tumble treat that spins so intricately and interweaves with such precision it blasts this baby to life flawlessly. This bad boy showcases 100% on point realism, kicking up a churning vortex chocked-full of daunting circumstances and a bevy of surprising happenstance that keep you flipping page after page. Pushing on-ward, coping with the trials and tribulations
Sandra
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Exultant Montana Christmas by Ramona Flightner (Bear Grass Springs Book 9)

Jessie and Ewan MacKinnon are having problems and are both drawing away from each other.

Jessie is sad as she hasn’t been able to have children and feels Ewan is upset with her. She has a
particular project she is doing that she has not told Ewan about.

Ewan is upset as Jessie is spending hours late into the night at the printing shop and not having anything to do with him. Does he think perhaps she is interested in another
Bonnie Klein
Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Secrets & Misunderstandings

I enjoyed this novella featuring Ewan & Jessamine, although it’s ripe with heartaches. It underscores the dangers to a marriage when one spouse keeps secrets. Hurts and fears are difficult to overcome, and divorce looms over all - especially when gossip abounds like it does in a small mining town.

A good addition to this series!
Jan Craig
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Happy Ending

I love the books written by Ms. Flightner. They always leave you wanting more and more of the story of Bear Grass. I have this series and am looking forward to the next in it.
Anita Rohn
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A truly heart warming story with its own miracle. Secrets cause problems and emotions flare with rumors. It was fun to read about the family members and see that Bear Springs is flourishing. Loved it.
Linda
Excellent read

What a great addition to this series this book was. Waiting on the next one already. Would highly recommend this series to all that enjoys a great story.
Diana Robey
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is one of the sweetest Christmas stories I've ever read. Thank you Ramona for sharing these wholesome stories I hope to share with others
Lorin
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
I enjoyed reading this book! This book has wonderful characters and a wonderful plot! I am looking forward to reading the next book in this wonderful series!
Diane
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received an arc and the opinions and views are my own. Secrets should not be kept between husband and wife as it will cause problems. Jessamine finds this out almost too late to save her marriage to Ewan. A heart warming Christmas story. Totally enjoyed this one it was like visiting old friends. Would recommend to all romantics.
Charlene
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A really wonderful story filled with interesting, colorful and complex characters. Twists and turns, drama and tension and secrets fill this book. I loved it! I am voluntarily posting an honest review after reading an Advance Reader Copy of this story.
Pat Chowning
Marilyn Kruger
Dec 22, 2019

• Bryn's War: Book Two of the Evans Family Saga
  • Dylan's Journey: Book One of the Evans Family Saga
  • Wyoming Heart (Wyoming Men #9)
  • McCutcheon Family Series Boxed Set Books 1-3 (McCutcheon Family Series)
  • Ella's Christmas Miracle
  • Kitty's First Christmas
  • Dear Mr. Darcy
  • Lightning in the Whirlwind: A Frontier Boomtown Western Adventure (An Animas Forks Western Book 12)
  • RNWMP: Bride for Easton (Mail Order Mounties, #11)
  • Facing the Storm (Brice Bannon Seacoast Adventure #1)
  • The Fiercest Heart
  • Honor's Promise
  • Betrayed
  • Come Apart (Come Undone Trilogy #2)
  • Oopsie Daisy (The Flower Shop Sisters, #3)
  • Christmas in the City
  • Captain of My Heart (Heroes of the Sea, #2)
  • The Wild One (de Montforte Brothers, #1)
Ramona Flightner, a historical romance novelist, is an avid reader, writer, and traveler. By day, she practices the healing arts as a nurse practitioner. Every other moment, she's researching and writing the next novel in her Banished Saga and Bear Grass Springs series.

Ramona is from Montana. Her favorite pastimes are fly fishing the cool, clear streams of a Montana river, hiking in the mountains,

Bear Grass Springs (8 books)
  • Montana Untamed (Bear Grass Springs, #1)
  • Montana Grit: (Bear Grass Springs, #2)
  • Montana Maverick (Bear Grass Springs Book 3)
  • Montana Renegade (Bear Grass Springs Book 4)
  • Montana Wrangler (Bear Grass Springs Book 6)
  • Unbridled Montana Passion (Bear Grass Springs, Book 7)
  • Montana Vagabond (Bear Grass Springs, Book 8)