Start by marking “Croakies & Scream (Enchanting Inquiries #4)” as Want to Read:
Croakies & Scream (Enchanting Inquiries #4)

Croakies & Scream

(Enchanting Inquiries #4)

Okay, I’ll admit it, this is my least favorite time of year. Yeah, I understand the magic of the season…I get that…but most people don’t have jobs that involve wrangling magic. During the last three months of the year magical influences run rampant. And that means a lot more work for me.

And this year is the worst of all.

Why, you ask?

Because I’m not only trying to
Published October 31st 2019 by Electric Prose Publications

To ask other readers questions about Croakies & Scream, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Croakies & Scream

Start your review of Croakies & Scream (Enchanting Inquiries #4)
Lynn
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing

This book really kicked it up a notch! With Samhain the veil between world is very thin. Nadia Keeper is having a difficult time with the Hijinks her artifacts have been up to. The Societe of Magic is wanting her job, Grym may have betrayed her (can she forgive him?), will Rustin remain a frog forever? Terrific read! I can’t wait for the next book! I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Mona Livsey
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I so love this Series! And to have this one out now around Halloween is perfect. I enjoy the characters as they all have their own quirks and are so much fun to read. The storyline is perfectly paced with its ups and downs to keep you happily entertained. I will never think the word “Again” the same, love some Hobs!

Aimee Bower
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Naida is dealing with the artifacts acting up due to upcoming Samhain. She and Sebille are exhausted from the hijinks that the artifacts have been up too. When it finally ends for the time being, they go to bed.
Will sleeping she not only has a nightmare but one of her migraines. She gets up knowing that there is an artifact out there she needs to get.
Naida finds out where it might be, she take Rustin to go with her to the shop. What Naida sees in the shop will stop her in her tracks.
Grym tells
Disney14604
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books, arc, 2019
Can this series get any better!!!! Can I have the next one NOW!!!!!!!! Drama, action, flirting and what will happen next, all in one book.

The veil between the worlds is thinning due to the season. All the artifacts are going crazy, the SDE is after Naida's job, a doppelganger? is involved, a PTB is missing and all the intense action in the book. You will not want to put it down guaranteed.

Hi Mr. Wicked and Hex. I STILL WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS UP WITH YOUR MAGIC. I am dying to know. Hobs, I knew it.
Channon Coats
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Croaked series is indeed enchanting

I love this enchanted and enchanting series even when it niggles irritatingly by a typo or improper choice of a word. For me, that's HUGE bcs I am OCD finicky about language. I forgive Ms. Cheever and absolve her as long as she continues to welcome me into Naida's magical world. As a Keeper of Enchanted Objects, she is faithful when inexpert, conscientious while learning her new craft. She is growing and floating in a new world well-written. Errors in grammar,
Diana Lindoff
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
COOKIES & SCREAM is another action packed magical mystery by Sam Cheever. Her vivid descriptions of people, places and the unexplainable has you feeling like you are right alongside our heroes.

Halloween is when magic is strongest and the veil between the worlds is weakest. All "HE-double hockey sticks" is breaking loose at Croakies.

What's Keeper of Artifacts to do when:
mArtifacts gone wild trying to escape
Sociètè of Dire Magic surprise visit.
Hobgoblin out of control
Margo, the Enforcer is
Jill Anna  Freeman
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
” Croakies & Scream-Enchanting Inquiries Book 4)” - by Sam Cheever is a tale of one Naida Keeper ...Keeper of The Artifacts at ...Croakies ( a magical bookstore) ..normally not too taxing a job ...BUT during Samhain....all bets are off and Chaotic Magic reigns and artifacts...animals...and Nadia and her friends alike are ALL effected on this most frightfilled night of the year. And worse still ....a pop in visit from the Sociètè of Dire Magic. Nadia is a wits end ....no wonder then that she ...more
Carol
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The veil between the worlds gets thinner during Samhain and the artifacts all come to life and wreak havoc. Which means that Naida has her work cut out, trying to keep them contained as well as out of the non-supernormals' sight. But when Mr Rogers from the Societe of Dire Magic is quite determined to oust Naida from her position as Keeper of Artifacts and is looking around for dirt that he could dish on her. And as if that was not enough, there is a doppelganger on the loose

Sam Cheever has
Valerie Irwin
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my! So much action packed into every page!

Looking for action? Look no further! What could make all the mirrors in a mirrors only store break? Why are the artifacts out of control and in the bookstore night after night? And why is it every time you look over your shoulder, a member of the Societie of Dire Magic seems to be watching? This book is filled with events that keep your head spinning, revenge is required but will justice prevail? I couldn't put this one down reading it cover to cover
Jennifer Wertz
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I loved Croakies and Scream! This book is fantastic! The book is an exciting adventure, full of suspense, action, mystery, intique and magic. The characters are wonderful. Naida is so interesting and fun. She really grows in her powers in this book. I love the magical world. It is so complex and interesting with many great supernatural creatures and magical items. This book is exciting and so engaging it is impossible to put down. The book is well written and detailed. I love this series! I ...more
Sandy
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Naida the magic wrangler.
I loved the beginning come on how often you hear someone cry incoming when Blackbeard’s sword goes sailing through the air. This was fantastic with so much action, danger, mystery, and just plain humor. The magic in this book is all Sam Cheever she has written a well thought out and engaging piece. I love all the supernaturals and creepy characters this book had to offer. It was just the right book to read on Halloween. Pick it up if you like magical cozies because this
Claudia
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Samhain is the time of year when the veil between realities and dimensions is really thin, and many crazy things can happen in and around Croakies.
When, in addition to the usual craziness, Margot is returning to revenge herself and her family, chaos reigns supreme.
A wonderfully told story, full of lovable characters, with a small cliff-hanger at the end. Loved it and cannot wait for the next installment.
Nan
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Samhain is a rough time for Naida and for Croakies. The thinning of the veil wreaks havoc with the artifacts and now Naida has to deal with a possible doppelgänger. Together with Grym, Sebille, and her other friends, Naida has to figure out how to keep all the artifacts in one piece and put the doppelgänger back where it belongs. I received an advance copy of this book and voluntarily left a review.
Sheri Bolinger
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing, once again!

I so love Sam Cheever. Her books are amazing. This one finds Naida, keeper of the artifacts, in a couple of sticky situations as Samhain looms closer. The artifact library is having issues, a person from the past reappears with malicious intent, and Naida's future is in jeopardy!! It was amazing! This is a definite must read. The only down side is waiting for the next one to come out.
Darla
Fourth in Sam Cheever's Enchanting Inquiries series, "Croakies and Scream" was a wonderful read. We get to see the characters grow and accept the things they should. Halloween, or Samhain, is a rough time of year as the veil is thinning. Magical artifacts go out of control and old enemies show up. I highly recommend this book as it's well-written and fun to read. I do suggest you read the series in order.
Heather Wamboldt
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Croakies & Scream is the fourth book in the Enchanting Inquiries series and is another fabulous achievement by this author. Follow Naida and her feisty friends as they try to keep control. This story is full of Halloween humour and havoc along with magical mayhem, missing mirrors, and suspense with Samhain's supernatural entities.

I love this series and cannot wait for the next book.
I read and reviewed this book with no obligation.
Stephanie
JodiandDan Sands-Sweet
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I reached the end and I’m crying happy tears! What a great book! A tiny cliff hanger in that a couple questions aren’t answered, but I’m sure as soon as the next book comes out we’ll get those answers. And I can’t wait until that next book! I’m so in love with little Hobs! His, “Again!” just makes me laugh so hard!!

Dorothy  Scott
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
In this season of delightful disaster, Naida is surrounded with chaos. The Artifacts are restless, Mr. Rogers from the SDM is threatening her job, and evil in a mirror is after her. Croakies and Scream is packed with humor, mystery, and wonderful characters. I recommend the entire Enchanting Inquiries series

Erin
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Samhain that time of year, not Naida's favorite season especially with the amount of magic running rampant. Dealing with the artifacts out of control on the loose and her cat and frog clan, Naida must prevent things from going ugly. Sam Cheever has been doing great with this series and I can't wait for the next book.
Alexandra
Nov 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Once again Naida Keeper loses control over her magical artifacts - but is she really to blame? Everything goes highwire on the nights leading up to Samhain, which made this book especially perfect as a Halloween read. And all my beloved characters are in there and I really bit my nails and were very afraid for them. The story kept me enthralled from beginning to end and I read through midnight to finish it, because I just couldn't put it down. Oh wow! I shudder to think what will happen next to ...more
Scarolet Ellis
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Croakies & Scream by Sam Cheever is such an awesome story that I have read. This is book number four in this awesome series that I have loved reading and can not wait to read the next story. I highly recommend this story to everyone who loves reading about cozy mysteries and fantasy.

Kristi
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great addition to the series. Fun and entertaining characters and a great story line. You won't be disappointed adding this one to your reading list. The perfect book to snuggle under a blanket and get lost in the story line.

Suzanne G
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this series, the author provides a wonderfully entertaining read with quirkily believable characters. Without seeming too action-packed, the events of the book move along at a great pace keeping me turning pages and not wanting to put the book down.

Barb Foerst
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nadia Keeper is keeper of magical artifacts at Croakies a magical bookstore. Life is tough as Nadia is still learning the ropes. But with the close arrival of Halloween, control of the artifacts becomes tougher. Nadia starts to pull her powers together in this book and it’s a good thing because there’s a lot of supernatural entities to control. I enjoyed this book.
Pat Eroh
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a fun, interesting and awesome mystery with fabulous characters. I love Nadia and her out of control animals. This book is excellently-written with plenty of twists to keep me guessing to the end. I am looking forward to the next book by this author.

Heather Bane
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a really great book. Really well written with well written characters. Sam Cheever is a great author and I’m looking forward to reading more. I recommend reading.

Savannah
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was interesting in itself and the characters are amazingly interesting. The author is new to me. The cover is beautiful. I would read more of this author.

Kandice
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I found this book to be an extremely enjoyable read. It has a great combination of suspense, mystery, magic and action.

Sheila
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading this series. This seems to be nadias hardest artifact finder but with the help of her friends she just might make it. I can’t wait to read what comes next.

• The 12 Cozy Mystery Carols of Christmas
  • Witching in a Winter Wonkyland: A Wonky Inn Christmas Cozy Mystery
  • The Case of the Fire Spell (Hillcrest Witch Mysteries #11)
  • Pumpkin Patch Murder (Wicked Good Mystery #7)
  • Panic in the Treats (Sweetfern Harbor #16)
  • Clairvoyant Clues (Sunnyside Retired Witches Community Book 4)
  • Hole Lotta Magic (Magical Midway Paranormal Cozy Mysteries Book 7)
  • Un-Familiar Magic (Accidental Familiar Book 3)
  • Vengeful Vampire at Wonky Inn: Wonky Inn Book 8
  • Curses and Candy Canes: A Paranormal Mystery Christmas Anthology
  • Cold as a Witch's Toffee (Allegra Darling Cozy Mystery Book 1)
  • Catching a Warlock (Grimalkin Academy: Catacombs, #3)
  • Kitty Confidential (Pet Whisperer P.I. #1)
  • Potent Potions (Pet Potions Mystery #1)
  • The Case of the Freedom Spell (Hillcrest Witch Mysteries #12)
  • A Pumpkin Potion Explosion (Happy Blending Witch #2)
  • Candy Slain
USA Today and Wall Street Journal Bestselling Author Sam Cheever writes mystery and suspense, creating stories that draw you in and keep you eagerly turning pages. Known for writing great characters, snappy dialogue, and unique and exhilarating stories, Sam is the award-winning author of 80+ books.

Website: www.samcheever.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sam-Ch...
Twitter:

Enchanting Inquiries (4 books)
  • Tea & Croakies (Enchanting Inquiries #1)
  • Fortune Croakies (Enchanting Inquiries #2)
  • Gram Croakies (Enchanting Inquiries #3)