Start by marking “The Royal Rogue (Nordic Royals #4)” as Want to Read:
The Royal Rogue (Nordic Royals #4)

The Royal Rogue

(Nordic Royals #4)

Every family has a black sheep – even the royal ones.

In the royal family of Denmark, that black sheep is me. To the public I’m known as Princess Stella, but I feel anything but royal. As a single mom, divorcee, social outcast, and forever forgotten about under the magnetism and power of my older brother, King Aksel, I’m used to being an outlier. Though it doesn’t matter
Published October 19th 2019

To ask other readers questions about The Royal Rogue, please sign up.

Start your review of The Royal Rogue (Nordic Royals #4)
 Leo (Queen of the Rants)
EmBibliophile
Nov 20, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: 3-stars
3 stars

This one was okay. Not as good as the previous two books in the series tho. It was just okay.
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
<3 5 STARS <3

Love it, I adore this series!The Royal Rogue is a fast paced,heartwarming and super hot read!I fall in love with Stella and Orlando and the rest Royals!

I devour it, I have a smile on my face most of the time!One of the best things in this one is the tension and passion between Stella and Orlando!I loved Orlando's dirty mouth and Stella is fantastic!

description

The romance is amazing, I loved the set up and how they met also the way things went for them!It was lighthearted and intense!

Ⓐlleskelle - teamSøren♗ ⊲I like big b00ks⊳
Either I'm an eternal optimist or an idiot because after book 1 in the series I had already told myself this particular brand of romance— wasn't necessarily what worked for me.
But what can I do? On paper I did like the tropey blurb and I just hoped this would fill my reading mood.
The opposite attracts, enemies to lovers, surprise pregnancy, royal theme, a single mom and a manwhore... I mean, all of it screamed lusty passion, angsty drama, grovel, romance and banter, right? A fun and sexy romance
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
4.5 STARS!!!!

I’m such a sucker for a sweet, swoony romance with ALLLLLL the sexy times and ALL the feels, and that’s exactly what THE ROYAL ROGUE is! It’s fun, it’s dreamy, its romantic, and it’s a little angsty! Princess Stella and Prince Orlando are two of my fav characters and I loved their story!
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4.5 'Tu me manques' Stars!

I am a fan of royal romances and I can definitely state that Karina Halle did a fantastic job with this series of standalones. I do believe, after that beautiful ending, that this is the conclusion and it was perfectly done. I adored Stella and Orlando, their burning chemistry, the feelings and how everything developed between them. I love me a dirty talking hero and, of course, Karina did not disappoint with Prince Orlando. He and Stella are amazing and together with
Betül
description

Karina Halle is one of my favorite authors and the single parent trope is my favorite as well. So I was really looking forward to The Royal Rogue. However, it did not completely meet my expectations. It was just too fast-paced in my opinion. Everything happened too fast, and I didn't have time to get to know the characters and fully connect to them. Also even though I love the hot sex scenes Karina writes, it just didn't really add a lot to the story. I wanted to skip them to get to the regular
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
Pretty good but too short. Not what I expect from KH...
Lily Rose
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was ok
Sarah/DragonflyReads
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
You guys, Orlando and Stella are dynamic, addicting, swoon-worthy, and pretty perfect! When Karina announced this book I was all GRABBY HANDS! This one did not disappoint. With little glimpses of our favorite Nordic Royals from books past, The Royal Rogue was ACES!
Carol
Oct 05, 2019 marked it as maybe-read-not-sure-yet  ·  review of another edition
maybe....maybe not!!!.....this Royal series hasn't really wowed me so far...probably just my personal taste.
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

I liked it. It was aborable, funny, sexy, royally.
It was a bit too short though. And too silly/ridiculous at times and too insta and too fast.
But I really liked it. It was a quick & cute Royal Baby Romance!

I would've also liked for Karina to have hired a non-drunk editor/proofreader. What was going on there?
The timelines don't make sense, the ages don't match the timeline. It's not a step-sibling if you have the same father. And so many typos - or rather a word too much here and not enough
Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
Imani Blake (Enamored Reads)
Oct 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
This. Book.

I always go into a royals book hesitant and thinking I’m going to feel every type of way other than in love with it by the time I finish it. UNLESS it’s Karina Halle writing said book. The Royal Rogue was AHHMAZING.

Prince Orlando and Princess Stella were the bees knees! This book just had so many things happen at a pace I appreciate! It’s not insta love but when the characters had that INSTANT chemistry, you couldn’t help but fly through the pages! I love that there were so many
Weronika -  Little Steamy Reads
“There’s something deep inside me that sees something deep inside you. It sees we are the same.”

I want Prince Orlando to be my baby daddy. For real. The Royal Rogue sucked me in from the very first page and I wasn't able to put it down! This super steamy royal romance is filled with heat to the brim and I needed to constantly fan myself. Prince Orlando and Princess Stella had stolen my heart from their first encounter and I was experiencing every twist and turn in their relantionship with bated
Cc
Ugh, got all excited about the ow drama and delicious angst, but........no. They had all the emotional maturity of teenagers. I think it was the writing, evidently I'm not a fan. And then this was said by H "What I did… I’m ashamed I made the wrong choice there. I should have always chosen you and the baby. It’s just that I loved you so, I thought maybe I was being selfish by doing so. Choosing that love for myself.” Huh?!?! Did that in any way make sense to you?
AJ
Oct 27, 2019 rated it liked it
3.5 royally knocked up stars

A short, sweet, fast-moving read with a healthy dose of steam, this book features a royal single mother, a royal playboy, a whole lot of dirty talk and a surprise pregnancy.

This is the fourth book in the Nordic Royals series, an inter-connected standalone, and is the story of Princess Stella of Denmark (younger sister of King Aksel from A Nordic King), and newbie to the series, Prince Orlando of Monaco.

Princess Stella has pretty much flown under the radar in terms
Yvette ~ Nose Stuck in a Book
After meeting Stella in A Nordic King, I suspected Aksel’s sister might be getting her own book at some point. As a single mom and a divorcee, Stella isn’t your typical princess, so I was intrigued to get to know her better in The Royal Rogue. Stella lives up to her name as the black sheep of Denmark’s royal family after her brief liaison with the prince of Monaco results in an unexpected pregnancy. And that’s just the beginning of the book! After all, what’s a royal romance without a bit of ...more
Kim
Oct 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars
Princess Stella of Denmark is a divorcee' and a single mom. She usually stays out of the spotlight and only gets involved when her brother, King Aksel is away. Unfortunately, she ends up having to host the eccentric royal family of Monaco at the palace, and she soon finds herself in over her head. Not only are the royals quite animated and attention-seeking, but the oldest son, Prince Orlando is hot, sexy, and flirtatious as hell. He is nicknamed The Royal Rogue for a reason.

They go from
readingsnfeelings
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: not-finished
I used to really enjoy Karina's books but some of her latest books didn't really left its mark on me. I liked book one of this series but The Royal Rogue wasn't for me unfortunately. I tried my hardest to get through it but I eventually ended up dropping it around 60%. I couldn't feel Stella and Orlando's chemistry at all. It felt like it was purely sex between them. I know that this is a fictional royalty romance but it felt too unrealistic to me. The way they all talked, behaved, and the ...more
Shelby
Oct 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fun and fast and sexy and sweet!! Another wonderful romance by Karina Halle!! This is one of my favorite series by her because I love the overlap of characters and I love that it's a modern day royal romance. Plus these books always get a 10/10 for sex scenes.

I loved the story line and the characters. It was nice to see a different trope explored plus Orlando (the massive, blonde, loyal, cat loving prince) is so swoonworthy!

I definitely recommend this whole series if you want something light
Talia (Red Hot Ink)
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this one. It was a quick read that seemed angsty and complicated at first but that I devoured without wanting to throw it against the wall. I liked the characters and the felt very real and relatable despite the royal titles. I liked that there was no real villain and that the circumstances that drove them apart were understandable.
I’m becoming more and more of a fan of this series. Plus, every scene with Aurora or Aksel (or snarf snarf) was priceless. I totally loved their
Chelé
Oct 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
I could not wait to get my hands on Stella and Orlando's story! And to be perfectly honest it took me a bit to warm up to Orlando admittedly but gah, I just love how Karina puts her stories together and The Royal Rogue is no exception. It has everything I need in a royal read.....romance, passion, sexy time but it's also full of drama and feels! My only complaint is I read it too fast, I just love this world she's created!
Sarah Wayne
Way more smut than the first books in the series and I don't understand why the author would take it that far the other way when her prior formula was working so well. I love a good sex scene and sexual tension, but this was just not it. It was borderline gross and definitely a turn off. Not a fan of this one for that reason. Just couldn't get behind a "hero" so out of line. No true heroine would find that attractive. Blah.
Tahsin
Oct 23, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Super QUICK read, it was a short, fast and fun. Nothing too heavy, at least not explored in that manner. A solid story that works very well as a palate cleanser, or even between heavy reads.
Rachel
Oct 19, 2019 marked it as to-read
Would love to know if this is a safe read
Selma
Oct 27, 2019 rated it liked it
3-3.5 stars

I'm so sad to give this book such a low rating. The blurb was so promising but the execution sadly was lacking in many aspects. I had such high expectations for this book since surprise pregnancy stories are my jam. I usually enjoy Karina's books very much but this one is my least favorite book of hers to be honest. Hopefully the next Nordic Royals story will work out for me.
Judi Easley
Dec 17, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Romance readers who like royalty in the mix
Recommended to Judi by: KU
The Royal Rogue
Nordic Royals #4
Karina Halle
Oct 2019
268 pages
Contemporary Romance, Steamy Romance
Kindle Unlimited

The cover is mouthwatering, but not exactly what I would expect given the title.

The story is good. I really didn’t expect that much story given the fact that it’s a steamy romance. But the story in this is really quite good. The divorced Danish Princess Stella is doing quite well raising her daughter on her own. She’s not looking for another husband. But sex without strings can be
Karen King
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As soon as I read the blurb and saw the gorgeous man on the cover of this book , I’ll admit I couldn’t wait to read this story! I’m not sure why it’s been so long since I’ve read a Karina Halle book but I realize now how much I absolutely adore her characters. She writes the very best mix of feelings with sex. Not too much sex but just enough for hotness with feelings and love. Her hero is usually brought to his knees - literally at the mercy of the heroine.

We met Stella in The Nordic King. She
April
Oct 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
The Royal Rogue is the fourth book in the Nordic Royals series and can be read as a stand-alone. It is about Princess Stella, King Askl’s sister from the previous book. She has to be the hostess when the Royal Family of Monaco visits her country. There she meets Orlando, infamously known as the Royal Rogue for his outlandish and playboy ways. She and Orlando at first butt heads, but quickly succumb to their desires. A month later, they have a little surprise on the way and have to figure out ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• His Royal Highness
  • Insatiable (Cloverleigh Farms, #3)
  • The Rebel King (All the King's Men Duet, #2)
  • Dirty Letters
  • A Lie for a Lie (All In, #1)
  • Park Avenue Player
  • Outmatched
  • The Kingmaker (All the King's Men Duet, #1)
  • The Guy on the Left (The Underdogs, #2)
  • The Lineup
  • The Boss Who Stole Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #1)
  • Never Got Over You
  • If You Give A Jerk A Gingerbread (Reindeer Falls, #2)
  • The Billionaire's Forbidden Little Sister
  • The One Night Stand Before Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #3)
  • Enemies
  • Moonlighter (The Company, #1)
  • In the Unlikely Event
Karina Halle is a former travel writer & music journalist and The New York Times, Wall Street Journal & USA Today Bestselling author of The Swedish Prince, The Pact, Love, in English, The Artists Trilogy, Bad at Love & over 45 other wild and romantic reads. She lives on an island off the coast of British Columbia with her husband and her adopted pup Bruce, where she drinks a lot of ...more

Nordic Royals (4 books)
  • The Swedish Prince (Royal Romance #1)
  • The Wild Heir (Royal Romance #2)
  • A Nordic King (Nordic Royals, #3)
“I need him.
This man who showed up into my life today and awoke something inside me. Not a want but a need. A need to feel special, to be desired. A need to be free of my roles and my life and everything that’s expected of me.
A need to have a little fucking fun for once.”
1 likes
“There’s dirty talk, and then there’s Prince Orlando’s dirty talk, and I don’t think you can even compare the two.” 1 likes