Start by marking “The Missing Wife (Yorkshire Murder Mysteries #2)” as Want to Read:
The Missing Wife (Yorkshire Murder Mysteries #2)

The Missing Wife

(Yorkshire Murder Mysteries #2)

A DETECTIVE WHO’S NO ANGEL DESPITE HIS NAME.

Discover a gripping series of murder mysteries set in south Yorkshire.

MEET DETECTIVE INSPECTOR MICHAEL ANGEL. AN OLD-SCHOOL POLICEMAN WHO SOMETIMES RUBS HIS COLLEAGUES UP THE WRONG WAY. HE’S GOT HIS FLAWS, BUT HE NEVER GIVES UP ON A CASE.

PLEASE NOTE THIS BOOK WAS FIRST PUBLISHED AS “CHOKER.”

Lady Yvette, the beautiful
Published September 15th 2019 by Joffe Books

To ask other readers questions about The Missing Wife, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Missing Wife

Start your review of The Missing Wife (Yorkshire Murder Mysteries #2)
barbara jones
Oct 12, 2019 rated it it was ok
Lacking professionalism. Second rate.

Maybe in time,, the author will get better. Until then, he will need to read author's such as, Ian Rankin, Lee Child, Michael Connelly etc , to find out how to write story good detective novel.
Beth
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good Read

This is the second Inspector Angel book. It kept me guessing from page one. I enjoyed the plot and the characters. Angel’s quips make me roll my eyes. I hope the cadet finally gets his promotion next time. I really liked that there was no bad language or smutty scenes, just a good mystery. I highly recommend it.
Gail Gassen
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
WOW! UNPUTDOWNABLE!

A fantastic murder mystery with lots of twists! DI Angel at his best in this third book from author Roger Silverwood. You won't be disappointed choosing to try this amazing murder mystery that has a bit of humor thrown in to it. With not as much as the last book where M. Angel was in excess of his "one hit wonders" .
Jill Stirling
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The not so Angelic detectives

A good read. Just a good old fashioned whodunnit. No politics just the police investigating crime. A memorable set of characters and interesting plots.
Carolyn strelo-smith
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good read, interesting characters, enough twists and turns to surprise you. Good series so far.

Good series so far. Enough twists and turns to surprise you. Interesting characters, good connections between them. I like the policemen.
Judy G Spivey
Oct 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
A lot of false !eads, until the end.

Interesting read. Lots of twist and turns. Well written, lots of interesting characters. A good English who dun it. Only the !set few pages will tell.
Donna McLaughlin
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Easy reading

Loved this book. So easy but interesting to read. I couldn't put it down. And it's funny too. I feel like I know Mr. Angel now. This is the second book with this detective that I have read and I look forward to the next one.
Doreen
Jan 02, 2020 added it
Excellent!

This series is great! D I Angel is a crusty, experienced, clever policeman with over twenty years of service. He works a murder case like a dog with a bone--- relentlessly. His staff understand him and work around his eccentricities. Enjoy!
Linda
Dec 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
The Missing Wife

I enjoyed reading your book. The characters were interesting and the plot was complex. I look forward to reading more of your books.
Peter AvillEng
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyable

Another good read. This book kept my interest throughout. I look forward to reading another one. I will definitely recommend this author to my friends.
Mr Kenneth L Mullen
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great Story

A great follow up story in what I hope will be a long series.Great characters and a good plot with plenty of twists and turns.
David Nunez
Dec 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Easy mystery

I like the characters, although stories come together rather quick, I enjoy the way the interaction between main characters goes
Frederick Mew
Dec 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good
Godfrey Summers
Dec 25, 2019
Jenny Grose
Sep 29, 2019
Benalyn S Seeley
Dec 13, 2019

• The Gallows Green Killer (DI Jack Dawes Series #4)
  • The Bluebell Killer (DI Jack Dawes Series #2)
  • The Shetland Killer (DI Jack Dawes Series #3)
  • The Greek Island Killer (DI Jack Dawes Series #1)
  • THE GEORDIE MURDER an addictive crime mystery full of twists (Eric Ward Mystery Book 5)
  • Depth of Despair (DI Mike Nash #1)
  • KILLING CHRISTMAS an absolutely addictive crime thriller with a huge twist (Detective Mike Nash Thriller Book 4)
  • Playing with Fire
  • THE LAVENDER LADY a one-off spooky mystery full of twists
  • Vanish without Trace
  • The Flower Show Murder (Monica Noble, #2)
  • THE SHIPPING MURDER an addictive crime mystery full of twists (Eric Ward Mystery Book 6)
  • The Diamond Murder (Eric Ward #4)
  • BLOOD ON THE COWLEY ROAD a gripping mystery full of twists (Detective Susan Holden Book 1)
  • BLOOD ON THE MARSH a gripping mystery full of twists (Detective Susan Holden Book 3)
  • Murder at Flood Tide (The DI Jack Knox mysteries Book 2)
  • The Quayside Murder (Eric Ward #3)
  • An Unholy Shame (Monica Noble, #3)
The Yorkshire author writes crime stories about Detective Inspector Michael Angel who lives a fairly happy existence with his wife Mary in the town of Bromersley in South Yorkshire.

Yorkshire Murder Mysteries (3 books)
  • The Missing Nurse (Yorkshire Murder Mysteries #1)
  • The Man in the Pink Suit (Yorkshire Murder Mysteries #3)