Start by marking “Eat Happy Too: 160+ New Gluten Free, Grain Free, Low Carb Recipes for a Joyful Life” as Want to Read:

Anna Vocino is back with Eat Happy Too: 160+ NEW delicious grain-free, gluten-free, low carb recipes that are also free of processed sugars. Get back to cooking and retrain your taste buds to love food again. You'll be shocked at how good food can taste! Eat Happy Too has 160 more starters, mains, sides, soups, casseroles, slow cooker AND Instant Pot recipes, plus ...more
Published September 17th 2019 by Telemachus Press, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Eat Happy Too, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Eat Happy Too

Start your review of Eat Happy Too: 160+ New Gluten Free, Grain Free, Low Carb Recipes for a Joyful Life
Maria Ryan
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Time to Cook!

This is the second cookbook from voice-over artist cum stand up comedienne cum podcast host Anna Vocino, a woman of many, many employable talents.

I first became acquainted with Anna’s food about five years ago after listening to Vinnie Tortorich’s Fitness Confidential podcast on which Anna is co-host. I instantly fell in love with her food-based blog and started making her recipes. The first one I made was her Slow Cooker Short Ribs and I was hooked from there.

Anna’s food is
Amber Beauchamp
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a must. ESPECIALLY if you’re someone cutting grains/carbs out of your diet. Although, it’s great food regardless. No recipe feels like “diet” food. It’s just GOOD food.

Recipes are super easy but so much flavor! I love hosting people for dinner and few people eat the same way as I do (no sugar, no grains). One of my favorite things is my friends that eat a normal diet LOVE whatever I cook! it’s very transferable.

It’s great for everyone but especially those working to make a dietary
Georgi
Sep 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
More Great Recipes!

If you are eating a low carb diet, if you are following NSNG (no sugars, no grains), if you are gluten intolerant or have Celiac disease, then this book is for you! So many amazing recipes that will help you feed your family in a healthy way. Eating real, healthy food doesnt need to be boring! Do yourself a favor and buy this book, and while you're at it, you should also buy her first book, Eat Happy. You wont be sorry!
Pete
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So many great recipes!

This is going to yield a ton of staples in our ongoing journey to weight loss, health, fitness, and a better life. Cannot wait to keep trying new recipes! Better than ever!
Kelli
Jan 20, 2020 rated it liked it
First book is much better. This has lots of recipes that might be great but are a little too gourmet or have obscure ingredients. I have kids. That’s not gonna work and be way to expensive
Ronnie
Jan 06, 2020
Marianna
Nov 07, 2019
Shari
rated it did not like it
Nov 16, 2019

David Sadler Coppard
marked it as to-read
Chelsea Brown

• Fitness Confidential
  • The Night Fire (Harry Bosch #22; Renée Ballard, #3; Harry Bosch Universe, #32)
  • Blue Moon (Jack Reacher, #24)
  • Body Love
  • 12 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
  • 13 Free Baby Crochet Patterns
  • ONE DAY CROCHET: 25 + Easy and Cute Baby Crocheted Projects,Patterns for Wearing,Snuggling and Playing(One day Crochet Project for beginners) (Liveloveandcrochet Book 3)
  • CROCHET: Crocheting For Babies, Knitting, DIY, Projects Step by Step (Sewing, Quilting, DIY Crochet, Baby Crochet, Baby Knitting, Afgahn, Patterns Guide, Scarves)
  • sweet easy baby crochet animals for beginners: Crochet for babies: The Complete Step by Step Beginners Guide How to Crochet Lovely animals Socks and Hats for your Baby one day crochet
  • 101 Strength Training Workouts  Strategies
  • Talking to Strangers: What We Should Know about the People We Don't Know
  • Make Art Make Money: Lessons from Jim Henson on Fueling Your Creative Career
  • Declutter Your Mind: How to Stop Worrying, Relieve Anxiety, and Eliminate Negative Thinking (Mindfulness Books Series Book 1)
  • What Happens in Paradise
  • The Lavender Lover's Handbook: The 100 Most Beautiful and Fragrant Varieties for Growing, Crafting, and Cooking
  • The Minimalist Way: Minimalism Strategies to Declutter Your Life and Make Room for Joy
  • The No-Spend Challenge Guide: How to Stop Spending Money Impulsively, Pay off Debt Fast, & Make Your Finances Fit Your Dreams
  • The Minimalist Budget: A Practical Guide on How to Save Money, Spend Less and Live More with a Minimalist Lifestyle
Anna is the author of Eat Happy and Eat Happy Too. Her cookbooks are filled with gluten and grain free recipes that celebrate her half Southern, half Italian-girl heritage. She hopes you enjoy every tasty recipe from cover to cover.