Start by marking “Eat Happy Too: 160+ New Gluten Free, Grain Free, Low Carb Recipes for a Joyful Life” as Want to Read:

Anna Vocino is back with Eat Happy Too: 160+ NEW delicious grain-free, gluten-free, low carb recipes that are also free of processed sugars. Get back to cooking and retrain your taste buds to love food again. You'll be shocked at how good food can taste! Eat Happy Too has 160 more starters, mains, sides, soups, casseroles, slow cooker AND Instant Pot recipes, plus ...more
Published September 17th 2019 by Telemachus Press, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Eat Happy Too, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Eat Happy Too

Start your review of Eat Happy Too: 160+ New Gluten Free, Grain Free, Low Carb Recipes for a Joyful Life
Dash fan
4 Healthy and wholesome Recipes, offering a variety of options to suit all!

Eat Happy Too is a delicious Recipe Book that combines Healthy and wholesome food, offering a variety of options to suit all.

The book is based alongside the recipes that adhere to this philosophy NSNG (No Sugars No Grains) which i am not at all familiar with. But most importantly it's not a diet book!

All the recipies are American Measurements, that use Cups to weigh out ingredients. I do have cup measures but don't find
Scarlett Readz and Runz....Through Novel Time & Distance
Over the years my eating habits have changed quite a bit. Growing up eating hearty loaves of bread with sandwich meats and cheese, and the good old kind of cooking with gravies, potatoes and creamed veggies with deserts on top of that, or trips to the bakery isn’t what I do anymore today. Certainly, on occasion, I will still do those traditional meals, especially for others, but I always modify or substitute my portions of the meal. I just can’t eat the way I used to anymore. Why? Because I can ...more
Mary
Feb 20, 2020 added it
This book was received from the Author/Publisher, in exchange for an honest review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Eat Happy Too is the second cookbook by Anna Vocino. I was so happy to receive a copy for review since this cookbook speaks to my lifestyle being diabetic.

The first thing that really stood out to me was that in the welcome section Anna kept specifying that this is not a diet. I really liked that since what I am looking for is real food and not low carb diet food. Yes, trust me
Maria Ryan
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Time to Cook!

This is the second cookbook from voice-over artist cum stand up comedienne cum podcast host Anna Vocino, a woman of many, many employable talents.

I first became acquainted with Anna’s food about five years ago after listening to Vinnie Tortorich’s Fitness Confidential podcast on which Anna is co-host. I instantly fell in love with her food-based blog and started making her recipes. The first one I made was her Slow Cooker Short Ribs and I was hooked from there.

Anna’s food is
Amber Beauchamp
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a must. ESPECIALLY if you’re someone cutting grains/carbs out of your diet. Although, it’s great food regardless. No recipe feels like “diet” food. It’s just GOOD food.

Recipes are super easy but so much flavor! I love hosting people for dinner and few people eat the same way as I do (no sugar, no grains). One of my favorite things is my friends that eat a normal diet LOVE whatever I cook! it’s very transferable.

It’s great for everyone but especially those working to make a dietary
Georgi
Sep 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
More Great Recipes!

If you are eating a low carb diet, if you are following NSNG (no sugars, no grains), if you are gluten intolerant or have Celiac disease, then this book is for you! So many amazing recipes that will help you feed your family in a healthy way. Eating real, healthy food doesnt need to be boring! Do yourself a favor and buy this book, and while you're at it, you should also buy her first book, Eat Happy. You wont be sorry!
Liliyana Shadowlyn
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020-reads
A brilliant cookbook. Although I haven't had a chance to check out her first cookbook, I'm genuinely impressed with Vocino's recipes. They're easy to follow, delicious, and healthy. As someone who has had to cut down on their gluten for medical reasons, it was refreshing to find such a great collection of recipes.
Pete
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So many great recipes!

This is going to yield a ton of staples in our ongoing journey to weight loss, health, fitness, and a better life. Cannot wait to keep trying new recipes! Better than ever!
Kelli
Jan 20, 2020 rated it liked it
First book is much better. This has lots of recipes that might be great but are a little too gourmet or have obscure ingredients. I have kids. That’s not gonna work and be way to expensive
Ronnie
Nov 07, 2019
Awna Kotchian
Feb 03, 2020
Shari
rated it did not like it
Nov 16, 2019
Michelle Triemstra
Sep 22, 2019
Mike Winkler
Sep 28, 2019

• The Night Fire (Harry Bosch #22; Renée Ballard, #3; Harry Bosch Universe, #32)
  • Blue Moon (Jack Reacher, #24)
  • 101 Strength Training Workouts  Strategies
  • Talking to Strangers: What We Should Know about the People We Don't Know
  • What Happens in Paradise
  • Fitness Confidential
  • The 19th Christmas (Women's Murder Club, #19)
  • We're All Not the Same, But We're Still Family: An Adoption and Birth Family Story
  • A Long Petal of the Sea
  • Buried in My Past
  • Fall, or Dodge in Hell
  • Subject A36 (The Colony, #1)
  • Heir of Lies (Black Dawn Series Book One)
  • Silver Spoons: One's Journey Through Addiction
  • An Equal Justice (David Adams, #1)
  • The Six-Week Solution
  • Death by Midnight: The Secret Life of Anna Goode series
  • The Dispatcher
Anna is the author of Eat Happy and Eat Happy Too. Her cookbooks are filled with gluten and grain free recipes that celebrate her half Southern, half Italian-girl heritage. She hopes you enjoy every tasty recipe from cover to cover.