Start by marking “Waiting For You (The Spencer Family #1)” as Want to Read:
Waiting For You (The Spencer Family #1)

Waiting For You

(The Spencer Family #1)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  2 reviews
Responsibility—that one word sums up Wade Spencer’s existence since his father’s death. Thrust into the role of head of the family, he’s keeping the farm running and his younger siblings in line. When a life-threatening illness attacks his momma, he readily steps in to support her. Sure would be nice to have someone by his side to help carry the load, but all that responsi ...more
Expected publication: January 7th 2020 by Dreamer Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Waiting For You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Waiting For You

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·
 ·  1 rating  ·  2 reviews

Start your review of Waiting For You (The Spencer Family #1)
MJSH
Sep 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’ve enjoyed all of Andrea Boyd’s books I’ve read so far but I think this may be my favorite to date. In this book, there is a whole lot more than romance between a humbled, once uppity girl returning to her small home town as a divorced single mother and her steadfast, strong, dependable farmer neighbor. The story addresses where and in whom we truly put our trust and identity, the value of firmly grounded and faith-filled family, difficulties of surviving cancer treatment, and the intricacies ...more
Andrea Boyd
Oct 23, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
The Spencer family first came into existence when I wrote Mistletoe Kiss. I hadn’t planned to write a series, but I absolutely fell in love with the family when I was writing Chase’s story!
I normally get to know the characters before I start writing. I already knew Wade from Mistletoe Kiss but that was only one half of the equation. What about his love interest? It is a romance after all. I hadn’t even named the female yet when the prologue came pouring out and Dani came to life.
I hope you enj
Pam Graber
Oct 23, 2019
Rebecca
Oct 24, 2019
Note: If you are a reviewer who would like a free eBook copy of Securing Aisling, just ask for it! If you have a website and would like to give away an eBook copy of Securing Aisling, just ask for it!
I am just getting started and I'm really flying by the seat of my pants here, so if you have any ideas of how I can promote my book, feel free to contact me. Any help is appreciated.