Start by marking “Dear Ava” as Want to Read:

Dear Ava

WSJ bestselling author Ilsa Madden-Mills delivers a sizzling enemies-to-lovers romance.

The rich and popular Sharks rule at prestigious, ivy-covered Camden Prep. Once upon a time, I wanted to be part of their world—until they destroyed me.

The last thing I expected was an anonymous love letter from one of them.

Please. I hate those rich jerks for what they did to me. The
Paperback
Expected publication: February 3rd 2020

Win a Copy of This Book

Release date: Feb 03, 2020
    Enter to win one of twenty signed papers of Dear Ava by WSJ Bestselling Author Ilsa Madden-Mills!

The rich and popular Sharks rule at prestigious,

Format: Print book

Start your review of Dear Ava
    Robyn
    Sep 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
    4.5 Tulip Stars

“Dear Ava,” is a novella within the “Team Player 2: A Sport Anthology.” However, this story will be added to, and will be re-published as a full length standalone novel, in early 2020! I’m all over “double the words,” of a lengthier promised story, because this teaser pulled me in from the start!

I don’t want to give too much always, but the prologue starts out pretty dark, and it’s insight, as well as the Author’s Note, keeps you guessing, and intrigued throughout.

Isla Madden
    Susan (susayq ~)
    Ilsa Madden-Mills has done it again. She writes these characters that you want to know and you want to live in their world.

While this was a quick read, it was a little on the angsty-dark side with what Ava went through and the way she is treated. But have no fear, you will be cheering on Ava and watching her trust again is great!

I can not wait to get more from the people in this book!
    Kari Davis
    Dear Ava by Ilsa Madden Millsis part of the Team Player Anthology. It hooked me in and left me begging for more.

Dear Ava centers around Ava and Knox who are both seniors at Camden Prep. This is a introduction to them as we will be getting more, Yes!!

Camden Prep is an Ivy League school filled with snobby rich elites and where the Sharks rule the school. Ava Harris is a scholarship student who wanted to be a part of the popular crowd and she was until someone took something they shouldn’t have.
    Thuy Taylor
    I NEED MORE!!!

Quick read that will pull you in from the get go. Really good main characters and I can tell this will be an interconnected series. Fingers crossed, I HOPE!

Ava has struggled all her life to get where she is, she is going to school at the filthy rich academy but she is a scholarship kid from the other side of the tracks. Sent from foster home to foster home all her life. Someone has a secret admirer and she doesn't know if its a trick or not due to a major event that happened to her
    Read this as a part of the Team Player 2: A Sports anthology.
    I know the author is planning to release this with more content so I will probably update the rating and the review of this book when I've read the new release but it's a 2 star rating for now.
    Donna ~
    Sep 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    What a great story Ilsa Madden Molls has created. This novella was full of a range of emotions and desks with quite a few different topics which when combined give us the story of Knox and Ava.

Knox is so much more than he lets people see. His popularity at school makes it easy for him to hide his personal turmoil.

Ava is trying to find her footing and assert herself so that she can keep herself protected from the “sharks” and harsh words people throw her way. Determined to stay on track for
    Ashley Munoz
    Sep 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Perfect. Angsty. Emotional.
    I received this as an ARC in exchange for an honest review- with that said: Dear Ava is one of my favorite stories of the year.
    I don't usually fall in love with shorter stories, tucked into anthologies. They're fun to read, but I rarely have an issue with putting them down. But I couldn't put this one down and in turn, ended up loving this story.
    Ava, a swan, was forced to become a dragon who fiercely protects her heart and herself after what was done to her.
    Her
    Saunders
    Sep 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
    A novella from the Team Player Anthology 2.

Dear Ava gives us an oversight what's to come when the book released in 2020.

There are a lot of "bully" college stories about but what I loved about this one is that the FC is feisty and has the balls to stand tall and fight back when she is faced with going back to school.

Despite the shortness and the predictability of the plot it delivers quite a punch.

Looking forward to reading this in full and finding out what happens to "Tulip" and Knox and the
    Mayas
    Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Read the start of this is Team Player 2 Anthology and got addicted. I can't wait for the added words and for what is to come next with Ava and Knox.
    Trish Cloud
    Sep 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Well, that just makes you want to know more. I generally think I am not one to want to read books about high school or college students. But Ilsa Madden-Mills proves me wrong yet again. I fell for her characters in "I Hate You" cried over them, laughed at them, and ended up loving them to death. Now she's got me with Ava and Knox. There's a lot going on here and I don't believe we've come close to knowing all we need to. I was happy to read at the end of the novella this was going to be a full ...more
    Samantha || Fictionally Sam
    Absolutely ADORED this novella and I honestly am now counting down the days until this is a full length standalone. 2020 CANNOT come soon enough!

Apart of the Team Player 2 Anthology, Dear Ava tells the introductory story of the budding romance between Ava and Knox, two seniors at Camden Prep. This novella had a little bit of everything I was craving--emotion, angst, and a spark of something fresh and new that only a romance can bring. I could not for the life of me set this one down and binged
    Becky Rendon
    Dear Ava by Ilsa Madden-Mills 4.5 stars

Wow! Talk about hard hitting and in your face. Ilsa Madden-Mills didn't hold her punches in Dear Ava. She starts with a wallop and keeps them coming. Yes, it has a sensitive nature and it is handled with respect. I am so excited and sad at the same time. I'm excited because eventually we will get more Ava and Knox but I'm sad because my greedy little heart wants it now! Have no fear though, they already have a HFN. I just can't help my grabby hands clawing
    Kate R
    Sep 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Shelves: arcs
    Dear Ava by Ilsa Madden-Mills is a brand new book. This was my favorite book in the Team Player 2 anthology so far. It starts with a pretty haunting prologue, with Ava having something terrible happen to her at a party in high school. She’s back after 10 months and finds out she has a secret admirer. At the same time, she’s having to do class projects with Knox, the school’s quarterback, and getting to know him. This story will also continue in 2020, and I cannot wait!

* I voluntarily read and
    Adrianna Schuh
    Sep 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
    A quick read, but a really really great one! This story is dark and angsty, but full of so much hope. I can't say much, because I don't want to spoil anything, but this story was like pure magical fantasy. Girl goes through something horrific and then gains a mystery admirer you manages to help her through her ordeal. I mean swoon. And of course the reveal of the mystery person is absolute perfection. I'm really looking forward to getting Ava's full story in the full length book. Definitely ...more
    CBBooklove
    Sep 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    I loved this book something fierce..."For every Ava in the world. Let your fire burn bright"
    This book had a tough topic to write about but Ava is a fighter, she's a phoenix rising from the ashes from something terrible with her middle finger to everyone who ever doubted her. And Knox is stands beside her, helping her find her way when she's the outcast. Knox puts on this tough personality but he's so sweet. I'm eagerly waiting 2020 so I can read more of their story! Absolute perfection!
    Karja26
    Sep 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Ava has got some lady balls.

She got backbone and nothing will keep her down!! **you go girl**

Knox is the imperfect and perfect head Shark

Stomach churning with the whodunnit mystery

Such an awesome intro to new characters, bring on 2020!!

I can’t really describe how Ilsa writes about the subject of sexual assault, just that she made it bearable due to knowing people afflicted the subject matter
    Angela McClellan
    Sep 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Dear Ava by Ilsa Madden-Mills is one of the greatest stories I have read to date and probably one of Ilsa’s best thus far! I can’t wait for the complete novella to come out in 2020. Knox and Ava are super cute and amazing together. She has something, so ludicrous happen to her and Knox is the glue to piece her shards back together once more. Seriously, can’t wait for the complete book! Also, the scar and his mom?!?! I need to know more!!!
    Brandy Q
    Sep 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Wow! Not what I was expecting but what a great story. Ava is so real. She is the type of young woman that YA readers need to read about. She is flawed & has self doubt but she believes in herself enough to heal & keep growing as a person. How perfect is Knox?? I love how he has quietly protected her since she got to Camden and continued to seek justice for Ava after she left school. I can’t wait to read the rest of their story ...more
    Stacy
    Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    This is a quick read since it is a novella but the story is touching a d I can't wait for the full length standalone to come out. This is part of Team Players 2 anthology but will republished as a full length novel later.
    Ava was brave and inspiring. Knox was a great friend & all round good guy. They both have pasts and I look forward to reading more from them.
    Heather Carver
    Sep 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    I loved this book. I loved that it kept me guessing and wanting more throughout the whole story. I cannot wait until the full book is released in 2020. I want more of these characters!

I loved Ava’s character. I loved how strong she was. She may have been scared but she didn’t let it rule her!! I love her sassy attitude!

This story is published in the Team Player 2 anthology!
    K.S. Rochell
    Sep 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Rievting...intriguing ... and deliciously quick Isla dose it yet again she bring it their is no stopping her I couldn’t get enough..

Her writing has a spell on me and I can’t wait for more..

“5 Stars!”
    Berry Appleton
    Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Shelves: must-have-reads
    I absolutely adored the story and I'd love to have more Ava and Knox in the future. ...more
    Cheryl Blackburn
    Review moved to Team Player 2, A Sports Anthology

Jessica Farthing
    Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    No doubt my favorite of the series! Such a great novella
    Susan
    Sep 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Shelves: done
    Loved It!!A real and honest love story with amazing characters. I hope there is a series in the works with this.
    Michella
    Sep 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
    A great quick read in this Team Player anthology. Grabs you from the start and hooks you until the end. Definitely a sensitive subject and emotional read. This will leave you wanting more! Worth the read!
    Eliana
    Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    This novella is a perfect mix of emotions, it held me tight until the end, which is not an end really... I am so in love with Ava & Knox... can't wait to have more of them...please, please pleaaaaaaase!
    Suzanne
    Sep 18, 2019
    Courtney
    Sep 19, 2019
    darkwriter2011
    Sep 17, 2019

• Team Player 2: A Sports Anthology
    • Guys Like You
    • The Guy in the Middle (The Underdogs, #3)
    • The Lineup
    • Holding on to Forever
    • The Guy on the Left (The Underdogs, #2)
    • Stealing Her (Covet, #1)
    • The Dugout
    • Christmas in the City
    • The Fight for Forever (Legend Trilogy Book 3)
    • Enemies
    • Atone (The Disciples #2)
    • Hating You (Blackthorn Elite #1)
    • The Billionaire's Forbidden Little Sister
    • Hot for the Holidays: Thirteen Naughty & Nice Novellas
    • The Setup (A Bro Code Standalone)
    • Tempt the Hookup (Tempt, #3)
    • Insatiable (Cloverleigh Farms, #3)

Wall Street Journal, New York Times, and USA Today best-selling author Ilsa Madden-Mills is best known for her angsty new adult romances and romantic comedies.

Eight of her eleven novels have placed in the Amazon Top 10 Best-seller List: Dirty English #1; Fake Fiancée and I Dare You #2; I Bet You, Filthy English, and Very Bad Things #6; Boyfriend Bargain #8; The Last Guy, her collaboration with Tia