Start by marking “Heart Thief (Love Under Wraps Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Heart Thief (Love Under Wraps Book 1)

Heart Thief (Love Under Wraps Book 1)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  9 ratings  ·  9 reviews
I was warned about him. I should've listened. But I didn't.

Of course, I also thought Ryker Martel was about to propose.

He didn't.

I was ready to say yes.

He was ready to wait a little longer.

Now he's out of the country on an extended business trip and I'm staying in his penthouse apartment with seeds of disillusionment taking over
Expected publication: November 1st 2019 by Taylor Dean Books

To ask other readers questions about Heart Thief, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Heart Thief

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Charissa
Love-love Dean’s latest story. I read an ARC, and this contemporary forbidden romance wrapped my heart up tight and didn’t let go. Mila, a professional pianist, is certain Ryker, her boyfriend of 10 months, is about to propose before he heads off to Japan for business. When he asks her to be the caretaker for his penthouse instead, she is crushed. He assures her they’re on the same page, but she starts to notice all the things that don’t mesh with them. Forget being on the same page; they seem t ...more
Mylissa Demeyere
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read an ARC of this book. It was one of those books that pulled me in from the start and had me reading up until the late hours only to wake up in the morning to continue. I loved Zane's playful attitude and the way he brought the best out in Mila. I loved the fun, witty comments and the playful banter between these two. Seeing the sparks ignite had me rooting for them even though this was a forbidden romance. The heart thief sure stole my heart, right along with Mila's.
So far I have rea
Jackie Johnson
Oct 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Heart Thief took me so many places and on so many journey's with Mila, Ryker, and Zane! It reminded me of a Snow White/Cinderella story with a modern day twist that only Taylor Dean could blend and do so seamlessly!! I was so wrapped up in Mila, Ryker, and Zane and trying to figure out what was really going on, and I was so invested in their lives I could not put this book down!!!! It was truly a ride worth going on and the Heart Thief truly stole my heart completely!!! In fact I'm going to ...more
Julie Carpenter
Have you ever picked up a book and found that it connected with you in ways you weren't expecting? Or sometimes you pick up several different books in a row and they all have some sort of connection with each other. Not necessarily on purpose, just the randomness of it occurring with the books you're reading. Sometimes I find that I'll read several books in a row that have the same character name in each of them. Or they're all set in the same location. Kinda crazy when you think about how rando ...more
Nancy Madsen
Oct 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Taylor Dean has done it again! If you like books where you can immerse yourself in the story and relate to the characters’ feelings you will love this book! Don’t start it though unless you have some time on your hands because you won’t want to put it down until you are done.

I really enjoyed this book! The only bad thing was realizing it was over. ❤❤❤ Give it a try, you’ll be glad you did. It’s a very sweet, clean, endearing romance.
Heather
Oct 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! So much emotion to this book. Taylor Dean paints with words. I laughed. I cried. I did a happy dance. I fell in love with all the characters. I didn't want to put this book down. I did not want it to end. I was not disappointed with any of it. A great read.
Britney
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mila's heart wasn't the only one stolen by the Heart Thief! LOVED this book and the characters! This story caught my attention from the beginning and held it until the very end. It was difficult to put the book down once I'd started. I loved Zane's easy going and playful nature as well as the banter between him and Mila. I couldn't help but root for them! The sparks between them had me anxiously turning the pages to find out how the story was going to end, while simultaneously not wanting to fin ...more
Brianne
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lisa
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing!! I read an ARC yesterday and will probably spend today going over my favorite parts. This book had me laughing, smiling, my heart pounding with worry, my head spinning with "what next?!" when I HAD to put it down and go to bed. (But I was up bright and early reading again to answer that) I loved these characters, loved the story, and am only sorry it's over. The world needs more Taylor Dean books.
Rita Wray
Toni
Lindsay Gassin
Becky Stains
Oct 15, 2019

Taylor Dean lives in Texas and is the mother of four grown children. Upon finding herself with an empty nest, she began to write the stories that were always wandering around in her head, quickly finding she had a passion for writing, specifically romance. Whether it's paranormal, contemporary, or suspense-you'll find all sub-genres of CLEAN Romance in her line-up.