Start by marking “Christmas Victim (Christmas Romantic Suspense, #3)” as Want to Read:
Christmas Victim (Christmas Romantic Suspense, #3)

Christmas Victim

(Christmas Romantic Suspense #3)

He broke her heart when he wasn't there for her when she needed him the most.

FBI Agent Jett Crane is hunting his ex-partner who has gone off the rails. When his onetime girlfriend, Savannah Watson, becomes an accidental casualty, he is both thrilled to see her again and terrified that she might now become a target of the man he is searching for.

Savannah, on the other hand,
ebook
Published December 1st 2019 by Bear Spots Publications

To ask other readers questions about Christmas Victim, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christmas Victim

Start your review of Christmas Victim (Christmas Romantic Suspense, #3)
Dianne
She thought he was part of her past. He left her when she needed him most, but now, he is back and Savannah is going to have to face him and remember the how he broke her heart. As an FBI agent, Jett couldn’t stay by Savannah’s side as she lay broken in a hospital bed. He had to accept her decision to let her go, but now he’s back and he vows that if she will take him back, he will never leave her again. But first, he must keep her safe from the monsters that are creeping about in the night…

Minx
Christmas Victim is this year’s Christmas offering in the Christmas Romantic Suspense series by Author Jane Blythe and what an offering it is! This story opens with Savannah Watson realizing that a crime has been committed against her neighbors, although she does not know to what extent. What she does know is that, regardless of her own safety, she has to at least try and intervene when she realizes that her neighbor is being abducted. It was her choice to get involved that would bring her back ...more
Melissa Borsey
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A wonderfully written romantic-suspense story that had me glued to the pages from beginning to end. There are multiple bad guys, one more terrifying than the next, interfering in this book. Highly recommend!
Gladys
Nov 28, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I thought this was a good read and a welcome addition enjoyable series. Jett and Savannah's story is chock full of tension, emotional turmoil, drama, angst, suspense, zippy chemistry and romance. It was very easy to get pulled into this engaging story and to become invested in this couple. These two struggle to work through and overcome the baggage from their painful past, while also dealing with danger. A very good read. This is my independent, impartial review.
Sherry Fundin
I love a series where each story is complete, but recurring characters make appearances, refusing to stay by the sidelines, and Christmas Victim by Jane Blythe is one of those stories. This time we will get the low down on Savannah and Jett and find out if their second chance romance will work out.

Savannah had worked for the FBI, but injuries suffered in the line of duty have made it impossible for her to continue. Now, her job as a crime scene technician may be in jeopardy. Savannah is afraid
Marnie
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Third stand-a-lone in the series

And every bit as exciting as the first two, may even more!!!!

Jane Blythe is a mastermind at putting together the most disturbing of circumstances for her characters amid a side of romance, and she absolutely makes it work. I love her books, made even better by the fact that this series has been all about second chances, one of my favourite tropes.

This time it is FBI Crime Scene Technician, Savannah Watson’s turn for a second chance with the man she still loves
Gwen Shafer
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Third in the series and I have to say this one is my favorite. Suspense from beginning to end. Twists and turns you never see coming. An amazing storyline with two amazing characters that you absolutely fall in love with. Jane writes such great books. Her storylines are intense, full of suspense, twists and turns, and tender moments.

This one is about Savannah and Jett. Savannah has been through so much. But she tries to remain strong no matter what she faces. But this last round she is not
Renee
Dec 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received a copy of this book from the publisher/author to review.

FBI Agent Jett Crane is hunting his ex-partner who has gone off the rails. When his onetime girlfriend Savannah Watson, becomes an accidental casualty, he is both thrilled to see her again and terrified that he might become a target of the man he is searching for. Savannah, on the other hand, is not the least bit pleased with the prospect of seeing Jett again. He let her down and broke both her heart and her trust, and she has no
Crystal's Book World ~ Crystal Cordova
I am still a little shaken as I write this review and I am excited to rave about Christmas Victim! Warning - there is a lot of heavy subjects that are hit, but Jane's writing soothes you until it passes. I have no idea how she captures her readers right from the start!

Jett has a lot to deal with for the time being, then BOOM. Savannah falls back into his life. There is a lot of history and heart ache for these two, that makes the battle so much harder. Christmas Victim will have you on a roller
Romaine Heart
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jett has loved Savannah for three years ever since their breakup. Always keeping tabs on her beknownst to her. Until she became a witness and victim to a murder/kidnapping of her neighbors. Now is his chance to explain what happened leading to their breakup. Will Savannah be able to forgive him?
Savannah has suffered not only for blaming herself of her father's death but being attacked which left her in a wheelchair. After witnessing a kidnapping, the one person she doesn't need in her life
Robyn Corcoran
Nov 26, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I couldn’t wait to read this third Christmas suspense story by this author. Her first two were great and I certainly wasn’t disappointed with this one either.

Savannah and Jett are both likeable characters and in their own ways very similar. They’re both protective of others as well as very helpful and caring, they are both quite head strong and determined too. Both had similar issues growing up but where Jett is an extreme alpha in many ways Savannah is more concerned with failing. After her
Erin Figueiredo
Another Fantastic Story!

This is the third book in this series and it is just as fantastic and highly entertaining as the first two. This story will keep you fully captivated and entertained from beginning to end with all of the twits and turns throughout the story and the suspense. The main characters, Savannah and Jett, are believable and relatable with their heartbreak and love for each other. Their story is thrilling and suspenseful with some very steamy romance throughout. This
Char Davis
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is such a spell binding suspense story.The characters each have a unique ability to make you feel their pain and suffering.The love the loss and the healing .The story will have an emotional toll on you as you read this story.There are so many twists and turns to this story will keep you riveted until the very last page and leave you begging for more .I love the way this amazing author brings the characters to life before your eyes and you can feel their emotions and their pain.I can hardly ...more
Ashleigh Christou
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in the series and by far my favourite! I just read it in one sitting, I couldn’t put it down! This story puts Savannah and Jett in the main roles this time and their story is a difficult one. They’ve faced so much together and alone but can that put that all aside to solve the case? A thrilling suspense book with a side of romance, what more could you want? This roller coaster of a story will have you hooked from the beginning and trying to guess what’s going to happen in ...more
Lofty
Nov 02, 2019 rated it liked it
3 1/2*
Savannah & Jett have history so when he is assigned to the case she witnessed she’s not entirely happy.
Jett let savannah go once but he’s not about to make that mistake again.
I enjoyed Savannah character as she is such a strong determined woman.
Jett is the strong protective type and you can’t help but want the best for them,
A story with plenty of twists and I liked that the characters from books 1 & 2 are interlinked.
Good story
Megan
Nov 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
What a thrilling..action packed..white knuckling your kindle kind of read! This is the third book in this series and I cannot say enough how absolutely wonderful it was! You will be captivated from page one as you go on this wild ride with Savannah and Jett... I definitely recommend this read & this series!
Bethany McNease
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This may be my favorite book in the series! There is lots of action, you get to see into the previous couples lives, and you get an amazing second chance romance. Savannah has been one of my favorite characters. Dispite being knocked down by life several times, she is the first one to try and help someone. Jett is her perfect compliment. I am looking forward to more from this world!
Raveen Vann
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The third book in this really addicting series and one I really could not get enough of. Jett and Savannahs story was so amazing with lots of action, suspense, twists and everything else that I completely love in a story like this. This author really knows how to write well written books that keep you hooked and kn edge the entire time.
Wendy Livingstone
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the 3rd book in this amazing series and is Savannah and Jett’s story. When FBI agent Jett is assigned to the case of a witness, he finds out that it is his ex girlfriend Savannah. This is another well written story which is thrilling, heartbreaking, emotional, and with twists and love. I was intrigued and hooked throughout and look forward to reading more from this talented author.
Barbara Lack
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
There is so much happening in this book that it kept me happily engaged. I couldn’t turn the pages fast enough. It ends with an HEA but it is no where close to being a light hearted Christmas read. There’s a lot of violence and emotional upheaval. Jane Blythe’s writing just gets better with each book she writes.
Tish Cocktails & Fairytales
This was Jett & Savannah's story and it was amazing!! It was a very intense and emotional story that kept me on the edge of my seat from beginning to end. At times I found myself gripping my kindle just a little too tight.
Tricia
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story is based around the characters Jett and Savannah. These individuals have featured in first two stories in this series and those characters are also in this story.

This is another oh my goodness story that keeps twisting til the end. Top marks Jane.
Sophie Ruthven
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Yet another thrilling read from this author.
So much happens within this book to tie up loose end (pun not intended!), that your head will be spinning while you are eagerly turning the pages.
Remember to breathe during this book, my heart was in my mouth so often, I sometimes forgot!
Cynthia Carpenter
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an intense, emotional read. Savannah and Jett have a past and haven't seen each other I'm 3 years. Now she is in danger will he be able to save her before its too late? This book has it all with all the action, and twists and turns you may not expect.
lori
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really love this series. These stories are fantastic, riveting and so many twist and turns. Definitely keep you on the edge of your seat. I loved Jett and Savannah's story. So much heartbreak and tragedy but also so much love. Definitely a wonderful book and series.
Paula Genereau
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Outstanding story. I absolutely loved it
Martimagic
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very suspenseful, exciting read. Two wonderful characters caught up in the twists and turns of the very dramatic action. Witness protection involving a former lover leads to a second chance.
Clayr Catherall
Dec 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
A great romantic suspense. With lots of action and hair raising moments. I really enjoyed this story and can’t wait to jump into the next series I have by this author.

Sharon
Dec 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another great suspense filled holiday story in the series. Loved the new characters. Another second chance romance.
#MSBB
Natalie Alice
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was such an emotional read.

Jett and Savannah have so much chemistry that it makes the story flow nicely.

It had me gripped from page one.

• Entrapped (Entangled #2)
  • Fragile Scars (Fragile Hearts Standalone Series #1)
  • Primitivo (The Mendoza Family, #2)
  • Hunter's Promise
  • Entitled (Entangled, #1)
  • More than Friends
  • Wrapped in Red (By Chance Duet, #1)
  • Replaced (Sacred Duet Book Two)
  • A Raven's Revenge (Raven Wing #2)
  • Breaking Free Together
  • I'll Take Two
  • I Like The Way You Hurt
  • Building Her Forever (Thirty-Something in the City: The Coopers, #2)
  • Back to You this Christmas
  • Breaking Free
  • Cabezón (The Mendoza Family, #1)
  • Loving The Game (Thirty-Something in the City: The Lunchtime Sorority, #1)
  • Sing for Me (A Dark Rain/Lane Gang Novel Book 1)
description description description description description description description description description

USA Today bestselling author Jane Blythe has loved reading and writing since she can remember. She writes dark and disturbing crime/mystery/suspense with some romance thrown in because, well, who doesn’t love romance?! She has several series including the complete Detective Parker Bell series, the Count to Ten series, the Christmas Romantic Suspense series, and the Flash Fiction

Christmas Romantic Suspense (4 books)
  • Christmas Hostage
  • Christmas Captive
  • Yuletide Protector (Christmas Romantic Suspense, #4)