Start by marking “Heartsong (Green Creek #3)” as Want to Read:
Heartsong (Green Creek #3)

Heartsong

(Green Creek #3)

All Robbie Fontaine ever wanted was a place to belong. After the death of his mother, he bounces around from pack to pack, forming temporary bonds to keep from turning feral. It’s enough—until he receives a summons from the wolf stronghold in Caswell, Maine.

Life as the trusted second to Michelle Hughes—the Alpha of all—and the cherished friend of a gentle old witch teach
Published October 22nd 2019 by BOATK Books

Start your review of Heartsong (Green Creek #3)
T.J.
Jul 19, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mine
HEARTSONG IS LIVE

You ready?

*Reminder: the paperback is published by Amazon, and therefore, is an Amazon exclusive. The size of the paperback is the same as Wolfsong and Ravensong, but the formatting of the interior is slightly different.

Amazon Ebook: https://www.amazon.com/Heartsong-Gree...

Amazon Paperback: https://www.amazon.com/Heartsong-Gree...

All other locations Ebook: https://books2read.com/u/31rQwr

Audible Audio: https://www.audible.com/pd/Heartsong-...
Heather K (dentist in my spare time)
Something is seriously wrong with me because I made the extremely poor decision to start Heartsong at 10 pm.

I decided to read just a few chapters, and I checked the clock a minute later and it was stupidly, nonsensically 3:30 am. THREE-THIRTY IN THE FREAKING MORNING.

If you think there will be a natural stopping place where you can put the book down for a bit, some downtime between the excitement and action, you'd be dead wrong.

I was a bit worried about reading this one because it had been about a year since I read Ravensong, and I was concerned
☆ Todd
Aug 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites

I loved, loved, LOVED getting to read this next book in the Green Creek series. The boys are back, you guys!

However, I've got to admit that if you're looking for tons and tons of forward movement in the overall plot arc, this might not be a favorite story for you.

This was Robbie's book and when I first began reading, I admit to feeling completely lost. Kind of spun around a bunch of times, then set loose while wobbling around disoriented.

I suspect that TJ probably did that intentionally, but you could definitely have colored me confused for quite a few initial chapters.

I *personally* wish that I had known that the story started (view spoiler) and was not some sort of (view spoiler). I would've still been confused, but much less so.

After the conclusion of "Ravensong", a major event happened to Robbie, leaving his bonds to his Bennett pack mates in tatters, including those with his favorite Bennett, Kelly.

Without getting all spoilery, this is mainly the story of Robbie fighting his way back to being happy and whole again, while coming to terms with the fact that a huge portion of his recent life may have been nothing more than one huge betrayal by those that he'd most trusted.

#VagueParagraphIsIntentionallyVague

I've always liked Kelly, and seeing what he had to go through in this story was heart-wrenching, as it was for Robbie, himself. To have your entire life upended like that, just... gah!
“You have this void. This hole in your head and heart where you know something should be but isn’t. It’s the same for all of us. We were taken from you, yes, but you were also taken from us.”
When the final shoe dropped, Robbie and Kelly's situation had gotten better, but there was another pretty major setback (or two), leaving the Bennett pack reeling and unsettled again.

So yeah, one step forward, two steps back in regards to moving closer to the final goal post.

As serious and painful as this story was, there was also quite a bit of humor, especially from Rico, Tanner, Chris, and Gordo, along with a serious amount of bad-assery from Jessie thrown in for good measure.
He pulled out a pair of glasses and handed them over to me. “Put those on.”

“I can see without them.”

“Good. Then I’ll just break them.”

I yelped as he started to do just that, snatched them out of his hands, and put them on. Something soft crossed his face before he rolled his eyes.

“You look stupid with those on. You’re a terrible werewolf.”
I'd rate the story at around 4.5 stars, rounded up because it's GREEN CREEK, folks!

-----------------------------------------------

My ARC copy was provided by the publisher in exchange for a fair, unbiased review.

See All My Latest Reads (Review Quick-Links)

-----------------------------------------------
Alienor ✘ French Frowner ✘
Well, that's a surprise. I wasn't lying when I wrote this before starting ☟☟☟

WHAT I REALLY WANT IS CARTER'S STORY BUT I'LL TAKE THIS, THANK YOU

... and even though I was eager to get back to the Bennet's Pack, I didn't expect to love Robbie and Kelly's story, mostly because it was an established couple kind of story (view spoiler) and I don't really enjoy those in romance. Plus I mean, I've always loved Kelly (who's ace, by
Wendy
4,5

I started this book completely confused. I didn't know up from down and I had nu clue what the freck was going on !!!

Now, I did re-read Wolfsong and Ravensong right before I started this one (you should do it too) so that was not the reason for my confusion. You will get me when you start this one...I can only say, hang in there...things will clear up !!

I can honestly say that out of the three books in this series that are out now...this one stre
Anyta Sunday
Sep 16, 2018 is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
Who knew waiting could be so torturous?

And I only just finished Ravensong.
Gonna be a long year.
Sanaa
5 stars.

“Because you filled a hole in me I didn’t even know was there. You make me complete. You make me happy. I see you, Robbie. I see you.”

This book man.

It really got to me. And I loved every second.

There's no one out there like Klune who has the ability to take me out of a book funk but also put me in one. Heartsong was no different. It was brilliant. Amazing. Heartbreaking. Hilarious.

“A virus?” Carter said, sounding outraged. “What kind of virus? Who gav

i
carried
them
scars

The truth will be revealed, and everything will shatter.

REVIEW PENDING
chan ☆
May 03, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
did someone say ACE REP
Lost in a Book
5 Million Stars... totally a thing

Ohhhhhhh, TJ… How have we gone from pinecones and epic and awesomeness to… this? I’m not mad at it. At all… but I could have used some pinecone moments when I was getting my ass kicked by your creative genius.

Not gonna lie, I started, Heartsong and had zero clue what was happening until…

oh.gif

And then it was all GASP. WtAF. And Rawwwwr. And more incoherent thoughts as I began piecing things togethe
Eugenia
Audiobook: 5+ Stars!!!!
Story: 4.75 Stars (I’m charging .25 stars for Kleenex)

Yes, it’s true what all the other reviews say that this book is angstier than Ravensong. And, yes, it will make you cry more than once—but what book from TJK won’t do that, be they tears of pain, laughter or joy?!

Will this be one that I listen to repeatedly like the first two? Maybe. Why? Robbie goes through such an INTENSE and EMOTIONAL journey here. His story, from his POV, is a total min
Rachel Reads Ravenously
5 stars

Oh my god MY HEART

Why do I let TJ Klune do this to me??? I keep coming back to him like an addict begging for my next hit! His books hurt soooooooooooooooo good!!! Gah!

Heartsong is book three in the Green Creek series and yes, you do need to read books 1 and 2 before this one. Plus, you really should just read them, period. The beginning of this book is a tad bit confusing, not gonna lie I picked it up and put it down after 5% or so. It wasn’t until another book friend *cough* Christy *cough* enco
Annika
What an amazing world TJ Klune has created with this series. So vivid. Atmospheric and gripping. Heartsong was impossible to put down once picked up. Real life was not my friend while reading this wonderful book. Klune held me captive with his words. They all had meaning and together they created this amazing tale about a lost wolf finding his way back home.

Full Review to come
Sol ~ TheBookishKing
i may not love this as much as the previous two, but it’s still really good 💚

rtc.
Ariana
”You. Are. Wolf.” He said.
“You. Are. Pack.” He said.
“You. Are. Bennett.”

And that's what it all comes down to in the end.
Or if you’d rather go with the lighthearted summary by Rico:

… witches and wolves are the most dramatic bitches I’ve ever known in my life. Like for once can we just have a normal day without stupid shit happening.”

TJ had me in the palm of his able writing hands right from the first paragraph. We get thrown into a plot that doesn’t feel right from the word go. I was left confused and disoriRico:
Lea
Jul 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Heartsong was just as great as I expected it to be. It was amazing to read a book from Robbie’s POV, he is such an interesting character, and seeing Green Creek through the eyes of a wolf was a joy! I had to put the book down a couple of times because I was so shocked by the twists, laughing over the Bennett Pack being their wonderful selves, or crying because this book made me feel ALL the feels!
Leo
CURRENTLY IN MOURNING AND IN SHOCK

THE REVIEW WILL COME WHEN I STOP FEELING SO BLUE

Jewel
4.5 Stars

"I'm going to love you," I whispered to him. "I'm going to love you, and I'm never going to let you go."

Wow, that was ...unexpected and kind of amazing. Have you ever wished you could experience something again for the very first time? What would you wish for? A story? To fall in love? To find the family you didn't even know was lost? Heartsong is all of this and more.

Heartsong is Robbie's story, through and through. It's the story of what it means to be lost and found again. What it/>/>
Reread: October 2019
Read: August 2019
_____________________________

Thank you very much to Dreamspinner Press for providing an advance copy in exchange for an honest review.

Heartsong is the very, very highly anticipated third book in the Green Creek series that is sure to make the fandom explode from excitement, from tension ... and from cliffhangers.

Without going into any details, this book is a massive surprise. You think you know where the story is going and then it knocks you on your ass and goes in a completely different direction, especially at the beginning of the book. And I loved2019
Thank2019
aleks
Jesus Christ.

________________________

But this has a title already, and it's supposed to release in 2019...? AND I WANT IT. I've never wanted to read a book this much before. Not even all the Twilight books when I was eleven. I've wanted to read this ever since I first heard about it over a year ago, and it's terrifying because sometimes I'm just staring at a wall and thinking about this book and DYING because I want it so much. I mean, I'm excited for Ravenson
Leaf of Absence
Oct 23, 2019 rated it liked it
I'm at this point with this series: I'm not sure I'd want this pack in charge of all the werewolves, or in charge of anything really, because they don't ever seem to learn from their mistakes. They spend a lot of time chasing their own tails, and they're a little too in love with their own drama. Also, they should definitely not ever be in charge of strategic planning of battles.

Snjez
Nov 01, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

I adored Robbie and Kelly's story.

Yes, the beginning was pretty confusing, but once everything fell into place, it was beautiful.
Robbie and Kelly are both amazing characters and their relationship was my favourite part of the story. It was done so well and to me the pacing was just perfect.

I did have some niggles with some things pack-related, but that didn't make me enjoy the rest of the book any less. It was wonderful seeing all the other characters again and I can't wa
Roxanne
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
How I wish this was out in time for Pride 🖤💜🌈

UPDATE : on Twitter Klune announced that Kelly is asexual. CANNOT Explain how much my little heart needs this!!!

I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL SEPTEMBER???
Why are there never arcs of these books 😭😭

Also people are saying they don’t want Kelly’s book and I’m like????
He’s the purest soul and if I could have his book now I’d be complete
Josy
The ebook - self-published by TJ under BOATK Books - is up for pre-order!!

Release date October 22 :)

"This is the ebook only for now, and only at Amazon. Other locations to come soon!

In addition, you might come across the mass market still for sale, as well as a ve/>
"This
Mariana A
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
this book owns my entire soul and heart thank you tj for my life
Lisazj1
4.5 stars. This was everything I thought it would be and then some, and I gotta tell you, I expected a LOT. I'm beginning to think that maybe TJ is a sorcerer and we're all enchanted, because how can each and every book knock me emotionally on my ass? Out of a body of work where everything he writes is special, this series is extraordinary.

I've been working so much lately that it took me three whole days to read this and I wanted to cry when I had to put it down *I guess falling asle
Chris
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy, lgbtq, paranormal
Love love love... pack pack pack ❤ all the stars and all the feels for these beautiful characters. While the focus was in Robbie & Kelly, the pain, joy and vulnerability of the others was equally shared. I loved this SO much. At times I couldn’t read on and needed a breath, I wanted everything right to happen but as we know TJ doesn’t work that way ! Brilliant as expected ...more
Jules Lovestoread
There aren't enough stars or hearty-eyes. packpackpack
Full review coming soon!!
Nerily
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sweet suffering. Cried a lot. Screamed. Loved it
BWT (Belen)

But it was one scent I chased after more than all the others. It was grass. And lake water. And sunshine.

Kirt Graves nailed it. Kirt Graves embodies these characters and performs the text beautifully, bringing all the emotion, action, and uncertainty out so well. This series is such a pleasure to read and listen to, and I highly recommend you grab them if you haven't already. That being said, definitely want to read these in order.

Heartsong begins with Robbie living in Caswell, Maine as Michelle Hughes, the Alpha of aorder.

• Tallowwood
  • Best Man (Close Proximity #1)
  • Mastering the Flames (The Beacon Hill Sorcerer, #4)
  • A Crown of Iron & Silver (Soulbound #3)
  • The Prince and His Bedeviled Bodyguard (Paranormal Princes #1)
  • Off Duty (Hazard and Somerset)
  • Fated Hearts (Shadow Bound, #1)
  • Deosil (Whyborne & Griffin #11)
  • His First Time
  • Thrown to the Wolves (Big Bad Wolf, #3)
  • The Infinite Noise
  • A Deeper Blue (Rules of Possession, #2)
  • Fish on a Bicycle (Fish Out of Water, #5)
  • Happy for You (Love & Family #3)
  • Mainly by Moonlight (Bedknobs and Broomsticks, #1)
  • All Souls Near & Nigh (Soulbound, #2)
  • Hellion (415 Ink, #3)
  • The Wolf at Bay (Big Bad Wolf, #2)
When TJ Klune was eight, he picked up a pen and paper and began to write his first story (which turned out to be his own sweeping epic version of the video game Super Metroid—he didn’t think the game ended very well and wanted to offer his own take on it. He never heard back from the video game company, much to his chagrin). Now, over two decades later, the cast of characters in his head have only ...more

Green Creek (4 books)
  • Wolfsong (Green Creek, #1)
  • Ravensong (Green Creek, #2)
  • Brothersong (Green Creek, #4)
“Remember when it was this great big secret? Now everyone knows, and everyone wants to shoot something. Fucking humans, man. Now, where are my guns? I want to shoot something.” 0 likes
“We are literally the gayest pack that has ever existed,” Rico said to no one in particular. “I see no problem with this.” 0 likes