Start by marking “Supercop of Aryavrat” as Want to Read:
Supercop of Aryavrat

Supercop of Aryavrat

“Do you think you are the SuperCop of Aryavrat?”

Balram’s words continue to haunt a helpless Krishna, as he watches the Yadav clan go on a rampage. The year is 3102 BC. Krishna lies all alone in a forest and resurrects in his mind the events of his adventurous life.

His venturesome journey began in the cradle itself. From his childhood escapades to the thrills of
Published May 16th 2019 by AuthorsUpFront

To ask other readers questions about Supercop of Aryavrat, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Supercop of Aryavrat

Start your review of Supercop of Aryavrat
Inderpreet Uppal
Oct 05, 2019 rated it liked it
KRISHNA'S KINDNESS

Supercop of Aryavrat is none other than Krishna, the saviour and god himself. This book tells his story through his eyes. The book begins on the note when everything is ending. The Yadav clan is scattered, the Mahabharata war is over and Krishna is ruminating on his life and times.

As his own brother, Balram’s words force him to introspect, Krishna sees devastation all around him. The scores of deaths make him doubt his actions and if he could have avoide
Geeta Nair
Nov 01, 2019 rated it liked it
A sneak-peak into the life and times of Krishna, and the run-up to the great war of Krurkshetra, ‘SuperCop of Aryavrat’ sees Author Mithilesh Kumar unravel a number of interesting facts that many of us are unaware of/ have not bothered to think and ponder upon.

!8th February 3102 BC

Feeling dazed and defeated following the infighting in the Yadav clan and the departure of his friend, philosopher and guide of hundred plus years, Balram Bhaiyya, Krishna takes shelter under a peepul tree
Venkitesh Mathakode
Nov 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Supercop of Aryavrat is a mythological book wonderfully written by Mithilesh Kumar. Everyone might have heard about Krishna and Mahabharata. The author has started the story absolutely in a different way.

Krishna recalling the incidents happened in his complete life. He gets the curse from Gandhari for initiating and not endeavour to stop the Kurukshetra war. Krishna trying to describe his limited role and pointing out the war has taken place because of her son Duryodhana. But Gandhari was not i
Vidhya Thakkar
Oct 26, 2019 rated it really liked it

#supercopofaryavrat by #mithileshkumar is an interesting book.
It’s a story of Lord Krishna’s life. How Balram’s words haunted him, Krishna’s marriage, about Dwarka Nagri, his life at Dwarka. His journey from Gokul to Dwarka, from Pushkar to Assam. How his life took turns.
I love reading about Krishna’s life, and this book gave me. A different perspective of his life.
The author has narrated each and every story, Krishna’s journey beautifully. I am sure you’ll fall in love with this bo
Archana
Sep 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Finally finished this book. Wonderful experience I got after reading it. All childhood memories revived.

Author has given a proper introduction to each characters, earlier I used to get confused between the characters and their relationships with keshav.

It shows Krishna's prospective , how he felt when he was cursed by Gandhari though he was not the real reason for the war between karwas and pandavas.

If someone is interested in Mahabharat then he or she doesn't
Abhilash Ruhela
Oct 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was never inclined so much towards mythology and history but the modern literature where the authors assure that we don’t get bored of these stories are very entertaining to read as the writers write them like fiction and not how our History books were written. One such book that I have just ended up reading is written by Mr. Mithilesh Kumar who is 65+ of age. Kudos to author for sharing his knowledge with us at this age. The name of the book is “Supercop of Aryavrat” published by Authors Upfr ...more
The Bookish Elf
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Author Mithilesh Kumar shows Krishna's some of the unknown qualities, but he also shows Krishna as human. He's capable of love. He's deeply conflicted. He has a sense of humor and a gentle side. We see him growing from a privileged child to a sensitive teen to a young man struggling to balance his personal feelings with the expectations of an entire country.

Due to the curses of Durvasa and Gandhari, Yadavs of Dwarka are killing each other at Somnath. Krishna and Balram rush to contai
Rakhi Jayashankar
Oct 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
The tales of Lord Krishna are known to everyone. We have seen numerous series and heard many stories of the little Krishna. Also we have heard and read about Krishna in Mahabharata especially during the Kurukshetra war. But we never got to read a book that is actually the biography of Krishna. We have Bhagavata but that's not accessible to everyone and also since it's huge, it would be exhausting to read the whole book.

Mithilesh Kumar, through his book Supercop of Aryavrat bri
Kevin Mallik
Sep 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Supercop of Aryavrat by Mithilesh Kumar is an excellent book on Krishna's life coverage, built around the Mahabharata days. Though I like mythological fiction for offbeat subplots, but this one was an eye – opener. I came to know a lot about Krishna – the author perfectly shuttled his characterization between being a normal human being and a godly figure. That difference is worth observation.

It was Krishna's affinity towards humanity that made him supercop of Aryavrat – he was needed to i
Samata
Nov 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Rahul Verma
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Supercop of Aryavrat is a must read book for all those who want to know about the adventure's of Lord Krishna on the planet Earth. There are so many interesting facts in the book that amazed me. Hats off to the writer for making us aware about the journey of Krishna.
Sushil Garg
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am a big devotee of Krishna and therefore I have read this book Supercop of Aryavrat. This book describes about the life of Krishna. The book has been written in such a way that even if you are not interested in mythology, you will love reading this. Nice story and writing.
Ankita Garg
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Supercop of Aryavrat by Mithilesh Kumar is an amazing book. I have just finished reading this book and I have become a huge fan of this author. His writing has something special in it. Really loved the story that involves love, romance, fierce battles. I have read it in 1 sitting.
Banaja Prakashini