Start by marking “Sam The Speedy Sloth: A children’s book about acceptance and self-confidence” as Want to Read:
Sam The Speedy Sloth: A children’s book about acceptance and self-confidence

Sam The Speedy Sloth: A children’s book about acceptance and self-confidence

Join Sam the speedy sloth on his rainforest adventure!

Packed with colorful and fun illustrations, this rhyming picture book follows Sam the speedy sloth as he goes on an adventure. Challenging the other animals to a race, Sam learns some important lessons along the way about being unique and not comparing yourself to others.

Plus, children will also find a bunch of fun activities, including spothers.

Plus,

Published September 14th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Sam The Speedy Sloth, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sam The Speedy Sloth

Start your review of Sam The Speedy Sloth: A children’s book about acceptance and self-confidence
Eleanor Merry
Sep 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cute

Very cute story with good graphics and a cute message. My toddler enjoyed it so that's really the biggest win!
Lynn Worton
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sam, the Speedy Sloth, is a super illustrated children's book. I loved it.

Sam is a sloth, but not a typical one. He likes to race around and is the fastest sloth in the forest. In this story, he challenges several different animals to race with him. I love this sloth. He is super cute and determined.

This storybook is an ideal stocking filler for Christmas if you are still looking for presents. The author has cleverly rhymed the words, so the story flows off the tongue as one reads i
Cassandra
Oct 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
What a fun little story! Sam the Speedy Sloth ventures out into the world and learns that while he may not be the fastest animal in the jungle, he is special and should feel confident about his style! I like how the author chooses some unique rhymes, rather than more simple three or four letter words. This makes the story more enjoyable for parents, though some children may not be able to comprehend the vocabulary. The story is fun and the drawings are charming.

I did find the story a
Nicole Selley
Sep 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A lovely book and gorgeous pictures

My 6 year old loved reading this book. The rhyming sentences are beautifully written and the images are lovely with a lot of detail. We spent quite a bit of time looking at the pictures on each page.

The little extras like word search and spot the difference were very welcome as well and we found out more info about all the animals.

As mum, I really liked the morale of the story that everyone is unique and you don’t always have to compare to everyon
Arlene Raguindin
Sep 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love how a very uncommon animal was the star of this book! Sam is very confident but learns a valuable lesson in the end that will be easily recognized by kids. The colors are really bright and appealing to young readers plus the rhyming words make everything fun to their relatively short attention spans. Congratulations to the author and hoping for more Sam adventures to come!
Priyanka
Sep 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good job Sam!

Light, easy to read with clear big pictures and beautiful rhtymic rhymes. I wish the writer will turn it into a series. Sam the speedy Sloth, maybe next could be the tortoises or snails or one of the characters already in the book!
Misty Sorg
Sep 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely Adorable

My four year old and I both adore this book! The pictures are wonderful and help bring the story to life. The story is a great lesson for all kids.... be unique and be yourself!!
Evelin Hope
Sep 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm so not in the age-group this book is for, but I loved the cover and the rhythm-storytelling is so cute and pleasing :-) The fact there is more than just a story, but nice games at the end of the book is a great bonus :-O Every page is eye-candy! Definitely a great book for every child.
Janene
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
fun

Fun to read to children. The extra find the fruit activity is fun for toddlers. The other activities are for older young children. Loved the rhyming format and illustrations.
Stephanie Watkins
Oct 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cute Sloth story

Love the rhymed theme! The words flow easily when reading it out loud. Loved the activities at the end and the fun facts too!
Anita King
Anna Pessamato
Sep 17, 2019
Kristin Shambaugh
Oct 01, 2019

• Never Ask A Porcupine: Funny Read Aloud Story Book for Toddlers, Preschoolers, Kids Ages 3-6 (NEVER ASK... Children’s Bedtime Story Picture Books 2)
  • Never Let A Unicorn Meet A Reindeer!
  • Arial, the YouTuber (UnicornPreneur Book 3)
  • Gone (Gone, #1)
  • Among Sand and Sunrise (An American Heiress #3)
  • Cowboys Don't Buy Their Bride at Auction
  • Blue Farmhouse Flowers
  • Tragic Beauty (Beauty & The Darkness, #1)
  • Don't Go to Sleep Yet! (Sammy the Bird Book)
  • Surf's Up, Dude!
  • Tempest - Weathering the Storm Book 1: (A Thrilling Post-Apocalyptic Survival Series)
  • No Safe Place (Pandemic Book Three)
  • Sweet on You (A Bradford Sisters Romance, #3)
  • I Wish I Had a Dinosaur
  • Big Stone Gap (Big Stone Gap, #1)
  • The Recipient (Emerald City Thriller, #1)
  • Children's Book: Mommy, My Hero! [Bedtime Stories for Kids]
  • The Locker Room (Brentwood Baseball, #1)