Start by marking “Lake (Trinity Academy Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Lake (Trinity Academy Book 3)

Lake

(Trinity Academy #3)

His eyes have the power to undo all the hurt caused by my family.

"Don't let them see you cry."

After months of refusing, I finally agree to move to America, where my fiancé's waiting for me.
Just like my mother, an arranged marriage lies in my near future.
Just like my mother, I'm probably going to be shoved aside in a couple of years after providing the C/>"Don't
Published September 14th 2019 by MA Heard

To ask other readers questions about Lake, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lake

Start your review of Lake (Trinity Academy Book 3)
Dora Koutsoukou
3 ❤⭐s

It was a sweet romance read., however I expected more from Lake’s story.
I enjoyed the relationship between the three boys, as well the one of their girlfriends.
Miftahul
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I dare him to walk away, but instead, he shows me any bridge can be crossed.

title - lake
author- Michelle Heard
publish- 16 September 2019
genre - college Romance
amazon- Lake (Trinity Academy Book 3) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07XXBPXFP/...
available on kindle unlimited
my bookstagram- https://www.instagram.com/miftahul_ms...

♥♥♥♥♥

the third book of the series by Michelle Heard! Lake is the quietest one but not the weakest. his marriage has been fixed with a Korean girl long ago and he thought it was a business transaction between his father and hers but with her consultant, now that he finally gets to mee
Nadine Bookaholic
This book had me all over the place with my emotions, first I'm laughing, then I'm crying, then I'm laughing so hard I'm crying, lets just say I was a mess. I have really been enjoying this series and have come to care about the characters so much so that I was ecstatic when I saw that the series wasn't ending with Lake's story and we were going to get Julian's story and hopefully Preston's story as well. Was I doing the Happy Dance? You bet your ass I was!

Lake is the "father" of the group, he is the on
Na

“You’re like a lotus flower. Pure and patient. You have love and compassion for all things.”

First of all you need to know I LOVE the Trinity Academy Series. And I totally adore Falcon, Mason and Lake as individuals as well as their friendship.
But,… yeah sometimes there’s a but…, Lake’s book was by far the weakest one to me. The story didn’t get to me like I thought it would. It was not as interesting or thrilling as the other ones. And it was the first time in this series that/>“You’re
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Lake is book Three in the Trinity Academy Series. This is the story of Lake and Lee. I have read the previous books, "Falcon" and "Mason" which do have a underlining story that carried over into this book, so you may want to read the previous book to fully enjoy this one.
Lee is Korean who has seen how her parents arranged married worked...not to the good. So when her father makes an arrange marriage for her in America which she plans on making sure that the man will not go through. So her plan
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
I love this series and Michelle really brought her A game in this book. I absolutely loved it. It had all the feels and emotions in it and I could not put it down once I started freading it. I started reading it late at night and finished early the next morning because I had to see what was going to happen to Lake and Lee.

Lake and Lee have an arranged marriage and Lee is from Korea and does not want to go to America to marry Lake Cutler but her father has other plans and when she get
K.S. Rochell
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“ I was absolutely captivated by Lake, it is such a beautiful, romance that'll make you believe in fate...

I laughed, I swooned, I cried, I loved every single moment of this book, Flawless character development, Michelle wrote a brilliant love story that is Absolutely beautiful, meaningful and touching.....

“Absolutely brilliant deliverance, This is my top favorite of the series!! Lake owned me... Undeniably one of my top reads of this year!

Lake and Lee are one of those couples you w
Rhonda Ziglar
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 LAKE AND LEE STARS!! I am sad the trilogy is over....these three guys are perfect.....I loved them all. Lake and Lee's story was so sweet and tender with all the feels. This story was perfect and closed up the loose ends in this series that were hanging around. You definitely need to read these three books in order....I highly recommend this trilogy.
Sassy Southern
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Stars
Lake Cutler is one of the shareholders of CRC Holdings along with his best friend Falcon Reyes and Mason Chargill. Each of the friends made a deal with CRC and Lake agreed to enter into an arranged marriage with Lee-Ann Park in order to secure a deal with a company from Korea run by her father, Chairman Park.
Lee-Ann Park never knew who her father was growing up and now she is being forced to move to a new country and enter into a marriage with someone she doesn’t even know in ord
Viridiana Dimas
Cuteness Overload Perfection!

Lake was just EPIC! I couldn't get enough of the whole Trinity Academy crew, and totally milked the last half of this book just to make it last. Lake and Lee were just amazing from beginning to end. Michelle totally broke my heart since the prologue and slowly put me back together with each page. I can not get over this book and I'm glad I have my own Kingsley stash to get through this book hangover.

"Seeing the real Park Lee-ann in her element will be imprinted on
K.A. Graham
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lake (Trinity Academy Series #3)
by Michelle Heard

***5 stars***

Say it ain't so...This can't be the end...can it? This series and these characters are life! They took a piece of my heart and I give it to them with open arms.

Lake and Lee have a once in a lifetime kind of love. Innocent, sweet, and unscathed. Lake is the kind of man every woman hopes to have in their lives. He's in a league all his own, and Lee is one lucky girl to have wrangled him in.

My heart bled f
queen_of_the_books_18
Lake’s story has been the one I anticipated the most from this series. It was a lot different than I expected because Lake was a lot different than I expected. The story of Lake and Lee was sweet and touching and nothing like the first two books that were angsty and full of heat.

An emotional ride and I’m sad it’s over. I’m going to miss these boys
Anne Milne
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lake and Lee's story was do unexpected and touched me in ways I never imagined. I adore Lee she brings such a feeling of peace and clarity to Lake's life. Michelle brought them to life so effectively and wrote their once in a lifetime love story. Lee was such a beautiful soul both inside and out. Lake my sweet boy man was everything I wanted him to be. Strong and supportive, tender and patient. The thing I loved so much about this series is the unwavering bond between all the boy. Their obvious ...more
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
5 Cranky Stars

I did something I never do when I learned Lake had made a safe landing on my Kindle. I ditched my current read mid-way to finally get some answers and closure. I was excited to see the laughable always dependable always hungry Lake get his HEA.

Lake always knew his place in the family business. Falcon would go on to open his own business while Mason would run the company and Lake would agree to an arranged marriag
Brandi Duncan
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Michelle definitely saved the best for last. Dont get me wrong I loved both Falcon and Mason, but Lake and Lee stole my heart. I felt so many emotions while reading this book. I caught myself smiling huge, laughing and crying while I got lost in this book. I read this whole book in just a few hours because I just couldnt return to reality until I was finished. Lake is such a sweetheart and Lee was one amazingly strong woman. They were the perfect match. I dont want to give too much away because ...more
Taylor Graham
Oh Lake!

Wow! I started Lake with high expectations and Lake exceeded those expectations! I’m gonna start with my love for the bond these 3 guys have with each other. It even makes me envious that I wish I had friends I was close to like this. It’s very rare. I went in thinking this book was gonna take one direction when it ended up taking a different direction than I had in my head which is another reason I love this series. I love being surprised! Lake and Lee are perfect for each other! I
Ola Adamska
Holly Molly! What had I just read! I got sucked in with the power of a black hole. Remember to read two previous books to have the setting for Lake and Lee-ann story.
This story starts with Lee, we bet all the basic info about her. She's Korean. She needs to fulfill a mission. But will she manage to keep her heart intact when it comes to Lake? All bets are open in this one! I love the way Ms.Heard mixed western and eastern cultures here and how everything was so true to people who know at l
Gail
Sep 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
if I Could give this more stars I would. I absolutely love this author.. I think Michelle broke me with Lee and Lake. She grabbed ahold of my heart and ripped it out... but then she oh so sweetly put it back in place.. I have loved everyone of these boys (men)'s books but this one took the cake. I just loved Lake in the past books.. he was the carefree, and sweet one with a great sense of humor and extremely loyal to those he cares for and loves. AND when she gave us a glimpse back into the live ...more
Leeann Van Rensburg
I write this review as a bitter sweet moment.

Wow the final book in the Trinity Academy...

Lake is just thr perfect H you will ever get, he has everything we wish for in a man, Lake raisea the bar high on book boyfriends.

Lee-ann is a strong, honorable woman, that was forced into a married she didn't agree too, but once she saw the man Lake was and the way he was towards her, her heart just fell for him.

As always we had tons of laughter these 3 guys together are
Rebecca
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed
A Heartwarming Story

This series has been an awe inspiring experience. It brought me joy and laughter. It was truly uplifting. The loyalty and friendship these characters share makes you excited to witness their journey. They are fighters and protectors. The darkness and ugliness in the world around them has no power over the deep love they have for each other. This author has a way of writing entire groups of amazing characters you just want to spend time with. You want to be a part
Neringa Neringiukas
I think, it's my fav book in the series. All the goodness, I loved in previous books is here. Falcon, Mason and Lake brotherhood. Thats everything. More romance between Falcons & Layla, and Mason & Kingsley. That's fabulous. But add Korean culture in and I'm in heaven. Yes, I love Kpop (Korean music), love Kdramas. So, I love Lee. Okay, I would loved her, even if she wasn't Korean, its just a bonus. All cuteness overload.
Loved her with Lake. Those two... So sweet, gentle and charmi
Adriana
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I discovered this series by accident but once I started I couldn't stop and just in time for the last book to be released too. I loved all the boys but some how Lake was my favourite from the start and my love for him grew even more in this book. The friendship the three boys is amazing and at times had time had me in stitches add to the mix the girls omg there conversations were so funny loved this series finished all three in three days cannot wait to read more of Michelle's books.
Cassie Ashford
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The love I have for this book cannot be put into words!! And Michelle brought some beloved characters into this book for a brief moment and I couldn’t contain my happiness!

The joy this book has brought to me is stunning! I have said it before and I will say it again...Michelle’s gift of writing is something beautiful and it’s rare to find in an author these days. She stands out amongst the masses and I couldn’t be happier for her success!
Fran Auq
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I can’t believe it's over 😕

After so much we are coming up to an end and with an amazing book.

Lake story is by far for me the best of all 3. Lake and Lee stole my heart with their pure love and understanding. Their passion and love to one mother brought me to my knees.

Love always win and seeing all my wonderful boys together (new and previous)makes this book so much better.

I received this book as an arc in an exchange of an honest review and that’s what I did.
Paula D
Sep 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lake and Lee melted my heart! I laughed and swooned and just this book completed the series. Loved seeing all the boys together with there girls. Sad it’s over but will definitely reread this story! Heartbreaking, loving and just truly amazing series! 5/5 stars
Christy Bailey
Sep 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Heartfelt story!

Wow what a series! I have to say I love these guys so much. I'm super excited Jullian will get his own book and I'm hoping Preston will have one soon after! If you haven't started these books with Falcon yet your missing out!
Madeleine East
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ok 9 hours later and I am just NOW coming up for air. This book was heartbreaking, beautiful and I loved Lake and Lee. So much chemistry, laughter, tenderness, heartwarming and so good.
Allyson
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Heartbreakingly beautiful with a unforgettable sprinkle of humor.
Tiffany Gallegos
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
FIVE STARS

I love this book so much! There is so many emotions I felt while reading this! Their love is one of a kind and it’s amazing!
Harry
Sep 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I can give more than 5 stars....
So simple yet so loving....
MICHELLE HEARD you better write that epilogue novel fast
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Michelle Heard is a Bestselling Romance Author who loves creating stories her readers can get lost in. She might have a slight obsession with alpha heroes who are not afraid to fight for their women. Born and raised in South Africa, she currently resides in Alberton.
Want to be up to date with what’s happening in Michelle’s world? Sign up to receive the latest news on her alpha hero releases, sale

Trinity Academy (10 books)
  • FALCON (Trinity Academy #1)
  • MASON (Trinity Academy #2)
  • The Epilogue (Trinity Academy #4)
  • JULIAN (Trinity Academy & Enemies To Lovers Spin-Off)
  • HUNTER (The Next Generation #1)
  • KAO (The Next Generation #2)
  • FOREST (The Next Generation #6)
  • NOAH (The Next Generation #3)
  • RIKER (The Next Generation #4)