Start by marking “Rescuing Christmas: a Small Town Sweet Romance” as Want to Read:
Rescuing Christmas: a Small Town Sweet Romance

Rescuing Christmas: a Small Town Sweet Romance

A Manhattan businessman on a December vacation to Canada, is stuck in Boston due to a snowstorm. Instead of waiting for another flight, he drives through the Vermont woods. Forced off the road, his rental ends up in a pond. When a firefighter sliding down the muddy slope to help him slams into him instead, his papers go flying and his phone disappears. Before he can compla ...more
ebook, 1, 298 pages
Published October 15th 2019 by Nancy Lee Badger

To ask other readers questions about Rescuing Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rescuing Christmas

Start your review of Rescuing Christmas: a Small Town Sweet Romance
Donna
Oct 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
A sweet Christmas read. I love strong women and Elinor, acting Chief for the fire department has to be just that. Resentment over her leadership slips through. When she is called to rescue a traveler from one of her own trucks, she sets all kinds of interactions in motion. Bradley, usually all business, gets thrown off course by the small town fire department and its only female. Enjoy this holiday read and wait for the snow.
KL Cassanello
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ellie's dad is fire chief. When he's injured while fighting a fire, he names her as the acting chief. Some of the volunteers are not happy about that, and refuse to give her the respect she deserves. Bradley is headed for Montreal, but when snow closes the airport, he decides to drive from Boston. One little problem - he's a rich guy used to riding in limos, and he hits a patch of black ice and has a little run-in with a fire truck, ending up in a muddy ditch. He's also used to living and workin ...more
Brenda Moser
Oct 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a sweet small town holiday romance between Ellie and Bradley. Their characters are strong ,well developed and likable and the story flows fluidly. A romance develops even as they deal with some drama,misunderstandings and the towns Christmas Festival. It's an entertaining story with a sweet romance , is well written with detailed scenes and I enjoyed reading.

Deb O
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a sweet small town Christmas story that I enjoyed reading. I loved Bradley and Ellie and watching them grow and become a couple. The story was well written and the characters had an awesome chemistry and I couldn't stop reading. There was drama, suspense, misunderstandings, and a sweet small town romance you don't want to miss, I can' wait to read more form this author!

Heather Wamboldt
Oct 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
I loved this charming holiday romance set in Snowflake Valley. The story is engaging and well written, with drama, misunderstandings, a Christmas Festival, and a sweet romance. The characters are well developed and very likable and relatable. Can Bradley convince Elinor to see him for the person he truly is instead of just another rich businessman passing through?

Barbara
Nov 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the first book by this Author that I have read, I will be looking for more by her. Acting Fire Chief, Elinor Danville and Manhattan businessman Bradley's story had me smiling as I read this Christmas story, I will read again closer to Christmas. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Marianne
Oct 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a cute Christmas romance. I enjoyed it.... It is sweet and fun to read, romantic with nice characters.

Robert Cunningham
Oct 21, 2019

• Curves to Die For
  • Cocoa & Carols
  • A Christmas Kiss (Kissed by the Bay,  #5)
  • The Seal's Christmas Baby
  • Risking Everything: A Steamy Anthology of First Responders
  • Don't Mess With Jess (Hometown Love Book 1)
  • Sweet Redemption (Twist of Fate, #1)
  • Christmas Road Trip
  • Memories in December
  • Royally Abandoned
  • Brock's Pleasure (Kodiak Dating Agency, #3)
  • Shadow Kisses: A Zodiac Shifters Paranormal Romance Anthology
  • Beauty and the Alien: A Science Fiction Romance (Marauder Mates Book 4)
  • Meows and Mistletoe
  • ABDUCTED BY THE ALIEN HOTTIE: A flirty, dirty, shorty romcom (Warriors of Crasasi #1)
  • Kesivor (The Leviatho #2)
  • A Bride For The Alien King: A SciFi Alien Romance (Protectors Of Svante)
  • Making His Bones: A Motorcycle Club Romance (The Bare Bones MC, #9)
Nancy Lee Badger grew up in Huntington, New York and has fond memories of growing up on Long Island. After meeting her husband while attending college in New Hampshire, and raising two handsome sons, Nancy moved to North Carolina where she writes full-time.

Nancy is also an artist, but writing is her life. She is a member of Romance Writers of America, Heart of Carolina Romance Writers,