Start by marking “Crimson Bone” as Want to Read:
Crimson Bone

Crimson Bone

(Kouzlo Saga #2)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  5 ratings  ·  4 reviews

Demon hunting is all in a day’s work for Seila.

As a soulless Phantom and member of Fallow Caramond’s Kouzlo—a secret demon killing organisation based outside London—Seila is driven by little else.

But she’s made new allies—Elementals, Enchantresses, Shape-Shifters, and even a Djinni—and slaying demons has never been easier.

But working as part of a team goes against every

Published September 27th 2019 by Three Dragon Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Crimson Bone, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crimson Bone

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Tiffany
After reading this book, I wanted to write and post this review to share my honest experiences toward the story.

This is an exciting continuation from the previous novel and an excellent addition to the series. We’re thrust again into a wonderfully crafted world with creative and diverse characters. Selia is now a member of Fallow Caramond’s Kouzlo, a secret demon killing organization based outside London. They’ve just defeated Sekki, and Elite demon, but now another has come to take his place.
Jason
Sep 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Seila is a great protagonist

I really look forward to finding out more about Seila. I agree with her that fallow and her kouzlo have so far done nothing for her and the overall plot is moving slowly. That being said I love Seila and agree with basically about everything she says.

They keep taking her for granted and putting her down while not seeming to care that she is literally dying from not having a soul.

Let’s see what the next book brings.
Susanne
Oct 05, 2019 rated it liked it
This is a proper continuation of Crimson Eyes, true to its predecessor both in writing and it’s characters.
We learn more about the people we meet and they develop as we read, but it’s still more about the action than the characters.
A nice, uncomplicated read for those days the brain doesn’t work.
I have hopes for book 3 and 4.
Nikki
Sep 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received this book from the author in exchange for an honest review.

This urban fantasy series continues to be great fun! I really enjoyed the addition of the new characters - especially Ashanti and Tress. Tress in particular seems to have more to her than we see in this book and I’m hoping that we see more of her in the next.

Seila has moments where she seems to be learning about the benefits of being part of a team, but her constant flip-flopping did frustrate me.

This book is a little bit o
NanaShauna Joesten
Oct 01, 2019
L.L.
Apr 14, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-novels
Dan
Sep 30, 2019
Ocean Weeks
Oct 11, 2019
Hello fellow book dragon! Thank you for visiting my author page. :)

My name is Lauren, I'm a fantasy author of character-driven stories and epic adventure. My books usually contain dragons, rarely feature romance, and are typically fun and hopeful.

If you’re looking for your next epic fantasy story, let me introduce you to the WORLD OF LINARIA! It’s a light-hearted, fast-paced fantasy adventure with

Kouzlo Saga (4 books)
  • Crimson Eyes (Kouzlo Saga Book 1)
  • Crimson Fang (Kouzlo Saga #3)
  • Crimson Soul