Start by marking “Postcards at Christmas” as Want to Read:
Postcards at Christmas

Postcards at Christmas

(Postcards #2)

In this heartwarming follow-up to the bestselling novel Postcards From a Stranger, will Cara’s family past ruin her Christmas present, or will she let love in?

After discovering her mother’s secret life, Cara doesn’t have much faith in marriage.

So when the love of her life, Simeon, proposes, she struggles to say ‘I do.’ She adores him, but why risk t
Published October 15th 2019 by Lake Union Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Postcards at Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Postcards at Christmas

ʚϊɞ Shelley ʚϊɞ
Oct 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
20515174

I absolutely LOVED The Thing About Clare by Imogen Clark and when I saw this on NetGalley I immediately wanted it. Like the title states, this book number two in the series. I have not read book number one but it isn't necessary to do so, I enjoyed this short read all on its own. In fact, I enjoyed it so much that I can't wait to read the first book and see where Cara and Simeon's story started.

As usual Ms. Clark's story is full of beautiful prose, moving emotional scenes, and realistic dialogu
Clare
With thanks to Netgalley and Amazon for this ARC in exchange for an open and honest review.

I enjoyed Imogen`s last book Where The Story Starts and gave it a five star review. When I saw Postcards at Christmas was due to be released I was excited to read it.

Postcards at Christmas is the sequel to Postcards from a Stranger. I never read the first book but it did not spoil my enjoyment. I instantly warmed to Cara, Simeon and Beth. I can't wait to read the first book and disc
Nicola Short
Oct 13, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed reading about Cara and Simeon’s journey through the happy and even the heartbreaking times. I really wish it could have been longer but this didn’t take away from the essence of the story.
Postcards at Christmas is the sequel to Postcards from a Stranger which I have not read yet. I had no issue reading this as a stand-alone. But, I will definitely be picking up Postcards from a Stranger to read.
Thank you to NetGalley, the publisher and author for the opportunity to read and give
Oct 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
I loved "Postcards From A Stranger, " so I was excited to read this. It definitely didn't disappoint, I just wish it was longer. I loved getting reacquainted with Cara, Beth and Simeon. I wasn't expecting what happened and kept hoping everything would work out for Cara and her family. Would love to read a book centered around Beth, she definitely deserves a happy ending. A perfect read for the holiday season.

Definitely recommend the book, but not as a stand alone. So much emotion wrapped up in
Hannelore Cheney
Oct 02, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Thank you NetGalley and Lake Union Publishing for the eARC.
This is the follow up to Postcards from a Stranger, a book I absolutely loved.
Cara, after her recent difficulties, is in a great space in her life. She, the love of her life Simeon, and their baby girl are a happy little family. When Simeon proposes, she's hesitant, her parents' marriage left a bad taste in her mouth, but she says 'yes' anyway. She and her best friend are busy with the wedding preparations when Simeon and his best
Sallie
Oct 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
I wish to thank Net Galley and the publisher for allowing me to read an advanced copy of this book. I have voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

This is an enchanting British story about a young couple and their daughter as they wrestle with the idea of getting married. It is a short story and quick read and you will love all the people in the story. It ends way too soon as I would have loved to continue reading it. Grab a c
Pam Chantrell
Oct 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved Postcards From A Stranger and was a bit worried that this novella follow up would be a bit chocolate box pretty. Sadly for Cara and Simeon (but luckily for the reader) it wasn't, with the characters going through some tough times that didn't all turn out fine. I wish this had been a longer novel as I felt it was a bit superficial at times but maybe that was just me being greedy and wanted to stay in the characters' lives a bit longer.
If you haven't read Stranger this book won't mak
C.J. J Richardson
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a great, heartwarming follow-up to Postcards from a Stranger. Quite moving at times. Lovely.
Paul
Christine Comai
rated it it was ok
Diane Griffith
Oct 21, 2019
Goodreads Librari...: Missing Cover: POSTCARDS AT CHRISTMAS by Imogen Clark 2 10 Sep 25, 2019 01:12AM
Bestselling author Imogen Clark writes contemporary women’s fiction about the secrets that hide at the heart of the families that she creates. She lives in Yorkshire with her husband and children (who hopefully have no such secrets to tell!)

POSTCARDS FROM A STRANGER and THE THING ABOUT CLARE both reached the top of the Amazon Kindle Charts in the UK and Australia and WHERE THE STORY S

Postcards (2 books)