Start by marking “Nightshade Academy Episode 1: Awakened Vampire (Nightshade Academy, #1)” as Want to Read:
Nightshade Academy Episode 1: Awakened Vampire (Nightshade Academy, #1)

Nightshade Academy Episode 1: Awakened Vampire (Nightshade Academy, #1)

Vampirism.
An academy made for monsters.
A guy I want to eat because of a targeted and insatiable bloodlust.
That's what my life has become.

I'm used to being the weird girl.
When I look at people, I see their Colors instead of their faces.
But I never thought a vampire would rip out of me when a mysterious man told me these simple words: "Your blood is mine."

The timing was too
Published November 1st 2019

To ask other readers questions about Nightshade Academy Episode 1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nightshade Academy Episode 1

Start your review of Nightshade Academy Episode 1: Awakened Vampire (Nightshade Academy, #1)
Debbie Eyre
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a great first episode to this series! I love academy reads and this one has grabbed me from the get go! A great storyline, different from normal vampire reads with some great characters and I cannot wait to read the next episode!
Elizabeth A Dobbs
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Honestly, was a little hesitant on first few pages, but it was BC it was a different start, a different aspect, direction than I've been used to. But, it definitely grabbed my attention and kept my attention. I literally did not set it down until the last word was ready!!! I'm not sure how future books in this series will go BC this is the first book I have read from Kestra, but if future books are done in the same manner and content, I would be confident enough to even let my teen daughter read ...more
Elizabeth McDaniel
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nova thought she was a normal waitress that saw people as colors and just graduated. Then one night everything changed and she woke up at Nightshade Academy as a vampire. She immediately felt something for Kian (she wanted his blood) but didn’t want anyone to know and it was hard to fit in in a world she didn’t know. Plus, they were on the run from hunters.

Kelly Vidito
Oct 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
Nightshade Academy is a good start to the series. The night Nova discovers she’s a vampire, she’s kidnapped by the headmaster of Nightshade Academy. She has to attend the academy so she can learn to become a civilized human being and control her bloodlust. It’s a fast paced quick read that does end in a cliffhanger. Can’t wait to read more.

Danny Wilkerson
Donna Henley
Dec 08, 2019
Felicia
Dec 09, 2019

• Black Magic Voodoo (Mystic Hallows Harem #1)
  • Infinity Chronicles
  • Mr. Hollywood's Assistant
  • Oh, For Luck's Sake (Bad Luck Dragon, #1)
  • Tainted Blood: A zombie Reverse Harem novel (Forsaken Hope Book 1)
  • Taken by Storm (Storms of Blackwood #1)
  • Orientation Week (Breakbattle Academy #0.5)
  • Ruthless Idols (Gifted Academy #2)
  • The Night Realm (Spell Weaver, #1)
  • His Royal Highness
  • Satan's Sword (Imp, #2)
  • Elven Blood (Imp, #3)
  • Reborn in Flames
  • Blindsided
  • Devil's Paw (Imp, #4)
  • Own To Obtain (Myth Of Omega, #9)
  • Saving Their Trainer: A Reverse Harem Romance Novella (Tumblr-Inspired Reverse Harem Romance Book 1)
  • Basic Witch (Academy of the Dark Arts #1)
Kestra Pingree is a creative who doesn’t know how to stop. They are first and foremost a writer and storyteller with an endless library of books in their head just waiting to be typed. They are also an artist and animator, as well as a singer, songwriter, and voice actor. One day they swear they’re going to make their own video game, too.

If it involves creating, they are there.

They can also be