Start by marking “North: A tale of yore per the burden of the dwarves” as Want to Read:
North: A tale of yore per the burden of the dwarves

North: A tale of yore per the burden of the dwarves

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Published October 1st 2019 by Clink Street Publishing

To ask other readers questions about North, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about North

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of North: A tale of yore per the burden of the dwarves
Donna Maguire
blogtour-bookreview-for-north-by-lucas-ehrenhaus-authoright

I was really intrigued by the blurb for this book and jumped at the chance of getting my hands on a copy to read for the blog tour!

I thought that the setting was great and I love the author’s imagination and ability to bring the story to life. I love mythology and this book was right up my street!

The different “characters” were well developed and I thought the whole thing was fascinating. The pace was
Melanie  Brinkman
Never let the Norse be forgotten!

After one of the most decisive waring campaigns in European history, between Barbarians and Romans, the sheer possibility of an all-out Roman invasion into Barbarian lands launches a lifelong recruitment process, driving the rediscovery of old mighty forces in the long-forgotten North.

The most apolocalyptic pan- tribal conflict among Central and Northern European natives will ensue.

A story of a people on a mission to defend wha
Jasmine
Oct 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
North is a fascinating book. It's mythology mixed with history mixed with culture. The story itself tackles war and conflict, but it also delves into the creation of the gods and goddesses, places and things known to those with an interest in Norse mythology. There are helpful lists of family trees, maps, and other resources readers can use to learn more and understand the story better as they read along.
While this book is considered middle-grade (for ages 7-13, I'd say), anyone who enjoys
Kim