Start by marking “Academy of Spells and Wishes” as Want to Read:
Academy of Spells and Wishes

Academy of Spells and Wishes

Welcome to the Academy of Spells And Wishes, where you'll find everything from time travellers to reapers. Delve into eleven tales of lessons, magic, and academy life.

Whether you want to fall in love, or just go on an adventure, there's something for everyone in this collection!

Stories From:
USA Today & International Bestselling Author, Laura Greenwood
USA Today
Published November 26th 2019 by Drowlgon Press

To ask other readers questions about Academy of Spells and Wishes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Academy of Spells and Wishes

Start your review of Academy of Spells and Wishes
Ola Adamska
Nov 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Queen's Academy by Skye MacKinnon
A story of love that can be connected even with centuries had put two people apart. What will come out of dreams that are seen by Drake and happen to be true? Will Drake manage to save the Queen of Scotts - Mary - or is her fate destinated already?
Find out while reading this short story. And remember to bring tissues with you!!!
Evelyn Dotson
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rebel Academy: Confess Wickedly Charmed Series: Prequel by Rosemary A. Johns

Rosemary A. Johns is coming out with a new wickedly humorous series. A new Rebel comes to the fore named Fox. He is a shifter and a mage born into the House of Jewels. His mother locked him away because of his ability to shift for 13 years. The day of his father’s funeral, she left him at the Rebel Academy ran by witches. This coven is one of the same who keep werewolves as slaves…the Omega’s. It is to teach him how to
Cailin
Nov 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC of Laura Greenwood's Lamps and Lies in exchange for an honest review.

This was an interesting, gender swapped reimagining of a popular and beloved tale with a sweetly budding romance and a promise of more to come! I enjoyed it and look forward to more stories of Aly's life.
Shannon
Nov 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Queens Academy by Skye Mackinnon: I liked this. It was different to have a man as the main character. Time travel and history together actually work pretty well. I’m glad to see this will have a follow up story still to come.
Billie
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Welcome to the Academy of Spells And Wishes. Delve into eleven tales of lessons, magic, and academy life.
Including:
Lamps and Lies by Laura Greenwood, USA Today Bestselling Author
When Alyeesah's secret is discovered, she's blackmailed into doing things she doesn't want to do, and loses the Prince she's been falling for in the process.
Queen's Academy by Skye MacKinnon, USA Today
Denise H
Destiny Calling – Debbie Cassidy

Cassidy is one of my favorite UF authors for things that go bump in the night and strong, kick-a** females who can hold their own. I really enjoyed her addition to the Academy of Spells and Wishes story collection.

Even though Destiny Calling is a quick read, it is packed with all the exciting good stuff of her regular books and it definitely leaves you wanting more. I was hooked from the first page and was thoroughly pleased with the story. Trinity, Blake, and
Aimee Bower
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Welcome To The Free World ( Stowfort Shifter Academy)
Brianna is starting a new school again, due to her father's job. Brianna is a tiger shifter, so she is a solitary person. She will be going to the Stowfort Academy, a shifter only school.
When Brianna gets to school, she runs into the school bully Tala. That is when she meets Marlon. He takes her to the headmistress's office. Marlon joins her when the headmistress brings her in the office. She finds out that Marlon will be showing her around
CarolKat
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a review of only one of the books included in this anthology, Queen's Academy by Skye MacKinnon. I unfortunately didn't have the time to finish the whole thing, but based on this one book, I will be finishing it soon.

I don't read much time travel, it's scary in that one false move and history can change and probably not for the better. I did however enjoy this one.

Drake has been dreaming of Mary Queen of Scots starting in his second year at the Academy. He's watched her grow up and up
Lene Blackthorn
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Destiny Calling by Debbie Cassidy
Although a short read, the intensity of this contributing story is high, packed with enough action and plot twists to compete with a novella. Trinity and Blake are teachers at a high-rated academy, two oddities among humans, set aside by their ability to see monsters and supernatural - an ability that brought them together, ability they bonded over. Unsettling events happening in the city bring them on track to solve the mystery - only all gets messed up the
Debbie Eyre
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOW what a boxset. A set of amazing stories written by some amazing authors and once you pick this up you will not want to put this down!
You’ve got Destiny calling by Debbie Cassidy , it’s action packed with fantastic characters , it’s exciting, full of mystery and twists and turns and is a great addition to this series.
You’ve got lamps & lies by Laura Greenwood full of secrets and lies and love and romance and is every bit as good as her other stories.
Then you’ve got queens academy by Skye
Country Goose
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome Anthology!

A group of awesome authors, including two of my favorites, Laura Greenwood and Debbie Cassidy.

Special note on Cassidy's Destiny Calling. It starts off slow, but it kicked up real fast, and it was VERY well done for a short inside an anthology. The twist!

Coming back after reading Laura Greene's story. It was a very nice academy Aladdin retelling. Keep in mind, it's a SHORT story, but it's complete without a cliffhanger, but it has an opportunity to expand.
MelissaR
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Destiny’s Calling was a great short story. Trinity and Blake are bffs that work at the same school as teacher and at night they slay monsters, you know like normal best friends. A stranger moves into town and into Trinity’s home as well but there is nothing this girl can’t handle include a handsome face or hairy face depending on his form. It was so good I wish there was more. I hope there will be an actual book that follows.
Heather
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This review is for “Queen’s Academy” by Skye MacKinnon.
Drake, a professor at the Time Travel Academy, has been dreaming about a beautiful woman for years. When he figures out his dream woman is Mary, Queen of the Scots, he must decide whether he should break all of the time travel rules to save her from her execution.
This was a wonderful short story from the fabulous Ms. MacKinnon. I’m loving these short time travel stories.
I received an ARC from the author. This is my honest review.
Naurarwen
Nov 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Thus far I have only read Debbie Cassidy's addition to this collection, Destiny Calling and what a fun little story it was. We get to see more of Trinity Lane and Blake, if you've read Shadow Warrior you will have definitely met these characters before. I'm not sure if Debbie plans to go further with these characters but if she does then I'm definitely in. It's a nice addition to the whole Nightwatch series as it shows another part of another location mentioned.
Amber
Loved it

This a definite must have for anyone that loves academy books. My favorites were Debbie Cassiday's Destiny Calling because I am crazy about King Arthur and the Knights of Camelot and I loved the spin to this story. My other favorite was Jessa Lucas' Spooky Simmons story. It was so sweet and heartfelt and had me looking at sorrow in a whole new light. Great read!
Agata Jędrzejewska
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lamps and Lies - Laura Greenwood 5
It’s nice and interesting retelling. Aleeysah is living in lie but she as well is the most caring and truthful. She is ready to gave up her own happiness and her own future to save someone’s else. When you are this beautiful in heart good things come for you finally. It was completely lovely.
Debbie  Victorino
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a very enjoyable anthology. All the stories were great. My favorite was by Rosemary A Johns. She had great characters and an awesome storyline. I just loved it. I recommend this as a must read. It is well worth reading all the stories!!
Rebecca
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read the Debbie Cassidy story .
I absolutely love Trinity, Blake, and Lance and I can’t wait to read more about these characters in the near future.
Jennine McWilliams
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I counted 11 storys by different writers. I already have books by Laura Greenwood, Arizona Tape, Skye Mckinnon and Rosemary Johns, so l know they will be good but l am looking forward to reading some new authors.l was gifted the story lamps and lies and found it to be a Cute and entertaining short story that was just the right size to read before bed. fairytale school fun.
Daisy Sauceda
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This review is for Queen's Academy by Skye MacKinnon.

This book has a lot of emotions throughout. I love reading books that have history involved and this one is great. Drake has gone through TTA when he was younger and is now a teacher there. However, something happened after a time jump he did when he was in school. Now it has been affecting him for years. Until he does something crazy! Will it change the past?

Be prepared for tears and wild emotions. You will love this quick read.
Amanda Gibson
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just enough to make you scream for more! Love it!
Mareike
Nov 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Queen's Academy by Skye MacKinnon:

This was a cute short story about Mary, Queen of Scotland and Drake, time travel agent and teacher at the academy. Without giving anything of importance away, you'll need to read about the journey these two take and figure out the ending on your own terms.
The story is great for young adults that want to learn a bit more about history with a modern twist.
Oh and Skye MacKinnon? I think we need to have a liiiiiiiiiiiiitle chat about you know what....
Book Addict
Nov 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a compilation of exciting stories that has something interesting for all different readers!!

Destiny Calling - Debbie Cassidy
No matter what book I read from Debbie Cassidy she always hooks me into the story and I become completely invested in the characters! Even though this is a quick read I still become captivated by the characters! Exciting read full of intrigue that had me wanting more!

Lamps and lies - Laura Greenwood
This is an interesting start to what I can see will be an
Tricia
Nov 23, 2019 marked it as to-read
*Skye McKinnon - Queens Academy: Oh My goodness! What a great story. Historic facts cannot be messed with but the journey there has scope for playing. That’s what Skye has done and it’s is brilliant.
Cheryl
Andrea Renken
Amanda Iraca
Maria Arnold
Nov 27, 2019

• Shadow Warrior (The Nightwatch Academy #3)
  • Give up the Ghost (The Nightwatch #2)
  • A Ghost of a Chance (The Nightwatch #1)
  • Below the Baubles (Seven Wardens #5.5)
  • Shadow Weaver (The Nightwatch Academy #2)
  • Capturing Carmen: A Dark Alien Sci-Fi (The Forsaken Book 1)
  • Wolf Cursed
  • The Naughty List
  • Rule The Larussio Legacy (#1)
  • Academy of Magic
  • Only Pretty Betas (Rebel Werewolves #2)
  • High Fae Academy: Year One
  • Shadow Caster (The Nightwatch Academy #1)
  • Bad Omen (Wicked Academy, #2)
  • Infernal Descent: The Complete Reverse Harem Trilogy
  • Betrayed (The Fallen World #3)
  • To Look the Devil in the Eye (The Broken Halos #5)
  • I Was Born Ruined (Death by Daybreak MC #1)
Laura is a USA Today Bestselling Author of paranormal, fantasy, and contemporary romance. When she's not writing, she can be found drinking ridiculous amounts of tea, trying to resist French Macaroons, and watching the Pitch Perfect trilogy for the hundredth time (at least!)

You can check out Laura's Website here: