Start by marking “Mating Chaos (Shifters of Ashwood Falls #11)” as Want to Read:
Mating Chaos (Shifters of Ashwood Falls #11)

Mating Chaos

(Shifters of Ashwood Falls #11)

As pack Beta, Dane Raines has seen far too much pain and death. But with war on the horizon yet again, thanks to the new Alpha of Onyx, Dane will have to work twice as hard with the other Ashwood Falls leaders to ensure the safety of his pack. The last thing he needs at a time like this is a complication like Jasmine.

Jasmine Russel’s life is chaos. Between her first full-t
Published October 8th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Mating Chaos, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mating Chaos

Ann
Oct 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
Jasmine knows who het mate is but after her father was killed by rogues and then watching her mom grieve until she died a year later, she is afraid to accept him. Plus she has her brothers and the family business to watch over. Dane loves and wants to take care of Jasmine and her brothers but he doesn't know how to break down her barriers. When a new rogue leader threatens the people of Ashwood Falls, things just might be over before he gets the chance to make Jasmine his.

I love Ashwood Falls. I
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

So I thought I was getting to dive into the start of a new series but this is book 11. While I didn’t know this it was confusing for the first couple of chapters but then once I got A grip on how the characters were related to each other it was smooth sailing from there. Obviously Dane and Jasmine have been dancing around each other and subsequent books but they finally bite the bullet and mate with each other. Jasmine has been making excuses after excuses of why she doesn’t have time
Denise Van plew
Oct 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was so excited to get into this world again with when I did it felt oh so good. Dane has a full plate but it seems it is his time now to get even more to overflowing when Jasmine comes along. It is part of the thrill to witness stubbornness when it comes to when you know who is who, but to further deny oh my who do you think you are gonna fool? We are given their battle along with the building of another kind of war also. The heightened emotions we are given fuels you on to keep turning the pa ...more
Patti
Oct 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Overall rating: 4.3

A novella, this tale is jam packed with wonderful characters, action, suspense, and hot and steamy scenes. This can be read as a stand-alone, yet I would recommend reading the other books to get the full feel of these characters. Definitely not a predictable tale, this book will deliver a quick shot of entertainment for lovers of shifters heavily seasoned with flaming hot spice! All my reviews are always voluntarily written.
Pamela Lunder
Oct 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a fast paced really good read. I was a little confused but I think that is because I have not read the first ten books. I need to go back and read them. After the first couple of chapters the book made more sense to me. This is a well written book and the author does explain a lot the more into the book you get. I think I am hooked on the Ashwood Falls series now. I will be reading the first ten. Well written and very much action packed. A good read!
Katie
Oct 05, 2019 rated it liked it
I would definitely recommend reading the rest of the series before this one. I was confused throughout the beginning and there are so many characters it was hard to remember who was who. But once I got a handle on what was going on I did end up enjoying the story. Dane and Jasmine were good together and her twin brothers were adorable! Looking forward to finding out what happens in the next book.
Lory
Oct 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another fantastic addition to the Ashwood Falls series. It was so definitely worth the wait. This fast-paced read is filled with plenty of intrigue, suspense, action, and of course steamy romance to keep you hook from beginning to end. Wasn't expecting the surprised plot twist but so looking forward to seeing what else is in store for this series. I voluntarily read and review this ARC no monetary compensation was received the opinions I have expressed are my own.
Hsu Lee
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily offered to review this book with no obligations and my opinions are honest!
This was a great book !
Jasmine has too much going on her life to have time for a mate.
Dane is too tire of Jasmine's excuse, and he is going to do something about it.
Let the wooing begin!
Watch out Jasmine, Here comes Dane !
It has all the ingredients that you need for a great book!
I can't wait for the next book in this series.
Heather
Oct 04, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-2019
I accepted an arc of this not realizing it was book 11 in an ongoing series. While I don't feel anything was really missed with the couple the story was not easy to jump into because so much has been missed and of course goes on in the next book so you don't really get a lot of answers. When the arc was offered it should have specified that it's not exactly a standalone.
Saskia
Oct 03, 2019 rated it liked it
This is my first book by this author and series. I was able to follow the story, but I would have enjoyed it more if I read the other books in the series.

It is novella length and for me that was the problem, because there wasn’t enough time to go deeper into the story and the characters. There is a lot happening and maybe to much for such a short story. It all felt very rushed.
Leah Dynes
Oct 07, 2019 rated it liked it
This was a quick read, and when I started it I didn’t realize it was the 11th book in a series. It was still pretty easy to follow along with though, although the entire story was a little rushed. Jasmine is fighting becoming mated to Dane, but they’re still basically dating and sleeping together, which was confusing to me a bit. But I enjoyed the characters and the story, although it ended on a cliff hanger. I’d recommend this book, but I’d definitely read the other books prior to starting this ...more
Deb Le
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a great, quick read. It's the 11th book in this series, but can be read as a standalone too. I love this series Dane and Jasmine are great characters, with fantastic chemistry. I loved the way that they continue to dance around one another. The twins are hilarious, and I can't wait to see how things turn out for the pack.
Anne Richardson
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great read in the Series. Quite a fast paced story.
Dane and Jasmine were fated but things got in the way. Faelin the Onyx Alpha makes another appearance .
Voluntary reviewed this book given me for an honest review .
Brandi
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
another great story in the Ashwood Falls series.

Dane and Jasmine have been tip toeing around each other for a bit.

I loved the love in this book. The coming together for family.

Can't wait to see how it ends.
Debi
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
And the drama continues

The drama keeps coming for this pack. Love the love story involved in the series but also enjoy the drama that continues with each story.
Denise
Oct 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

Appropriate title. Ms. Davis is a expert at writing about chaotic emotions and relationships. You never know how the story will twist and turn before it ends...for now.
Christine
Oct 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a great book I loved every single word!
Karen Fisher
Oct 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: karen-fisher
This is a steamy shifter romance with a few unexpected twists. Dane is the Beta but it hasn't quite convinced his mate to commit. Threats and attacks keep ramping up the suspense. The ending had a twist I certainly wasn't expecting. This was a very enjoyable read. I received an advanced copy of this book and freely leave this honest review
Sharon K
T S
Cassandra Rodgers
Jennifer Cahill
Oct 12, 2019
In 2008, Lia Davis ventured into the world of writing and publishing and never looked back. She has published more than twenty books, including the bestselling A Tiger’s Claim, book one in her fan favorite Ashwood Falls series. Her novels feature compassionate yet strong alpha heroes who know how to please their women and her leading ladies are each strong in their own way. No matter what obstacle ...more

Shifters of Ashwood Falls (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • Winter Eve (Shifters of Ashwood Falls, #1)
  • A Tiger's Claim (Shifters of Ashwood Falls, #2)
  • A Mating Dance (Shifters of Ashwood Falls, #3)
  • Surrendering to the Alpha (Ashwood Falls, #4)
  • A Rebel's Heart (Shifters of Ashwood Falls, #5)
  • Divided Loyalties (Shifters of Ashwood Falls, #6)
  • Touch of Desire (Shifters of Ashwood Falls, #7)
  • A Leopard's Path (Shifters of Ashwood Falls, #8)
  • Jaguar's Judgment (Shifters of Ashwood Falls, #9)
  • Alpha Challenge (Shifters of Ashwood Falls, #10)