Start by marking “Deviant King (Royal Elite, #1)” as Want to Read:
Deviant King (Royal Elite, #1)

Deviant King

(Royal Elite #1)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  17 ratings  ·  13 reviews
The villain isn't supposed to be king

I have a simple plan.
Finish Royal Elite School and get into my dream university.

One glance from the school’s king blows my plan up in smoke.
One glance and he suffocates my air.
One glance and he issues his death sentence.

His first words spiral my life into irreparable chaos.
“I will destr
Kindle Edition
Expected publication: October 24th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Deviant King, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Deviant King

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
Currently reading

I’ve been waiting for this one. It wasn’t long ago that I read Noble Savages, which I completely loved. It included Cruel King, which was a step in a new direction for Rina Kent. I totally love all her mafia/assassin series. Cruel King was awesome, the hero Levi King had a cousin named Adrian and this is his story. The way Levi talked, he made Adrian sound like he might be a sociopath, so this should be good.

BLURB:
The villa
Eve (Between The Bookends)
Oct 16, 2019 marked it as oct-arcs-to-review
description
Rina Kent
Oct 02, 2019 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: coming-soon
DEVIANT KING - A Dark High School Bully Romance
NOW ON PRE-ORDER!

Bloggers Form

This book is part of a trilogy and is NOT standalone.

Royal Elite Series:
#1 Deviant King
#2 Steel Princess
#3 Twisted Kingdom

Royal Elite full-length standalone Spin-off:
Cruel King (part of Noble Savages Boxset)

DEVIANT KING - A Dark High School Bully Romance
NOW ON PRE-ORDER!

Bloggers Form

This book is part of a trilogy and is NOT standalone.

Royal Elite Series:
#1 Deviant King
#2 Steel Princess
#3 Twisted Kingdom

Royal Elite full-length standalone Spin-off:
Cruel King (part of Noble Savages Boxset)

Adriana
OMG Firstly i would like to say Thankyou to Rina for giving me the honor of reading and reviewing an ARC of this Gem. I made the mistake of starting it half an hour before work and lets just say was the worst mistake ever as i read 9% of it come work start time and i was dying for more even contemplated calling in sick lol so had to wait 8 hours for my shift to be over to get back into it and lets just say it was not pleasant lol. But once i got home i refused to put it down until i had finished ...more
Kandace Denys
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh em gee, y’all. This book gripped me and refused to let me go.
And the only reason it got put down was because I had to be a responsible adult and go to work.
I was curious about Aiden the moment we met him in the Nobles Savages box set, but I had no clue.
And to be honest, I’m still thinking there’s a lot lurking that we’re unaware of.
Elsa(Ellie, Elsie, Frozen) whatever you want to call her is a unique character, multifaceted, with urges hidden beneath her exterior.
Christy Martin
Oct 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rina Kent has done it once again.

We were introduced to Aiden in Cruel King. He is the dark and mysterious cousin of Levi. He doesn't give you any attention unless provoked. Well apparently Elsa did something to provoke him because she becomes his target.
Aiden is the most manipulating character I have ever read. I don't think the people he uses even know they are being uses.
Elsa is mysterious in her own right. She doesn't know her past, no memory of it. There is something hidden in h
Kristina Simkins
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!! I just finished this book and am absolutely mind blown. It’s dark. It’s riveting. It’s a high school bully story unlike any I’ve read before. The characters are AMAZING! The story is MIND-BLOWING. The writing is phenomenal AND it’s only the beginning.

Aiden and Elsa take you on a wild ride of high school bullying, domination, steamy scenes, secrets, lies, heartbreak and so much more. On her first day at RES he promised to “destroy her”, now two years later he’s changed tactic. It’s senior
Linda
Oct 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG! Ms. Kent has this genre nailed! Her sharp dialogue makes you feel the bullying! Like Elsa, I'm not sure why it attracts me, but it so does! Ms. Kents characters are so totally fleshed out, including the secrets that they keep. When I pick up an Elite, I don't want to put it down. These stories are so good, they're on my TBR x 2 list!!! Brava Ms. Kent, Brava!
Candice
Oct 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness this book is so awesome! Rina Kent has outdone herself again! I sat for hours reading this book and just couldn’t put it down. I’m dying to continue Aiden and Elsa’s story and can’t wait for the next one. I voluntarily read an arc of this book.
Anna Theurer (Anna's Bookshelf)
Full review to come!
Lisa Freels
Oct 02, 2019
Kristi
Sep 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Aiden threatens to destroy Elsa on her first day at RES. She has spent the last two years trying to stay off his radar while his minions revel in making her life miserable. The only thing keeping her sane is her best friend, Kim and her countdown down until she can escape to Cambridge. In an attempt to defend her best friend’s honour, she has put herself in harms way. Now Aiden’s black soul threatens to tear her life to shreds unless she agrees to bow to the King. Aiden and Elsa’s story is dark ...more
Caro
Gemma Crowe
Sep 24, 2019
Anuja
Sep 25, 2019
Rina Kent in an English author who's constantly parading between France and North Africa due to her studies and her husband's demanding job.
When she's not packing suitcases or hopping from one plane to the other, she's busy whipping her characters to shape.
Since a young age, Rina has been obsessed with storytelling and flawed, edgy characters. Her heroes are often killers and anti-heroes an

Royal Elite (3 books)
  • Steel Princess (Royal Elite, #2)
  • Twisted Kingdom (Royal Elite, #3)