Start by marking “Dead Air (Academy's Rise Trilogy #3)” as Want to Read:
Dead Air (Academy's Rise Trilogy #3)

Dead Air

(Academy's Rise Trilogy #3)

Our biggest fight is yet to come.

I watched my sisters claim their fated mates with my heart full for their happiness.

Now it’s time to face my own mates. Two of them have been at my side, and I’m waiting for my third. After all, it’s now a family tradition to have three mates. I wonder if reality can be as good as the fictional worlds I love to live
Published October 23rd 2019

To ask other readers questions about Dead Air, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dead Air

Start your review of Dead Air (Academy's Rise Trilogy #3)
Hsu Lee
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily offered to review this book with no obligations and my opinions are honest!
This was a great book !
This is the final book in the trilogy.
Like her sisters, Ami is waiting for her 3rd mate.
She already knows mate #1 + mate #2.
She can't wait to meet mate #3.
The danger is escalating.
Ami is happy to be on the sideline, but this time, she might have to move to the front line.
It has all the ingredients that you need for a great book!
It w
Jennifer G
Oct 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Booked  Every Night
Oct 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
What a conclusion to this trilogy. I loved all the books but this one was my favorite. Ami is a bookworm like me and prefers to observe rather than interact with people. This book was packed with action and steam. This book starts right where Dark Water ended and just keeps the action going. Once you start, you won’t want to put it down till the end.

The end battle is coming, and the girls and their mates need to be ready. Ami is the last to find her 3rd mate and boy is it a big one.

Terri
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dead Air: A Collective World Novel by
(Academy's Rise Trilogy Book 3)
By: Lia Davis & L.A. Boruff 5 Stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

******** May Contain Some Spoilers ********

I will try my absolute best to keep spoilers to a minimum or completely out of my review. Sometimes it can be hard to do so.

Holy cow, I'm flabbergasted! Lia and L.A. did one h*ll of a job on this ending. I loved every minute of reading this.
Ami gets all 3 of her mates. Trinity, Debitch, returns in this book a
Missy Brown
Nov 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Dead Air was a great ending to the Academy's Rise Trilogy by Lia Davis and L.A. Boruff. I am a fan of both of these authors, and I think they do an excellent job of writing together.

In Dead Air we have Ami's story. She has her two mates in Noah and Harper. Now she is waiting on her third. Boy I was not expecting that third one either. I enjoy Ami the most out of the other sisters I believe because she is a bookworm like me, and also likes to stay on the sidelines and observe. The gir
Renée
Oct 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ami’s story is the conclusion to the Academy’s Rise series. With emotions high (which are well expressed through this book), steamy scenes and a plot twist, I was hooked in this story. Plus an action packed final battle against Trinity - ultimately this is what we’ve all been waiting for.

Unlike the other books in the series, this reverse harem story is an mmff, which gives a nice balance to Ami’s relationship.

Dead Air is the third and final book in the Academy’s Rise series by L.A. Boruff and
Ann
Nov 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
Both of her sisters have faced and defeated their foes, now it's Ami's turn. She might be lead on this one but she's up against an old enemy and it's gonna take everyone working together to save the world.

What a series! I've loved watching Meda, Tala, and Ami come into their own - both in maturity and in developing their powers. They learned to work separately and together for a common goal - to save the world. Or have they? Stay tuned for more to come in a new spin-off.

I
Patti
Oct 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Overall rating: 4.2

Don’t be fooled by my rating! If a book only gets rated by an authors skill at forming characters quickly and having unique and creative storylines, then of course this author is five stars all the way. But not all subject matter appeals to all readers, and because there were parts that dealt with relationships and adult content more than I needed, I found myself skipping ahead, which in no way reflects a fault of the author, it just means we all have our likes and
Denise Van plew
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Now it is this sister's time to shine with us seeing her more intimately. We also get to see what or whom will be at her side eating up every morsel. We are also given more of the story that unravels with danger. The climax of this one will pull you to the edge. Being that this is the conclusion we were already at a high. This one though has a few touches that are its own stamp for them. Once you reached the end you wonder what will this author torture us next that will be oh so yummy?
Lory
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So sad to see this series come to a end. But let me tell you what a ending. So much intrigue, action, twists and turns, and of course steamy romance to keep you hook from beginning to end. Can't wait to see what going to happen next. I voluntarily read and review this ARC no monetary compensation was received the opinions I have expressed are my own.
Angela
Oct 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Always a little sad to see a series end, but Ami's story completely wraps up the drama of Trinity, the reason behind the multiple mates, and the composition thereof, and sets a new thread for future tales. As always, super sexy times, snarky and deprecating moments, family turmoil and romantic drama takes the lead roles in the finale to the triplets resistance.
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m sad to see the series come to a conclusion but these authors did a bang up job with their story. Ami finally gets all 3 of her mates, the third one took a little longer. The triplets loose their elemental powers just when Trinity is gearing up to wreak more havoc. Will Ami be able to protect everyone? I highly recommend this book and this series!!
Deb Le
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a fantastic conclusion to the trilogy. I loved seeing a different side to Ami, she's the triplet I had the most difficulty connecting with, bbut this book completely changed that. She really comes into her own in this one. There is so much action and suspense in this story, it's a real nail biter and I couldn't put it down!
beautyguise
Oct 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
What a series and what an ending!

Love. Love. Love!

Seriously I couldn't put this one down. I was no disappointed at all. The pace was perfect, the characters grow and the worldbuilding it just as good as the previous two books.
Cynthia Skeezix
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A fitting end to a trilogy that is kick ass

The Academy's Rise Trilogy is one kickass set of books. I have enjoyed every single book and seeing the girls learn to fight together to defeat those trying to kill them and their families.
Anne Richardson
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow what a story.Losing powers, mating, amazing storyline and love all the characters except Trinity.
Voluntary reviewed this book
Brandi
Oct 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great ending to this part of the trilogy.

Ami finds her third mate and the triplets find the power with in.

Couldn't put it down!!
Ga Books LoverX
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So good!

I really enjoyed this trilogy even without reading the ones before! I recommend you checking it out of you are a fan of reverse harem new adult reads!
Susanne
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! This is a fantastic book- i fell in love with the girls Even more in this one! The ending is here... or is it?
Roseanna
Oct 30, 2019 rated it liked it
While I love the series, for me this one fell flat. I didn’t think there was enough to set is apart from the sisters story line. I wished there was a few twists thrown in. Some characters wasn’t developed much, I would have loved to have more development for Gino. The epilogue set us up for lucifers books.
Shannon
Oct 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really like this series and am so glad to keep seeing the girls parents pop up. This is a great spin off. With all the mates in place for all the girls, it will be exciting to now see what’s next.
Tabitha
Josh Brandi
Sharon
Oct 25, 2019

• The Darkest Fall
  • Eyes in the Darkness (Coveted #1)
  • Kiss Me Again (Kiss Me, #3)
  • Stupid Boys (Stupid Boys, #1)
  • Of Fate and Fortune (Arcane Arts Academy, #4)
  • Pursued (The Swamp, #2)
  • Reckless Magic (Haven Lake Cozy Mysteries Book Two)
  • Tempt the Hookup (Tempt, #3)
  • Cathedral
  • Bourbon and Bears: Bad Alpha Dads (Shifters and Sins Book 3)
  • Sapphire (Jewels Cafe #2)
  • Magical Mistake (Magic And Metaphysics Academy, #2)
  • Adelaide's Storm (Her Fate #3)
  • Mint Freeze: Haret Chronicles Qilin: A Fantasy Romance (Sugar Bites Book 1)
  • Ruthless as Hell (The Demon Academy #2)
  • Unicorn Truth (Valentine Pride, #3)
  • Unicorn Luck (Valentine Pride, #2)
In 2008, Lia Davis ventured into the world of writing and publishing and never looked back. She has published more than twenty books, including the bestselling A Tiger’s Claim, book one in her fan favorite Ashwood Falls series. Her novels feature compassionate yet strong alpha heroes who know how to please their women and her leading ladies are each strong in their own way. No matter what obstacle ...more

Academy's Rise Trilogy (3 books)
  • Hell Fire (Academy's Rise Trilogy #1)
  • Dark Water (Academy's Rise Trilogy #2)