Start by marking “Defending Roxanne (GHOST Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Defending Roxanne (GHOST Book 2)

Defending Roxanne (GHOST Book 2)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  10 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Secrets and lies have become deadly.

While investigating the murder of her parents, Roxanne Bowman encounters more than she ever thought she would. The secrets that both of her parents kept knock her off kilter. Finding an intruder in their home afterwards changes her life forever.

GHOST operative, Hawk Delany is back in the swing of things after being shot while working
Expected publication: October 22nd 2019 by Rolling Thunder Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Defending Roxanne, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Defending Roxanne

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Sue
Oct 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent job writting this book and loved hearing from other charactors from her books. Hawk lost his wife Sarah in a shoot out and Roxanne lost her parents the same way mostly. She's determined to find out who killed her parents when she was surprised someone was in her parent house while she was there. Hawk and some of his team were the ones in the house. They were there on special assignment to find out what happened as well. There is a lot of action, secrets, danger and steam. Excellent sto ...more
Annemieke Westerbeek
Oct 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a super suspenseful book full of hot men and strong women.
I love the characters and the setting, the details, the bickering and the bantering. I could not put it down and I held my breath a few times.
This book is full of action, plotting, it is easy to read and it is funny at times I enjoyed it very much. I recommend highly this book. Go grab your copy.
Ginny Pearson
Oct 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Roxanne wants the answers on who killed her parents. Hawk is ready for a case after healing from the last case.
Wyatt and Hawk find Roxanne in the house when they go in to look for clues. Roxanne tries to run from them but soon realizes she will get the answers better with their help.
Hawk and Roxanne are attracted to each other even if this isn't the best time. Can they have a relationship and still get the answers?
Nancy
Oct 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hawt chemistry🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥, page turning mystery and murder...Can Hawk solve this case and protect Roxanne without putting his emotions on the line or will he lose her 😬 and his heart 😲...what an awesome read 😍😍😍😍!!!
Belinda
Oct 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lots of high paced action in the book. Roxanne is trying to find out who killed her parents. Hawk is trying to find out who killed his wife. Lots of action that keeps you turbo g the page to see what happens next. A guaranteed happily ever after. A must read!
Ruiz Kim
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book. Has everything strong characters, characters from previous books, heart, heat, intrigue and humor. All together make for a book you won't want to put down. I received a free copy of the book and I am voluntarily leaving a review
Kerry Harteker
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I laughed and cried and giggled all through this book. From page one to the last, I could not put it down. This is an amazingly wonderful, well written, pull out all the feels book.
Country Girl
Oct 15, 2019
Yvonne Cruz
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
We are back with the GHOST operatives. This time, in the middle of the night, they are in the house of a couple that was recently murdered and trying to find answers to their death. Little do they know that their daughter, Roxanne, is there . After a struggle between GHOST and Roxanne, they both realize that their goal is the same, find out what really happened.
As the plot thickens , Hawk Delaney, the lead in his mission, and Roxanne, a lawyer and a very self-sufficient woman, feel the pul
Theresa Natole
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
All I can say is that PJ Fiala's books get better and better. I love how she includes all her characters from other books. Her stories are the best. Her characters are so strong. They are the whole deal. Yes she concentrates on the main couple but there is so much more. You get to know the couple as well as the story that brought them together. Her words will keep you hanging on until the last page. You feel yourself become part of the story. You will laugh, you will cry, and you will cheer. Thi ...more
Deb Moncrief