Start by marking “A Hurt So Sweet: Volume Two (Elite of Eden Falls Prep #2)” as Want to Read:
A Hurt So Sweet: Volume Two (Elite of Eden Falls Prep #2)

A Hurt So Sweet: Volume Two

(Elite of Eden Falls Prep #2)

Sticks and stones may break my bones,
but my bullies will never f*ck me.

Dexter Booth has taken everything from me.

My pride, my innocence and my resolve to resist him have all fallen prey to his wicked charm.

And now, he wants to pop my cherry - the very thing that could save me from his cruel reign.

Worse than that though, he's intent on sharing me with his entourage -
Published October 16th 2019

To ask other readers questions about A Hurt So Sweet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Hurt So Sweet

Start your review of A Hurt So Sweet: Volume Two (Elite of Eden Falls Prep #2)
ABookLover73
Five dark stars for Pandora and Dexter 🖤!!!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

The first book from this series ended up with a cliffhanger and I couldn't wait to read the next book 😍!

"A Hurt So Sweet: Volume Two" is much darker and twisted from the first book but there was something in that book, that kept my attention and I couldn't put the book down.

Pandora finally stopped to be only a naïve 17 years old girl who is afraid and doesn't know take stand for herself but after that
Ashlee L
Oct 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Dark. Edgy. Maddening. Sexy.

A Hurt So Sweet volume 2 brings out more darkness in the elite world of Eden Falls Prep. Pandora is just a girl who is caught up in one of the most messed up situations with cruel individuals all around her. It’s maddening at times, frustrating, and full of secrets surrounding their world. My emotions were running high with the level of the unknown through out the book. Will Pandora be able to suit up against these people who have made her life a living ni
Athena
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5 STARS

After the cliffhanger that AHSS: Volume One left us with, I needed to find out what was going to happen next in AHSS: Volume Two. All I can say is.....HOLY MOTHER OF CHERRIES (gotta keep this PG)!!! I am so enthralled by this story and the many characters who make it all dark, twisted and deliciously HOT!!!

This book leaves you with a .... WTF moment that will make it seem like you're about to see a train wreck and you just can't look away. A Hurt So Sweet: Volume Two by
Keri Loves Books
Oct 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
No Mercy For The Pawn
Book one left you on the edge of your seat...will he or won't he??? As wicked as this story is, I couldn't put it down!

This story picks up at the end of book one. Dexter is still lording his power over the firstborns. He has a plan, we just don't know what it is yet. All we know is that he is not done with toying with Pandora yet.

The missing firstborn, Easton, has returned and he has a plan of his own. He aligns himself with Pandora. She finally
Misty Schott
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG, these guys are the cruelest of the cruel!!!!

This is volume two in the Elite of Eden Falls Prep series and definitely ends on a heart stopping cliffhanger. Be sure to read volume one before starting this book or you will be lost.

After everything Dexter has already put Pandora through, he takes away the only thing that could have protected her. Their engagement is broken off by Pandora's father and she now has no protection from all the cruel Firstborn guys that want t
Cassy
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Things are getting a bit more intense in this next installment. Things continue to be ruthless, but Pandora has been learning some secrets of her own, from an unlikely source, giving her a chance to fight back. This girl has claws, and is fighting back when she can. She even begins to find a possible ally, but are they really good, or is it another twisted game?

We learn more about what is going on with Dexter, giving us insight to his actions. He can still be cruel, but he may not be
Sille
Oct 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Twisted, and Dramatic!!

This is the second book in the Elite of Eden Falls Prep series, and the continuation of Dexter, and Pandora's twisted story. This book continues with the web of secrets, and lies starting to unwind, but the deceit runs deep, and the twists, and turns, and mystery will have you on the edge of you seat. For Pandora the bullying never ceases, and with addition a new character, their torment increases. This was a great read, the characters are well written, and hav
Mandy Munholland
Oct 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG! WHAAAT?!?! These boys are cruel AF ! But it was good to see Pandora got a back bone just to bad it didn’t last long I think she is just utterly helpless when it comes to Dexter Booth. I liked that we got to know a little bit more of the back story of Dexter and Lily Ana and what is going on with these vicious families of Eden Falls but once again we are left with a doozy of a cliffhanger. I MEAN COME ON ARGHH !! I will not be so patiently waiting for book 3 . But bravo Betti Rosewood for cr ...more
Rhonda Hicks
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So many secrets, lies, physical and mental games being played by the Firstborn and now there's a new player .. Easton. Is he a good guy or villain? Pandora has learned some hard truths that have deadly consequences but who will truly help her with what needs to be done? This is a dark and twisted bully romance that will literally make your blood run hot and cold. I can't wait for what comes next. I was given a copy of this ARC and this is my honest and voluntary review.
Julia Leonard
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story continues from book one where Dexter is in total control.
Dexter's secret is about to come to light in this second installment.
Pandora is going to be in for quite the surprise.
Another one of the firstborns reappears as well.
You can trust no one in this mind blowing story.
Will Pandora make it out of this mess with her sanity still intact, this remains to be seen.
This will leave you speechless and wondering where Betti is going to take her dark little
Kari Hansen
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Pandora still finds herself submitting to the whims of Dexter first and Lai, Caspian and Julian second. If that isn’t bad enough Easton, another First Born, enters the picture and although he appears to be her friend she is about to find out if that is the truth or if he is just another man that wants to break her.

This installment of the series weaves a dark and twisty tale filled with intrigue and suspense as you wonder what the future has in store for Pandora, Dexter and the rest o
Kelly
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 6-stars, loved-it, dark
Absolutely flawless!
I thoroughly and jaw droppingly enjoying this series.
Pandora, such an naive innocent young lady, but she is catching on to the trips of these Firstborn's of Eden Mills. But will it be enough?
And Dexter, I want to hug him for his protection of one person, and smack him for his treatment of another. He makes my moods swing so fast that I can hardly keep up!
And now Easton enters the picture, and WOW, just WOW, he may be worse than Dexter!
Rhonda Ziglar
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 OMG MOMENT STARS!! OMG, OMG, OMG....This story just keeps getting more intense. I was on the edge of my seat on every page and could not stop reading. Pandora and Dexter's story has all the feels and keeps getting better with every word. I am so addicted to Betti Rosewood's words.....I can't get enough of them. I need the next book.
Lisa Roberts
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOW!! You won't see anything coming as the plot thickens in this dark word of Eden Falls where the first borns rule and it gets worse at every page they are terrifying and unpredictable all with their own agenda. Poor Pandora can't get a break even from Dexter then throw Easton in the mix and the world is spinning. The twists and turns will take you on a wild ride and is heart racing and I can't wait for the next one.
Jenny B
Oct 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
While book one was a great foundation book 2 placed me on a roller coaster of what what what. Pandora is learning her way around Eden Hills and the people who populate it. Dexter has me loving and hating him all at once and I love the introduction of Easton. I am anxiously awaiting book three as I have so many more questions and need so many more answers.

What an incredible ride so far
Sabrina Pawn
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG.... I need more!

Dexter and Pandora are everything! My gosh if I thought book one was good, book two is so much more than what I expected and explosive. It just sucks you right in. The drama, the kid who came back, Dexter and Pandora.....

Book three needs to hurry up and come out already.
❤️Melanie G.
Oct 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
HOLY SHIT, these kids are CRAZY. I am addicted and can’t wait to see how the rest of the story plays out. I do think that Pandora needs a stronger backbone with these boys. Book 3 HURRY!!
Bec
Oct 23, 2019 rated it it was ok
These books need to come with trigger warnings >:(

They aren't like the Lords of Wildwood series from this author and it's irresponsible that they don't come with trigger warnings for readers!!! Dark romance is one thing, dub con is one thing, but flat out rape...yeah, I'm out.
Jennifer Hinson
"Sweet, stupid Pandora. She still thinks she’s the queen of our match… Too bad she’s just a goddamn pawn."

3.5 Guilty Pleasure Stars!

You know those books you love to hate....getting your guilty pleasure by getting lost in the pages no matter how much you truly hate it? Thats what this series is for me....I only gave Volume One 3.5 stars (it should have been 2.5 against this one), and that was because I felt I owed it that because of howclass="gr-hostedUserImg">
3.5
Tammy
Oct 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the second book in the series and I do recommend reading them in order. This read picks up where the 1st book ended. Easton returns and it seems he will be the one to help Pandora but can he really be trusted? Dexter is always one step ahead; will he get the revenge he seeks? Fast-paced read with loads of drama and suspense. This read is intense and the story really draws you in to this twisted world. I really liked it. Looking forward to more.
Karin
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book picks up right where the first one left off so we get the answer to the cliffhanger! This series is equal parts suspense, dark & bully. The verdict is still out on how I feel about Dexter but I adore Pandora now, she’s trying to grow into her skin, albeit not very successfully lol but she’s evolving.

I voluntarily reviewed a advanced readers copy of this book
Nancy Culclasure
Oct 22, 2019 rated it liked it
Not an Eden Falls, Rather an Eden Fallen

Betti Rosewood once more asks the reader to dive deeply into a dark, dystopian town, Eden Falls, where money, power, sex and misogyny rule. In Eden Falls all power rests with the founding families who carefully affiance their firstborn children to assure their First Family's complete control of the twisted town. Pandora Oakes has unwillingly entered this twisted world, innocent of its ways, but required to replace the sister she has never met,
Ms. Ali Cat
I received this novel from Booksprout in exchange for an honest review.

Because my review of this series book one was extensive and not favorable I am reviewing this second book against the first. I will not be repeating former criticisms in grudge form so any comments herein are specific to Volume Two.

You know when you are fully aware that something awful is happening but you have hopes that some divine intervention will save you from the horror? Well, the cliffhanger of
TheSassyNerdBlog
Woah...

I went into this thinking I knew what angles the author was using, I thought I had it all figured out with Volume one but going into volume two just proved I DID NOT... I was so far off what I expected to happen...

The first Volume to Pandora's and Dexter's story was intense and insane all in one and it had my head spinning in every direction and then the author left us on a whopper of a cliffhanger that has sent me bat shit crazy while waiting to book two. Well, book two did not disappo
Jessica Roessler
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh man. I swear, I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again, Betti Rosewood never ceases to amaze me!
Especially with this series, I have been hooked since page 1 of Vol.1!

This second addition to Pandora & Dexter’s story is just as crazy, if not more than the first. &By crazy I mean, you never know what to expect!
Pandora is still stuck between a rock & a hard place. No matter what she does, she ends up in the sights of another person aiming to blackmail or terr
thehotmesslibrary
Oct 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
What did I just read! This is the second part of ‘A Hurt So Sweet’ where our main character Pandora is coming up against Dexter and his cronies…. but not all is what it seems. The story picks up where the first book left off with Pandora and Dex in a compromising position and no way out for Pandora. She seems to be a pawn in a lot of people’s game of chess and she is barely keeping her head about the water. People who she thinks are friends aren’t and people who are her enemies aren’t what they ...more
Sierra Clothier
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I feel like I have delicious whiplash from this amazing story. It left me breathless when I finished it...and desperate for more! This is book 2 in the story of Pandora and Dexter, and the ruthless people of Eden Falls. Every time I cheered when it seemed Pandora got a leg up in the battle, only for the rug to be yanked out from under her. So much yummy angst!

There are dark elements, but it's not a particularly dark book. There are some scenes that will shock you, and you will go...holy crap! B
Christina Balaz
Oct 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another great read continuing this series.
This book was full of surprises and twists that blew my mind which I never saw coming. I loved finding out about some of the secrets to do with the Firstborns and the one Dex is is keeping?! OMG. Although I kind of had my suspicions it was still a shock to find out. I had so many questions going in, and now at the end, those questions have doubled and I’m dying to find out more about the people in Eden Falls.
I loved meeting Lily Anna in the b
ReadingInPyjamas
Oct 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
A Hurt so Sweet volume 2 was a total mindf**k. This series is definitely dark and twisted. The plot thickens even further at Eden Falls. When I thought Dexter was the ultimate bully and no one could surpass him, here enters Easton who wreaks havoc on my emotions.

The story continues were the first volume left off, with Dexter treating Pandora as his property and her rebelling against him but secretly loving every heinous mistreatment she receives. It was interesting to get a glimpse into the pas
Kat
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Out of the frying pan and into the fryer. The entrance so Easton is interesting to say the least, and problematic to the extreme. Is he friend or foe? Can you trust him, or is he like all the other firstborns? Oh my freaking Gods, the revelations in this book. Lily Anna's journal is brutal. The things you learn about the people is crazy.

In the first book, Pandora is left in a very comprising situation in the end, and this book picks up with speed. The things we learn, and that Pandora learns ab
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Betti Rosewood is a romance junkie and cat enthusiast in her late twenties. She lives in a picturesque European country with her partner, 2 rowdy cats and a friendly Lab Retriever. When not writing damaged alphas, she can most likely be found binging TV shows and movies, and always jotting down new book ideas.

Betti's upcoming release, A Hurt So Sweet Volume Two, is coming out in September 2019!

HANG OUT IN MY READER GROUP!
HANG

Elite of Eden Falls Prep (4 books)
  • A Hurt So Sweet: Volume One (Elite of Eden Falls Prep #1)
  • A Hurt So Sweet: Volume Three (Elite of Eden Falls Prep #3)
  • A Hurt So Sweet: Volume Four (Elite of Eden Falls Prep #4)