Start by marking “Sweet Revenge (Sinners MC #1)” as Want to Read:
Sweet Revenge (Sinners MC #1)

Sweet Revenge (Sinners MC #1)

Loyalty. Bravery. Honor.

Three words the men of the Sinners MC live by.
Three virtues they have sworn to defend.
No matter what the cost.

Meet the intense and sexy men of the Sinners MC in Maggie and Gunner’s story where revenge isn’t the only sweet victory.

He shouldn’t want her.

Maggie O’Brien has the ability to destroy him and his plan for revenge on his club’s biggest threat.
Meet/>No/>Three/>Three
Published November 7th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Sweet Revenge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sweet Revenge

Start your review of Sweet Revenge (Sinners MC #1)
Darlene Avery
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sweet Revenge by Jennifer Hanks is bone chilling good!

I’m talking the kind of good that keeps you on your toes and settles into your soul.

Hanks weaves a masterful tale of romantic suspense like no other.

She gives us characters like Maggie and Gunner who have both faced devastating tragedies and come through on the other side.

“It almost felt like I was letting my foot slowly off the brake in my life too.”

This is one book you will be so completely i
Jessica
Eek!!!

This much anticipated story about Maggie has finally been released and it did not disappoint!
I absolutely loved this one!
Maggie and Gunner are perfect for each other.

Now I can barely wait for Bear’s story!!!
SCBookAddict
Nov 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sweet Revenge is book one of Jennifer Hanks new series Sinners MC. Who better to start the series than Maggie O'Brien?
For those that have read the DiMarco series, we've met Maggie before. Luke DiMarco has tried again and again to help her escape the clutches of Snake and the Black Widows MC but she's never accepted the help. She's accepted there's no way out.
Fate changes that when Maggie hears information that puts innocent people in danger and she knows she can't keep quiet. She finally
Rebecca Kingshott
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is Jennifer's best yet.
I cant Express how much I love this author and her books.
This was beautifully written.
Breathtaking.
You get to go on one amazing journey about
Bravery, loyalty, honour.
To many feeling you feel in this book.
I shed so many tears over this book. It was emotional to read. At times I had to pause and take a breath the words on the pages were blurring. Jennifer broke my heart with this book.
Please have tissues handy.
Cheryl O'Harney
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book can totally be read as a standalone however I recommend The Dimarco Series to you fellow readers, as well as it being a fantastic series in its own right it’s also where we’re first introduced to the Sinners MC and the strong, sexy alphas who form it.

Ryker a.k.a Gunner is the Vice President of the Sinners MC, he’s brooding, intense and very much in love with Maggie, the young woman who’s under the MC’s protection after coming to them with some vital information which could
Robin Sweeney
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! A new series, but you still get a glimpse into the Dimarco family, you get a little from the Elite Securities too. It's the best of all 3 worlds. Gunner is a tough but caring VP of a MC and he sees a girl from a far one day and feels an instant connection. We've met Maggie in other books, it's great to finally get her story. The way Gunner is with her was so beautiful it sometimes brought me to happy tears. I love Jennifer's take on the MC world. Not all bikers are horrible pe ...more
Candyce Kirk
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Like I said after reading another book recently, I don't really read that many MC romances. After reading Sweet Revenge, I think that may need to change. Jennifer Hanks has already made me fall in love with another set of characters (the Dimarco family) and with Sweet Revenge, a whole new group of characters earned a spot in my heart.

Sweet Revenge takes your heart hostage with all the feels during the first chapter and doesn't even let go at the end of the book! This book is very intense and I
TheHauteBookworm
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved Jennifer Hanks’ first foray into the MC world!!
This is a beautifully told story of love, strength, and family.

I wasn’t so sure I was ready for Maggie’s story. Having known the struggles Maggie endured, I knew this would be a heartbreaking story. And, it was. But Jennifer Hanks knows how to tell a story that grips you and plays with your heart, but in a way that offers levity with the realities of everyday life. It makes for the perfect entertaining read!

I’ve become a huge f
thehotmesslibrary
Nov 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a really great read for me. Not only do you have two fantastic characters but also a really great story. Maggie O’ Brien has had a tragic life, first with the death of her mum and the circumstances that brought and then falling for a man who turned out to be cruel and abusive. To save herself, Maggie goes to the Sinner’s MC to help them and also to ask for help for herself, but she isn’t trusting and she has put up emotional barriers which make her feel isolated and alone.
Ryker ‘G
Jennifer Pierson
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jennifer Hanks is a new to me author, and I was gripped in the pages of Sweet Revenge, which is why I gave the perfect rating. It had angst for days, which is what Maggie brings to the table with her life story. She didn't have it easy before her mother died of cancer, though she had love, but afterwards, her life takes a nosedive to the nightmarish, making her okay with dying herself. By life, by a man, by all kinds of things, and I wanted to hug her, especially since she blamed herself about t ...more
Christine C
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have a confession: I wasn’t excited about this book. As much as I love the Dimarco series and the Elite Securites books that this is spun off from, I generally dislike motorcycle club books. Spoiler alert: I should have known better.

These characters aren’t some random MC sprung on us. We know these characters. I don’t know what I was thinking! Of course Jennifer Hanks is going to write captivating characters that draw us in and won’t let go. Are these characters a little grittier t
Mandy Barnes
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Heartbreak and Happiness is what i needed @ Mandy for Janise’s Jivin’ Book Blog

Not all wounds are visible, people can be shattered and scattered never to be whole again, but will the actions of a few help those or destroy them all.

Maggie has always had to survive, keeping her head down, and do as she is told, but soon a miracle or death sentence was put upon her head and heart. Does she have what it takes to survive and climb out of the ashes and
Cheri
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Maggie has been beaten beyond recognition--again. Gunner couldn't hold her and comfort her. She'd never trust him. At least not for a time. He'd waited this long. He'd wait as long as it took.

The authorities tried to get her to file charges against the man she feared most. Finally, she'd heard enough that she had to warn her tormenter's enemies. So began Maggie's life in the Sinner's MC. They promised to keep her safe from the man who'd terrorized her. It just seemed like another pri
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Sweet Revenge by Jennifer Hanks is book One in the Sinners Series. This is the story of Ryker Evans, 'Gunner' and Maggie O’Brien.
Gunner is the Vice President of the Sinners MC Club. The Club had taken in Maggie when she was given them information toward a rival MC which she was doing because she was being abused by her man there. Maggie had become close to the Dr. who is friends with the Sinner's Club so she wanted to help him and the Sinner's club when she learned what the MC gang she was doin
Chanah Dickson (The Book Whisperer)
As much as I love me some Dimarcos I have to admit this was Jennifer Hanks best work yet! Not only did she finally give us Maggie’s story she brought Gunner and The Sinners Mc out of the shadows and healed light all around them!

These guys are loyal without fault and fight hard for what they believe in! But Gunner stole my heart he’s the ultimate bad boy with soft so deep inside him it made me swoon so many times I wasn’t sure I could find my balance by the end! His heart was as big as his muscl
Melissa Mendoza
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing

5 Breathtaking stars!!! This is the first book I've read by Jennifer, but she's now got a superfan!!

This book will definitely take you on an emotional journey! It's so beautifully told, my heart broke in certain spots, and I may have gasped loudly in others! Jennifer definitely knows how to write a compelling story that will capture your heart! I fell in love with the story and the characters! I can't wait to read more!
Amanda
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: bingo
Eye roll inducing cheesefest. The main character was 25 going on 13 with how weak she is portrayed and her approach to friends, relationships and pretty much everything. It got to the point where I could honestly not care about either Maggie or Gunner, because their relationship seemed insta-lovey, even though she was at the club for almost a year, and very immature. This was the first book I've read by this author, but I don't see myself backtracking and reading any of her earlier works either.
Rebecca Bistel
Another stellar read

I absolutely love this author. I feel like I have been waiting forever for this book.

Sweet Revenge was amazing. I love the characters. Gunner is the perfect H, he is protective and sweet. Maggie is finding herself. I feel very invested with this continuation of the Dimarco series and loved catching up with the family where it all began. Once again Mr. Dimarco made me all teary. Can't wait for the next one!!!
Wendy Livingstone
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the 1st in a new series from this author, and is Gunner and Maggie’s story. Gunner is a brooding and intense man who is the VP in the Sinners, and Maggie is under the clubs protection. This is a beautifully written story which is gritty, intense, thrilling, and with lies, secrets, revenge and love. I was totally captivated throughout this addictive page turner, and cannot wait to read more from this talented author whose work I recommend for all lovers of a MC romance suspense story.
Messy Bun Book Blog
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow. Talk about a beautifully heartbreaking story! Maggie & Gunner were so perfect together! He was so amazing with her, and I absolutely loved watching Maggie find her inner strength! The book sucked me in from the first page and I couldn't put it down. This was my first Jennifer Hanks book but it definitely won't be my last!
Mom Seeks Smut
Nov 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sweet Revenge was read for me as a stand-alone, however the characters from this story were first introduced in her Dimarco series.

Sinners MC is a tight knit family who stick together and will help those they love. Maggie requests their help in her own personal situation. I enjoyed this introduction into the authors MC writing.

Story ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Allena
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Despair:the complete loss or absence of hope.

The author did an amazing job of conveying Maggie’s despair. My heart ached for her and I spent most of the book cheering her on whenever she took a step toward healing.

Gunner was amazing and his revelation shocked me but was great for the storyline.

An amazing read and I am looking forward to the next book in the series.
Charlotte Isaac
Shelves: read-books
Wow, I loved this book. I couldn't put book down once started. And I can't wait to see what comes next for all the characters.

I loved Gunner and Maggie, they are great togeter. I loved how Gunner was patient and build up Maggie's confidence.

This may not be conventional MC book, but it still had everything I wanted.

I highly recommend this book.
Beyond The Covers Blog
Shelves: kate
I am absolutely in love with this book! I’m talking five star, on my top of 2019 list love!!  Jennifer did a phenomenal job writing Maggie and Gunners story. Its a very entertaining read with some nail biting moments and steamy chemistry. This is a book you need to one click and now.
Kirstie Ibrahim
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this and devoured it in one sitting. As much as it was an emotional story with what Maggie had been through its also good to see her come out the other side a stronger person. I also love Gunner and the boys of the MC. Its also good to see the Dimarco family still on the edge of the story.
Josie
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great read raw, gritty and passionate; loved the character growth and the sense of brotherhood, family, and loyalty.
Teri
Nov 17, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: to-buy
Shocked but I found this one boring.
London
Nov 09, 2019 marked it as maybe
Anyone have safety details
Cate
Nov 12, 2019
Mariko
Nov 10, 2019

• Biker Babe
  • Tacker (Arizona Vengeance, #5)
  • Rock Star
  • Blow Out (Steel Veins, #1)
  • Do You Dare? (Truth And Dare Duet, #1)
  • Torn
  • Twist of Fate (Heartbreaker Bay, #8.5)
  • Shadows (Bayou Magic #1)
  • Until December (Until Her/Him, #8)
  • Gin & Jewels (Saddles & Racks, #5)
  • Violets are not Blue
  • If You Say So (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #6)
  • Infatuation (Underground Kings #4)
  • The Best Mistakes (The Amherst Sinners #3)
  • Gypsy King (Tin Gypsy, #1)
  • The Broken One (Corisi Billionaires, #1)
  • Us, Again
  • Then and Now (The Edge of Retaliation #3)
Jennifer Hanks is the author of The Dimarco Series as well as The Elite Securities Series. Her stories are contemporary romance and romantic suspense, all with the underlying message of the power and strength in love. She’s also a sucker for a Happily-Ever-After. Her love of reading and books in general started at a very young age and has steadily grown into a love of writing as well. She admits t ...more