Start by marking “StartUp Saboteurs: How Incompetence, Ego, and Small Thinking Prevent True Wealth Creation” as Want to Read:

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  21 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Ziad K. Abdelnour calls upon striving entrepreneurs within Start-Up Saboteurs to empower them to create their own wealth. He guides them through the challenging maze of egos, incompetence, and ignorance so they can separate fact from fiction. By the end of Start-Up Saboteurs,entrepreneurs are not only inspired to create their own wealth but have acquired the skills and ...more
Expected publication: June 11th 2020 by Morgan James Publishing llc (first published May 26th 2020)

To ask other readers questions about StartUp Saboteurs, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about StartUp Saboteurs

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of StartUp Saboteurs: How Incompetence, Ego, and Small Thinking Prevent True Wealth Creation
Prince
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have read Ziad previous book Economic Warfare. Where he discussed about the 2008 financial crisis where the whole world faced the most worst financial crisis. In respect to this situation he says "government's primary objective is to promote the creation of an environment conducive to the creation of wealth not job creation". I think its really a true thing what Ziad has said. I am very excited to read this book.
Isabella
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read Ziad K Abdelnour Quotes which are so inspiring and he is an inspiring entrepreneur along with being a good philanthropist and a good advisor. I hope even this upcoming book would cross our expectations.
Agam
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have read ziad k abdelnour's previous books his writings are really good and inspiring. I hope
even this books inspires me and may people. I am eagerly waiting to read this book. Thanks Ziad for always being inspiring me with your writings.
Abhi
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I follow all his writings and I am eagerly waiting for this book and I would like to thank Ziad for his wonderful thought of expressing his views in the form of writing books which would be like a new path for the next gen.
Abbott
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ziad K Abdelnour always inspires us with his writings and quotations. I am eagerly waiting to read his next book.
Ron
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I like his previous writings which are really good and I'm a very good follower of his social profiles, each of his post will give a very dynamic idea of thinking. Waiting for his new book launch.
Jene
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am eagerly waiting to read his next book. Ziad K Abdelnour is really an inspiring Entrepreneur, Author, Financier, and a trend setter for the upcoming entrepreneurs.
Steve Smith
Sofiya
Sep 26, 2019
AlaiaMc Brown
Ziad Abdelnour
Sep 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: favorites
Acttoon
marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2019
Building a multi billion dollar business 1 1 Dec 08, 2019 05:12AM
Ziad K. Abdelnour is founder, CEO, and president of Blackhawk Partners, Inc., a private “family office” in the business of originating, structuring, and acting as an equity investor in strategic corporate investments and co-founder of Aeros-Blackhawk Partners; a trading platform focusing on financing real estate and project finance properties throughout the US.

He is also founder and chairman of
“Humility is the flipside of pride. It doesn’t mean suddenly being selfless; it means realizing that others might have a better answer than you or a better solution. It means accepting you might not always be the smartest person in the room. Being confident and humble are not mutually exclusive. Embracing humility will help give you an open mind and a clearer vision of how to beat the odds and make your start-up a success.” 0 likes
“You don’t need to come up with a game-changing solution to every problem. If you develop tunnel-vision on each and every hiccup, you will inevitably lose sight of the big picture and not be able to sustain your business. Those who think more in terms of turning a negative outcome into a positive potential have a much better chance of riding out the rough times.” 0 likes