Start by marking “Other Side of Love (A Different Kind of Love Book 5)” as Want to Read:
Other Side of Love (A Different Kind of Love Book 5)

Other Side of Love (A Different Kind of Love Book 5)

After her last relationship ends in disaster, travel nurse Sarah Drexel takes a job on the Navajo Nation, believing it far enough away from civilization for anyone to recognize her.

But all that changes when environmental protection specialist Benny Turner walks into her clinic. He used to be her best friend until the night she told him her deepest darkest secrets and
Published November 12th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Other Side of Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Other Side of Love

Start your review of Other Side of Love (A Different Kind of Love Book 5)
Louise H  -  ⭐ Life in the Book Lane Reviews ⭐
I guarantee Benny Turner will make you swoon!

Whilst Other Side of Love can be read as a standalone, and chronologically is the earliest story in the series, we have already met Benny and Sarah as side characters and main characters in previous books. There are also some 'loose ends' in this book and some massive hints that there is at least one more book in the pipeline for this couple. Which is great news since they are such a fantastic and amazing pair.

Sarah and Benny were best friends at
Dramirez1987
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
God, I believe Benny and Sarah are one of my favorite couples of all time. From the first time we met them as supporting characters I wanted to know more about them and their on again and off again romance. Mainly, because I personally have never experienced that push and pull; once I’m done, I’m done. So I find the forgiveness and trusting factors of that dynamic really fascinating.

Then earlier this year we received a deeper look at them during “present day”. Their chemistry almost burnt up my
Margaret Watkins
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
We have all made mistakes, some more risky than others, but when an unscrupulous monster attempts to control Sarah by exposing her secrets, her whole family becomes involved. After an accident, Benny walks into Sarah's clinic to have his arm stitched up, and she has to face the other man who knows her darkest secrets. Sarah finds her life being upended once more. The romance they shared at university flares up again as Sarah first helps to take care of Benny, and then as he protects Sarah from ...more
Pam
Nov 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was an interesting story to read. Sarah & Benny were friends until she made an interesting request & he turned her down. They each went their separate ways until fate brought them back together. Over the years, Sarah has trusted the wrong person & is being stalked by them. Benny has gone on for advanced degrees & avoided making the commitment his family thought he’d make.

I really didn’t expect this story to go the way it did. I was surprised which family stepped up to
Debbie
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loves Run

Benny and Sarah always shared a connection, were best friends. Somehow, through a miscommunication, they drifted apart.
On a chance remeeting, they rekindled what they had.
Benny had unfinished business to take care of, which he did. In doing so, he caused some hurt feelings, he needs to sort them out. Sarah’s past was trying to catch up with her, and ruin her present.
Do Benny and Sarah have what it takes to stay together?
I loved this story. It was quick paced, hot and spicy, loving and
Nov 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
A Southwest love story with heat and drama

3.5-4stars
Very atmospheric, with details of Southwestern and Navajo customs and cuisine, I liked the main plot but the romance was overshadowed at times by the food! I liked and connected with main characters Benny and Sarah and the story's well-written. I have read a good number of Liz Durano novels and, though it doesn't rank among my favorites, the story, particularly Benny's tense relationship with his family and Sarah's persecution by an
Vivien Parry
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Is just as precious!

Wow! I've always enjoyed Liz's books and Sarah and Benny have always called out to me to read their story. I was so excited when Liz said she was finally telling their story! And what an amazing story it is too! We see their first meeting whilst at college, how their love takes shape and what they finally become. With some heartache thrown in and a major threat to overcome, Liz gives us the story we've dreamed of and a couple you just can't help but love! This was more than a
Mary Mutisya-Astin
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Loved Benny and Sarah’s story.

Sarah is hiding from her past mistakes but the biggest mistake she ever made was telling Benny her darkest secrets one drunken night two years ago. They haven’t spoken since. So when he shows up unexpected at the medical centre where she works, she cannot help but be drawn to him again. Can she ever reveal her true feelings to him and will she be able to move on from the mistakes from her past?

Great read! This book has love, family feuds, suspense and drama all
Sharon Jones
Nov 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another great book by Liz Durano. I have to say Liz must have researched to the moon and back for this story. I found the Native American reservation element to this book every bit as gripping as the romance and the storyline itself.
Now the way this story ended I am confident I haven’t read the last of Benny & Sarah. Which I am thankful for because there are a few unanswered questions rattling around in my head right now.
I just hope I don’t have to wait too long for my questions to be
BP34
Nov 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a part of the Different Kind of Love Series but can be read as a standalone book. This is Benny and Sarah's story. They were best friends until she confided some of her dark secrets to him. Fate brings them back together. This book is overflowing with drama and emotion. Well developed characters who are filled with turmoil and conflict. An interesting read. I read an arc and voluntarily chose to review.
Ellen
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A lot has happened to Sarah and Benny in the two years since they saw each other and there are a lot of roadblocks in their way but they are made for each other.

This is a great story full of heart and emotion with some suspense thrown in.
Pat
Nov 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
The storyline was well written and the characters were so well created that as I turned each and every page I felt like Sarah and Benny pulled me right into their story as it unfolded!
Cherie Maggi
Nov 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great story full of drama, heartache, forgiveness, and happiness. Loved learning about the ways of the characters families.
Andi
Nov 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ah, so glad to have the history of Sarah & Benny’s love story. I’m glad we got to return to Taos & the Drexel family. This is a great series.
Gayle Conway
Quinn Fforde
Monica Hollenbeck
Harold Dufrene
Nov 13, 2019

• Traceless (Stateless, #2)
  • Thorn's Redemption (Fated Lives Series #3)
  • Dirty Letters
  • Stateless (Stateless, #1)
  • Flame (Men of Inked: Heatwave Book 1)
  • Coming Home (Whiskey River Road, #1)
  • Closer (Stage Dive, #4.6)
  • My Gingerbread Man (Man Card Book 13)
  • Man Cuffed (Man Hands, #4)
  • Blindsided
  • His Queen of Clubs (Vegas Underground, #6)
  • Wolflord: A Dark Shifter Romance
  • Hated You Then (Love Hurts, #1)
  • The Seventh Victim (Texas Rangers, #1)
  • Rough Gentleman
  • Love You Now (Love Hurts, #2)
  • There Better Be Pie
  • Dean (Face-Off Series #6)
Liz wrote her first story in eighth grade, a serial drama that was sneakily distributed throughout her homeroom classroom until the teacher got hold of it and she almost got suspended (turns out it was NSFW taboo). As a result, the principal transferred her to the Poetry Club so she could work all the angst out of her system.

Fast forward 2014 and Liz published her first book, Finding Sam, which