Start by marking “Nerve: An Affinities Novel (The Affinities Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Nerve: An Affinities Novel (The Affinities Book 2)

Nerve: An Affinities Novel (The Affinities Book 2)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  4 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Periculand’s recent murder has left the town and the primaries in disarray:

Dethroned, Angor Periculy insists on his innocence.

Skeptical, the Stark twins search for the truth.

Hungry, Adara wishes that jail had a donut bar. And that she hadn’t, somehow, become “Periculand’s most dangerous threat.”

Life outside of Periculand is equally as bleak for Avner and his friends.
Published December 6th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Nerve, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nerve

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Nerve: An Affinities Novel (The Affinities Book 2)
Amelia
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a captivating read!

There were quite a few things I enjoyed about this book, namely Krueger’s penchant for effectively manipulating clichés, flipping characters on their heads, and employing a great and unexpected twist near the end of the story.

Krueger’s use of foreshadowing is subtle, yet effective. Her characters’ interactions are funny and entertaining—especially as they grow throughout the story, and her storyline is not only easy to follow, but also gripping from start to finish.

What I
Dittle
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
May I just say: wow. I didn’t know what I expected when I started this book, but it wasn’t THAT. In Blood, we saw this beautifully diverse cast of characters each grow so much, but Nerve pushed them past their limits and forced them to make difficult choices, revealing even more depth and adding more facets to each one. I’m endlessly impressed by Kirsten’s ability to develop so many characters so well. I feel like I could be best friends with all of them (or justifiably rivals ).

Also love how
Sam Tougas
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I thought it would’ve been really hard to top the first book in the series, Blood, but somehow Nerve managed to keep my mind drawn to it even more. From start to finish, Nerve provided a much wider and more 3 dimensional view of the characters, intriguing. questions to keep you saying “just one more chapter” because you need to know what happens . Truly, would highly recommend to anyone into young adult fantasy/sci-fi. ...more
Alyssa