Start by marking “Unexpected Bond (Unexpected Arrivals #4)” as Want to Read:

Unexpected Bond (Unexpected Arrivals #4)

Just when you think you’ve got it all figured out, the universe decides to tilt your world on its axis.

I had a plan, and I was moving forward until the day my world was flipped upside down.

It’s a challenge I wasn’t prepared for, but one I had to face.

How do you combine the life you thought you had to the one you’re living?

One breath.
Expected publication: December 19th 2019

Win a Copy of This Book

• Unexpected Bond by Kaylee Ryan
    Release date: Dec 19, 2019
    Enter for a chance to win one of four signed copies of Unexpected Bond.

Format: Print book

Giveaway ends in: a

Availability: 4 copies available, 708 people requesting

Giveaway dates: Dec 10 - Dec 31, 2019

Countries available: U.S.

• Friend Reviews

To ask other readers questions about Unexpected Bond, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unexpected Bond

Start your review of Unexpected Bond (Unexpected Arrivals #4)
    World Of Books 65
    Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    UNEXPECTED BOND- Startling, Unforeseen, Wonderful, Amazing, Astonishing, unpredictable, stunning, unanticipated, chance, staggering, holding together This book is all that and more!

Hands down the most emotional read of 2019! A 5* winner from beginning to end!

Three of the greatest bonds in life are parents for their children, friendships that endure over time, distance and heartbreak and finally if you are fortunate to find your soul mate; that one person that has your back no matter what! To
    Johnaka- Amity Book Blog
    Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Unexpected Bond by Kaylee Ryan
    “Broke my heart, 5 stars”

I hated Unexpected Bond…I hated it because I bawled THE WHOLE TIME!! I do not cry when reading, sometimes I will tear up and very rarely does a tear slip out, but Unexpected Bond broke me down into a freaking sobbing mess who was questioning my life and that of Ryan’s. Do not read Unexpected Bond unless you need a good emotional break down. Was the writing amazing? Clearly. Do I question Ryan’s sanity? For sure. One thing is for sure though,
    This book absolutely destroyed me! An amazing, emotional, rip your heart out story, that left me happy with the HEA, but there is also a gaping hole in my heart. KR really dug deep with this one! Full review to come!

review coming soon

Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
    5 Stars are not enough. I am literally picking myself off the ground. This story just about killed me. After wiping the ugly tears from my cheeks and after the hiccups have subsided I can say that NO WORDS can explain to any reader how utterly fantastic this book is. Seth and Mara's story would be fairy tale enough and I would have loved it from beginning to end, but then Kaylee Ryan throws in Amelia's struggle and the joys and instant love I felt for Finley and I am destroyed. The entire series ...more
    Britt Franks Red Hatter Book Blog
    I have no words. Simply put this is one of the greatest books Kaylee Ryan has ever written. I’d love to go on and on about everything that makes Unexpected Bond so incredible but this is one of those books that you need to live through. Breathe in the magic of these words, let them fill your soul and really experience everything that these characters go through.
    Seth and Mara have a story that is both one of the sweetest and most gut wrenching stories I have ever read. That combination of those
    Erica Caudill
    Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    5 gut-wrenchingly, beautiful stars! An all-consuming, truly lovely story that will capture your heart.

Kaylee Ryan is one of the few authors I've read whose spirit carries through every single word she writes. She's such a remarkable storyteller. Her words weave your way into your soul. The Beckett Construction family that she's created would be too good to be true if anyone else wrote it...but Kaylee makes you believe it. The connection between Seth and Mara is what everyone hopes to find.
    Nancy Metsch
    Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    THIS. BOOK. IS. EVERYTHING!!!!!
    This story wasn't just a love story it was also what true friendship is about.
    It was sad, I'm talking 4 boxes of tissues sad. BUT it also beautiful, It's proof that you don't have to share DNA to be a family
    Kaylee Ryan
    Dec 06, 2019 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
    Now available for pre-order on: Apple/Kobo/BN - Will be live one day only (December 17, 2019)

Live release on Amazon and Kindle Unlimited December 19, 2019
    Catherine  Wright (Cat's Guilty Pleasure)
    Such an absolutely amazing book. This one was so emotional and shows The w power of love can help you through anything and any situation. Seth was amazing, so sweet and loving. Mara was strong, amazingly loving and the two were the perfect match. Can't wait for the next one.
    Leslie
    Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    I absolutely love this series. I couldn’t wait for Seth’s book and it did not disappoint. The guys of Beckett Construction play hard and love harder.
    Heather andrews
    Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Mara is not ashamed to ogle her man, “tacos.” Mara smiles. She makes zero effort to hide the way her eyes rake over my body. " I liked this book, I loved Seth. This was one emotional read, tearing up until the end. The situation reminded of the one I'm going through with my granny so it made this book much more personal.
    ♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡ the Romance Bibiliophile ♡

It’s a challenge I wasn’t prepared for, but one I had to face.

How do you combine the life you thought you had to the one you’re living?
    Ashley Gayhart-Hampton
    Dec 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    My heart is absolutely, positively obliterated as we speak. Unexpected Bond is probably the most emotional book that I have ever read, no you know what, it's not a probably, IT IS the most emotional book that I have EVER read, BUT the beauty in the words that makes up Seth and Mara's story is UNEXPECTED. Unexpected Bond is a compelling, real life - like book that had me emotionally barely hanging on. I am sitting here still, with tears pouring down my face. I physically and emotionally could not ...more
    Shannon
    Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Kaylee Ryan delivered another emotional and heartbreakingly beautiful read about love and loss and the deepest of bonds. I read this book in one sitting because I was hooked from the start. These characters are the greatest group of friends/family and the depths they go to for each other to show their love and support is truly inspiring and magical.

I absolutely loved Mara and Seth from the beginning of this book and was rooting for them to find something wonderful. Seth really took to Mara and
    Becca
    Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    All I can say is you better have a box or two of Kleenex ready because this book gave me the ugly cry - both in good and bad ways.

I really can't say too much about the book because it would give too much of the storyline away. But like each of the Unexpected books, these guys just can't seem to catch a break. And Seth's story is heart-wrenching yet gives you all the feels at the same time. I didn't ever think Seth would take the cake over all the guys in the series so far but he has. My heart
    Kaitlyn
    Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Holy wow my heart! I’m not sure it will be the same after reading this book. I keep thinking I’ve found my favorite book in this series and then Ms. Ryan goes and writes the next one and I’m wrong every time. This book.... Seth, Mara, and Finley. And everyone. This book will knock you down. It will make you cry. It will break your heart. But it will also show you the little moments in life. It’ll make you smile. It’ll make you love. It’ll make you laugh through your tears. But it’s a book that ...more
    Amber Goodwin
    5 emotional stars!

This book has me hooked! I could not put it down!! I read this till 230 am and was balling my eyes out! This book gave all the feels!!!!

Seth and Mara haven't known each other long but have texted back and forth for a few months. When she finally moves to town the both feel a connection.

When tragedy strikes will the two of them be able to make it to the other side stronger? Will they be able to hold on to each other through the good and the bad?

This book was amazing. I loved
    Frances
    Dec 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
    Shelves: arc-s
    Well I have to say I wasn't exactly expecting ALL the things that happened in this story. It's beyond sweet most of the time. It's one of those quick feel good stories that makes you weep, but fall in love with all the characters. I'm not sure anything could have fallen together more perfectly than everything in this book. Sometimes when you read a lot of books a great straight feel good one hits all the marks. Kaylee Ryan always knows how to bring the happy.
    LianaReads blog
    Dec 12, 2019 rated it really liked it

A great story about friendship and how a single parent can still find the true love and live a full life.
    I loved how the friends are always there to support each other and the kids are adorable.
    The chemistry between Seth and Mara is there from the first time they laid eyes on each other and when they connect it’s for a great love story.
    For now, I have to say it’s my favourite book in the series.
    Julie Collier
    Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Make sure you have your partner and kids fed before you start this book because you will not want to put it down until the end. I have loved every book that I have read by this author. I loved Unexpected Bond just as much as the others BUT, this was a heart-rending and beautiful read. Kaylee took a story full of wonderful moments and heart break and turned it in to a beautiful love story. There is so much depth in the characters and the story is well developed.
    Nana Pickrell
    Shelves: arc
    I was privileged enough to receive an advanced reader copy of this book from the author for a voluntary and honest review.
    Absolutely LOVED this book! The main characters were completely lovable. Seth was the ultimate book boyfriend and I fell head over heels for him right along with Mara. I completely devoured this book and most definitely recommend it! There is no need to elaborate more when the best one can do is pick it up and read........
    Alyson
    Dec 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    I don’t want to give anything away so this will be a short review but this book was AMAZING. I loved everything about it.. the story, the characters, the love. This book made me feel all the feelings and has made it to my #1 favorite spot. I didn’t think a book would beat out Unexpected Reality (though many have come close) but this one did. READ THIS BOOK.
    Reading with 2 book lovers
    Dec 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
    Ahh Seth and Mara made me swoon. Such a good story. I had so many feels during this read
    Lauren Nicole
    Dec 07, 2019
    Sandi Zaiser
    Nov 12, 2019
    Keri Newkirk
    Dec 03, 2019
    Linda Foster
    rated it did not like it
    Nov 05, 2019

• With Me: A Rivers Edge Christmas Novella
    • Never Enough
    • Dangerous Temptations
    • Breaker
    • Delicate Promises (Southern Bride, #2)
    • Undone
    • Love and Landscape
    • Paradox
    • Bleed For Her (Steele Raiders MC)
    • Unstoppable (Haven Falls #7)
    • Tank (Kings of Denver #4)
    • Christmas Sugar (Insta-Spark Collection, #2)
    • Over the Fence
    • Elijah Wolfe
    • Cherishing His Forever (Forever #3)
    • Too Good at Goodbyes
    • An Unexpected Gift (Insta-Spark Collection, #4)
    • I'm Yours