Start by marking “Bad For Me” as Want to Read:
Bad For Me

Bad For Me

From New York Times bestselling author Shanora Williams comes a deliciously sinful standalone romance with twists you won't see coming...

There's a myth that floats around in my city.
They say the president of the local biker gang is ruthless, heartless, and that once you cross him, you'll spend the rest of your life looking over your shoulder.
There are whispers that he was
Published December 12th 2019 by Shanora Williams (first published November 26th 2019)

Start your review of Bad For Me
Shanora Williams
Sep 14, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
I'm so excited to let you know I have an all-new MC romance coming this November!

About Bad For Me:

* Pre-Order is now available: http://mybook.to/badforme

* This will be written as a standalone novel. No cliffhanger!

* It is on the grittier side, with LOTS of twists!

* The heroine in this story definitely has a backbone ;) #shedoesntplay

* Interested in reviewing it early? All sign ups and info can be found here: https://shanorawilliams.com/bad-for-m...
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
24993460-SX540
BAD-FOR-ME

BAD FOR ME: Is a full length, standalone, MC romance novel by Shanora Williams

Is it bad to admit that I signed up for this solely because of the cover..NO!?! Well ok then!!

I really really enjoyed this one and it brought home to me that I really need to get back into the biker genre, these used to be my kryptonite, my go to genre above all else and this book made me realise how much I miss it. This book could’ve gone the whole nine yards of darkness but the author held back but gave enough
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
20191208_182313.png

Shanora Williams has always been one of my go to authors because everything is always different. Her stories are diverse, her heroines are always feisty and strong willed, and there’s just something about her writing that makes you excited to keep reading. When I saw that she was going to be releasing a MC book, I knew I had to get on board on ASAP and you know what? Thank god I did. I forgot how much I love these kinds of books and after reading this one, it made me want to jump back in to the
Mali Mor ❤️ The Romantic Blogger
ezgif-com-video-to-gif
"𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭’𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐦 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭?"

27 year-old Nova Almaraz is a photographer for a fashion magazine and she loves her job. she is strong and independent, wild and free spirit, feisty and stubborn.
Her 19-year-old brother, Silas, is the most important thing in her world - ever since their mother died from overdose, Nova took care of him.

Although she is in intimate relationship with Ellis, a widower who is
Dri ✰
Dec 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: December 12, 2019
Actual Rating: 4 stars

MC Romance

Shanora Williams has quickly become one of my favorite authors because her words are like silk. It's not hard to devour one of her books as they are engaging, intriguing, and romantic. In her newest release, Bad for Me, Shanora tackles an MC romance between two people who have an overwhelming amount of chemistry. She doesn’t turn it into a dark read like most would expect from the trope but does sprinkle in enough grit to make
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
description

What a thrilling ride it was. With pipes vrooming, rumbling noises, thunder building, The bikes drove from the pages and left the tread marks on my heart!
"The motorcycle is humming through me. I hear the rumble of the engine in one ear, and his heartbeat in the other, and I won’t lie, it feels like home."

description

when I read the first chapter, the feel was of unrequited love. But boy, Was i wrong!!
The second chapter just threw me in the midst of a vendetta war which Wolf has unleashed in Nirvana. He's
Curlyhairlass19
Dec 07, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
4.5 Lamb stars for Bad For Me!!

“He may seem like he’s no good for me—that he’s bad for me—but when we’re alone, all I receive from him is the good.”

This was my first Shanora book, and boy oh boy what a ride! I haven’t read many MC romances, but I loved this one! I freakin loved Nova! She is my kind of heroine. She’s a real bad ass that’s had to survive while taking care of her brother so she doesn’t take any sh*t from anyone, not even the President of the most prestigious biker gang in town.
NMmomof4
2 Stars

Overall Opinion: I'm certain I read a different book here! So many of my GR friends loved this, but I find myself outside of the group yet again. This was a rough read for me. I felt like skimming early on but kept with it. I didn't like either of the mcs. I was majorly frustrated with the complete 180 that happened from hating each other and being nasty to loving each other sooooo much...like, what?! I think I rolled my eyes enough to possibly do some permanent damage, and I skimmed so
Weronika -  Little Steamy Reads
„He’s the same man who stole my right to live freely.
And now, I’m going to steal his vicious, beating heart.”

As soon as I heard that Shanora Williams writes MC romance, I went crazy. I love this author and I have a weak spot for bikers in my books, so this combination was a dream come true. And oh man, it was fantastic! Bad For Me is magnificent. Captivating, suspenseful, mysterious and deliciously hot. This story is full of secrets, danger and deception and that gave me the thrill I'm
AussieMum
Dec 12, 2019 marked it as nope-not-for-me-not-interested  ·  review of another edition
DNF 12%
So, I’m several chapters in and it’s felt like one big info-dump.. Plus, Nova is in a friends with benefits type relationship with an older man who wants more and they are taking up quite a bit of page time. The “twist” that’s coming isn’t hard to figure out and, I have to say, based on what I’ve read so far I won’t be continuing to see how it pans out.
Chelé
Nov 29, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ahhhhh! This was so freaking good! So first I read the free prequel Shanora offered and I was hooked! When Bad For Me hit my kindle I stopped EV.ER.Y.THINNNG!

So first the heroine, Nova is life! She embodies pretty much all the things I love in a main character, she's so strong, brave, courageous, smart and she's no body's push over! She's also a photographer for a magazine so she's super artistic too.

Wolf. Wowza.....Wolf is complicated to say the least. I find him to be extremely loyal,
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"He may seem like he's no good for me—that he's bad for me—but when we're alone, all I receive from him is the good."

#CoverLust strikes again! Once I saw the cover, I couldn't not read Bad For Me. And once I discovered it was an MC Romance, I was so excited I'd found another author to feel my addiction.

I met Nova first, and the story is told from her POV. Being the product of a dysfunctional home she grew up fast and took over caring for her younger brother. She's strong and feisty and badass.
Shyralf
3 Stars! An ok read. ...more
Rhonda Ziglar
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 WOLF STARS!! I am howling as loud as I can......READ THIS BOOK!! I absolutely loved this book from the first word to the last word. Nova and Wolf will hit all your emotion buttons and keep you turning pages. Their story is full of suspense, angst, sexiness, hot bikers and so much more. Shanora Williams has done it again with her magical words, she has given us another 5 star read. You definitely need this book in your life.
Bookgasms Book Blog
Dec 02, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ratula
I really enjoyed Bad For Me. Wolf and Nova were so sexy and I could not stop reading. I loved their connection and how despite not wanting each other at first, the attraction between them was pure fire!

When Nova Almanaz catches the attention of Wolf, the notorious President of the Lords of Chaos, she unknowingly gets caught in his vendetta war in the town of Nirvana. I thought this story was amazing! I hope it's the start to a new series as Nova was strong, sassy, protective of her family and an
Tamara Harrington
Dec 13, 2019 rated it liked it
Book Maniac Forever

5 "Howling" Stars
I’ve been a huge fan of Shanora Williams’ writing for years, needless to say I was ecstatic about this new release! This author always achieves to craft stories that get me utterly invested. Bad for Me is a slow burn, MC romance with sparks of violence and interesting twists! Nova and Wolf are such fascinating multi-faceted characters and their chemistry is something special! With this new set of protagonists, I was instantly charmed!

The sexual tension between these two is
Sissy's Romance Book Review
BAD FOR ME by Shanora Williams is the story of Nova and Wolf.
Nora has had to learn to take care of herself and her brother due to her awful family. This has made her very strong, independent and protective of her brother. Wolf is the leader of The Lords a biker gang that everyone knows to stay away from but then her brother gets himself in a bad situation. Of course Nora ends up doing what she feel she has to to save him that puts her right into Wolf's world.
Exciting page turning read for me.
K.  Ramjohn
Dec 14, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shanora Williams latest stand alone romance Bad For Me was a fast-paced, suspenseful, page-turner that had me hooked from beginning to end. The chemistry between the two main characters was explosive and intense and the storyline with its deception, lies secrets and twists left me speechless. This MC story was violent, raw and brutal as the author gives us a look into the MC life. It was a well written, nail biting tale that I enjoyed and would highly recommend it to all lovers of MC romance.
Wendy ⏃: ✦Cheeky Chicks Blogger✦
3.5 STARS!

I really didn't know what to think of Bad for Me. It left my mind scrambled. The hero confused the heck out of me and after reading the prequel in his POV I was hoping for more time inside his mind and I got NONE, which left me feeling a bit #disappointed . The beginning dragged for me and I didn't care much for Nova. Sure, she was a bad chick and very liberal and independent in her thinking and actions but, personally, I just didn't find that connection with her. She kinda annoyed me
Vickie
Dec 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

I’m a huge fan of this author (and MC books in general) so I was super excited when I first heard about this book. Wolf was everything I wanted him to be. He’s arrogant, a man of few words but I absolutely loved him. Nova is so feisty and stubborn, I couldn’t help but like her. This book is full of twists, it had me guessing all the way through what was going to happen next and I loved the characters. Definitely recommend this book.
LaToya Toney
Dec 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Wolf and his Lamb

I loved this book! There were so many twists I didn't see coming. Nova was a strong heroine and I really liked her. Wolf was the strong silent type but when he finally let Nova in I fell hard for him. I enjoyed these characters and I can't wait for more of the Lords.
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

When Nova gets taken by the Lords of Chaos MC, it has a huge impact on her life and irrevocably changes her world. She's a fighter, though, and is bound and determined to stand up to Wolf. How can she fall for the man who stole her? How can she not...

Wolf is the Prez of Lords of Chaos, and not one for owning up to feelings of any kind. Then he meets Nova, who not only challenges him in ways he's unprepared for, but who also brings him peace. Will he claim her the way she wants? The way he
Samuela
Dec 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
FULL REVIEW TO COME... ...more
Romance Schmomance (Malia)
Dec 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
I'm always a little bit hesitant to pick up a motorcycle romance, but I'm a fan of Shanora's writing, so I didn't fight trying to get my hands on Bad For Me . I truly enjoyed reading every bit of Wolf and Nova's story, I read it in one sitting, I think that about sums how I felt about this one.

I liked the fact that this was a bit of a slow-burn, it definitely had me begging for more in the romance department because I wanted to feel more of their connection. I'm not exactly sure how much more I
JadeC
Dec 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 stars!! oh god where do i start! so this is a biker romance which is something i dont really go for but i think this book was sooo well written.
our heroine Nova, shes one of the most AMAZING, BRAVE, SASSY and unique woman i had ever read. she's dominant in her own way and keep her head up high even when she was threatened, never give in to anything and anyone. female power!!

for the hero Wolf, he was the perfect definition of "even villains need love too". i had to admit that i was pretty
Whoo Gives A Hoot
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
* Read more of my reviews at Whoo Gives A Hoot *

REVIEW COMING SOON!
Laura Lee
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love a good motorcycle book! When this author announced that she would be writing one, I freaked out. Shanora Williams take on a motorcycle book...could not wait to read it.

Closing the kindle on this book, I took a couple deep breaths. Thought to myself, now that's the twisty turny kind of motorcycle book I like!! This is not the standard MC book where we all have come to read. This one is totally different. One that after reading Bad For Me, you will howl at the moon for enjoying
Nese's reads
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Man oh man what a ride !!

Feisty, hot, independent woman meets dark, broody, broken alpha...

l had chills from the beginning to the end. The writing was so beautiful,
the story telling amazing.

What happens when you corner a woman by threatening her family?
You have a dynamite in your hands, ready to explode in an instant.

What if you are the infamous president of the Lords of Chaos and you have
a grudge ? Nobody can stand in his path of destruction, not even a hot sexy woman.

When Wolf sets his sight
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Wreck & Ruin
  • Devious Lies (Cruel Crown, #1)
  • Hate Sober (Love Me Duet #2)
  • Release
  • Stolen Lies (Truths and Lies, #2)
  • Hate Crush
  • Hidden Truths (Truths and Lies, #1)
  • Love Drunk (Love Me, Duet Book 1)
  • Liar (Voyeur, #5)
  • Treacherous
  • Off Limits (Kings of Mayhem MC, #5)
  • Play Me
  • Wait for Me
  • Daddy's Heart (Windy City #5)
  • Two Together (Naked Trilogy #3)
  • Enemies
  • Leave Me Breathless
  • The Younger Man
Shanora Williams is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author who loves writing about flawed heroes and resilient heroines. She is a believer that love outweighs all, but doesn’t have a problem making her characters fight for their happily ever after.
She currently lives in Charlotte, North Carolina and is the mother of two amazing boys, has a fiercely devoted and supportive husband, and is