Start by marking “Hidden Truths (Truths and Lies, #1)” as Want to Read:
Hidden Truths (Truths and Lies, #1)

Hidden Truths

(Truths and Lies #1)

From USA Today bestselling author K Webster and Nikki Ash comes Hidden Truths: a romantic suspense.

My life was easy, simple, fun.Light.
Until I got wrapped up with the wrong people.
Nothing but a piece of property to pay for the sins of my father.
I’m to be married off to a handsome monster.
I see his truths every day, and it’s hard not to f
Kindle Edition
Expected publication: November 21st 2019

To ask other readers questions about Hidden Truths, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hidden Truths

Start your review of Hidden Truths (Truths and Lies, #1)
Sarah N
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hidden Truths by K. Webster and Nikki Ash was an incredible read! The plot grabbed my attention right from the start, and kept me interested throughout every chapter! The pacing is perfect with absolutely no lag time, with plenty of drama, angst, and red hot, delicious, steam to keep things going. Readers that loved The Merciless world by Willow Winters, The Kiss Thief by L.J. Shen or Bloodstained Beauty by Ella Fields NEED Hidden Truths stat.

Kostas is one of my favorite alpha/bully
Tiffany Sorensen
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG this book is amazing!! Nikki Ash and K. Webster out did themselves with this one. Talia and Kostas are amazing! They are explosive and entertaining. I love how she doesn’t let her circumstances define her. Kostas doesn’t let the past of others define his relationship with Talia. Together they find their own kind of normal. In this book you should expect the unexpected. I won’t give anything away! Definitely need to read without have spoilers give it away. Definitely recommend Hidden Truths a ...more
Mirjam
Sep 17, 2019 marked it as to-read

Elie Kelly
description
description
From the amazing authors Nikki Ash and K Webster comes a disturbing, exciting new mafia romance collaboration, the Truths and Lies duet. The first book, Hidden Truths is coming out on the 21st of November, and it delivers every delicious expectation.

"But even a monster has limits. Monsters aren't monsters all the time."

Talia is a woman with a good life. A family who loves her, an adoring new boyfriend who is the sweetest guy on the planet, a soon-to-be-gained art degree. Then her father sends for her, wanting to drag her
KFForever
kfforever

4.5-Stars ~ Reviewed by Anna on behalf of KindleFriendsForever

I was so looking forward to this collaboration by two of my favourite authors and they did not disappoint—what a dream team indeed. The first book of a duet, Ash and Webster created dark, sexy and unforgettable characters I truly enjoyed reading. Hold on to your heart and knickers!

Talia Nikolaides is the beloved daughter who is in her senior year in college in Italy. She is a theatre arts major and her idyllic life comes to a halt
Anna Green
4.5-Stars ~ Reviewed on behalf of KindleFriendsForever

Viridiana Dimas
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I need more Kostas in my life!!

And here comes Kostas, coming into my life like he owns the place! Now calming my heart after reading book 1 of this duet, I need to refill more wine and grab my blanket, before I chew off my nails. The emotions, the angst, the love, the hate... you feel every single one of them and leaves you all out of sorts. In Hidden Truths, you learn looks can be deceiving so never judge a book by its cover. Sometimes the biggest snake wears a charming face. All the twists a
Jennifer Kreinbring
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh.EM.GEEEEE!!! This book will turn you inside out! This story has THE PERFECT mix of Nikki and K! Dark and gritty, meets swoony and hopeful...plus suspense,angst,steam,mystery....there is a little of EVERYTHING! The story line is so beautifully woven together, I couldn't put it down once I started! It took me a few days to formulate words that could even do this book justice. Every chapter gave me emotion whiplash as it fluidly danced from malice, to spots of dark humor, adoration,hate, love an ...more
Mary Mooney
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads, so here is my review.
I knew when I saw that K. Webster had a new duet coming out that I HAD to read it. Along with author Nikki Ash, this is a story that will have your head spinning but leave you wanting more.
Talia is in college, living a carefree life and about to go to America with her boyfriend. When her brother arrives to take her back to see their father. She doesn't know why or what is going on and her brother doesn't know
Avid Reader
Hidden Truths (Truths and Lies #1) by K. Webster & Nikki Ash
5 stars
M/F Mafia Dark Romance
I was given this book for an honest review by Wicked Reads.

Whew! This book will suck you right in. It's dark, twisted and while there are some parts that made my stomach hurt, it's very well done. This isn't for someone who is easily offended or someone who may be sensitive to consent, but, if you can handle those things, you'll absolutely enjoy this dark romance.

Kost
Aliana Milano
Hidden Truths is book 1 of the Truth and Lies duet. Stolen Lies is book 2 and the conclusion to Kostas and Talia's story.

I loved almost every element and aspect that made up this incredible book - the arranged marriage, the mafia, the dark, the action, the violence - all things that make my blood sing.

Talia is your average girl. She goes to school, has a social life, acts her age. She's also beautiful, strong to endure so much and intelligent. Not quite badass in your typical her
Nikki Ash
Nov 07, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
From USA Today bestselling author K Webster and Nikki Ash comes Hidden Truths and Stolen Lies: a romantic suspense duet

▪ Hidden Truths ▪
My life was easy, simple, fun.
Light.
Until I got wrapped up with the wrong people.
Nothing but a piece of property to pay for the sins of my father.
I’m to be married off to a handsome monster.
I see his truths every day, and it’s hard not to fall for the enemy.
He won’t let me escape, but I’m not sure I want to.
I
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book will hook you right in. It's dark, twisted, sexy and while there are some parts that are stomach churning, it's very well done. Nikki Ash and K.Webster's writing styles are very descriptive and the two complement each other so well, that the book just flows perfectly. Wow doesn't begin to cover this gem of amazing writing talent. I am blown away and could not stop reading. It's well thought out, well-developed and I absolutely LOVED this story.

Talia and Kostas have a comple
Lynzi Nguyen
MIND. BLOWN.

UTTERLY. IN. LOVE.

KOSTAS. IS. LIFE.

Thrown into a life she knew nothing about with people she didnt know, because of something that has nothing to do with her, Talia is missing her life as she knew it. With her world crumbling around her she has nothing and no one to hold onto except for the person she wants nothing more than to run from. But letting her run is the last thing Kostas will allow. She helps bring light to his darkness. He helps bring streng
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
Nov 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
4 stars

Well this was a nice surprise, I read it so fast! It was interesting and I was intrigued! There are some twists that I didn’t see them coming! I’m excited to see what will happen next! I’m curious how this will continue! It was sexy, fast paced with slow burn!

I find it a little bit funny not for the story but since I’m from Greece and the names and places are from my country it was nice seeing them!

Erica
Nov 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-books
Holy Dysfunctional Families!!! This book is twisted, dark, sexy and will take you on a hell of a ride! You will devour this book and beg for more!! I loved it.

Kostas and Talia are pushed into an arranged marriage because of their families secrets. Secrets that destroy lives and futures.

Kostas was a character that gave my heart a full blown tug of war battle. I didn't know whether to hate him or love him. I finally got my feelings resolved by the end of this book....I am loving me some Kostas!
Mel Herrera
Mafia ✔
Arranged marriages ✔
Hot alphahole male ✔
Hot stubborn feisty female ✔
Whole lot of DRAMA ✔

This book was a whole other thing. I don't know how they did it but they've done it, I love Mafia books and this one did not disappoint, an Arranged marriage gone horribly right.
Kostas Demetrious is one handsome bastard, he is so cunning and a monster, he always gets what he wants and he wants revenge so when the opportunity presents itself he marries Talia N
Laurie Jovanovic
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First and foremost... holy cow this book rocked my world!! A captivating, dark, mafia romantic-suspense that will blow your mind! Hold on tight because K Webster and Nikki Ash will take you on a wild ride you’ll never want to get off of. This writing duo is so unbelievably creative, the things they come up with are out of this world entertaining!

Hidden Truths has all the aspects you could want in a story. You have an arranged marriage with all the drama you can expect from a mob/criminal family
R.f. Greenwood
Shelves: 2019, arc
I honestly don't think there is a subject K Webster can write bad, everything is always top notch. Also it doesn't matter who she teams up with since they always write so flawlessly together.
I already loved both authors style of writing separately but together is like mind blowing.
Right onto the book.
All i can say is what in the actual fudge.
A good few times this book had me literally gasping. And a couple of "nooo i can't believe that happened"
I had so many emotion
Daria
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow doesn't begin to cover this gem of amazing writing talent. I am blown away sat down started reading before I realized it I was at the end.

Smooth easy flowing read Ijust kept turning the pages needing to know what happened next.

The sins of a father. Can you even imagine you have your life suited and moving ahead the. In the space of 24 hours your life is irrevocably changed and you have no say.?

Dark and ruthless... sunshine and smiles. Enter into a world that only the strong sur
Melissa J (Book Addicts Reviews)
5 captivating stars!! Wow I loved this book!!

This is book of the “Truth & Lies” Duet. It ends in a cliffy so be prepared.

First of all, mafia romance is one of my faves and this is no different. I am in love with the characters. There was dark, sexy, hopeful, twisted and messed up. Everything you need to make an incredible book!!

This was written by two authors I am familiar with yet it flowed as if one author wrote it. Flawless and beautiful.

Man I wanted to hate Kost
Lora
5 out of 5 stars

Though there are definitely some gruesome aspects to this book, I couldn't stop myself from reading...page after page after page!!

Kostas and Talia are forced into an arranged marriage and the secrets and lies that bring them together try multiple times to also tear them apart.

There are so many things I LOVED about this story, but I can't share much because I don't want to ruin it for anyone else enjoying it for the first time - because I can't imagine anyone reading
FunUndertheCovers
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dark romantic suspense at its finest! Sweet innocent Talia is sold off by her own flesh and blood to pay for a debt...a life for a life. Sexy dangerous Kostas gets much more than he bargained for when his crime family collects on a debt. Hang on, because from here on it’s one helluva ride!

You know when an author writes that a character let out a breath they didn’t even know they were holding...well, I did that, over and over!! Bloody, violent...hate, lust...steamy and, believe it or not, sweet!
Charlene
Beyond 5 must-read-I-need-Book-2-like-yesterday-stars!

Shirley
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The first in a duet, this story is captivating. There's so much angst, drama and suspense I literally couldn't put it down. There's a feeling of dread and I keep waiting for the other shoe to fall, to no avail, I'm sure I'll be on pins and needles until the second story is released.
Kostas is as controlling of an alpha as I have ever seen, but there's something buried deep inside the monster that very few if any have seen. Talia is a free spirit and a bit of a spitfire. I adore her sass. To
Katherine Bongo-bridge
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I went into this story completely blind, didn't know what to expect and sometimes that the best way....wow what a story! Please be aware that Hidden Truths is part one of a duet, so it does leave you on a cliffhanger 😱

This story has the best ingredients.....Families that have been at war for many years; an arranged marriage, mafia, murder, intrigue and that's just the first half of the book, then bang on half way through, oh my days, wasn't expecting that! When you like one character
MissPetiteBrunetteBookBlog
Hold on to your seats and get ready as this grabs you from the very beginning and won’t let go! Talia Nikolaides is forced into a marriage for her father’s mistakes. Kostas Demetriou is part of a very powerful crime family in Crete and will take the debt his family is owed whether he wants to or not. Even if that means marrying a traitor’s daughter. Kostas is what bad boys are made to be and pure yumminess. “Hate and love are shared passions. They pull you in and take over your body, your heart, ...more
Robin Powers
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gahhhhh!!! This book! I am so sucked into Kostas and Talia and just everything! This story has a bit of a captive theme but I love the crime organization twist. And don't even get me started on Aris. There's suspense, intrigue and unpredictable bumps in the new relationship between Kostas and Talia. At about halfway through I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! AND I was only halfway through! This read was addictive and a bit of a page turner because I was always waiting for the other shoe to drop. ...more
Cali Gals
Nov 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Do you like dark mafia style romance? Do you like story’s that take you on an emotional roller coaster ride? Then this is the book for you.

This story took me a little bit to get into but now I realize it was just painting a full picture. HOLY HECK, you feel and see the injustice from the beginning.

Kostas and Talia have an angsty, sexy, and yes violent story to tell. My mind is still reeling from how it ends. Yikes. I NEED ANSWERS and book two. Wink!

OK mums the word on anything else because ev
Closet Romance Reader
Nov 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow!! Hidden Truths reached into places I never thought possible; where dark and twisted meets light and airy! You are quickly introduced to another world that most people don’t get to see. A world where monsters hide around every corner and you don’t know who to trust. I am normally not a fan of dark romance but this book drew me in from the start; I honestly could not put it down.

Nikki Ash and K Webster created a masterpiece! The cliffhanger had me on the edge of my seat...now to not so patie

• Gravity
  • Worship (On My Knees Duet, #1)
  • Never Got Over You
  • Billionaire With Benefits (Make Her Mine)
  • Worship
  • Jersey Six
  • No Vacancy
  • Distraction (Club Destiny, #8)
  • Wrangler
  • Dreams of 18
  • Never Enough
  • Until December (Until Her/Him, #8)
  • Marked  (Hostage Rescue Team #1)
  • Fix
  • Smoke Bitten (Mercy Thompson, #12)
  • Crew Princess (Crew #2)
  • What We Do in the Light (Day to Night, #2)
  • Watch and See
K Webster is a USA Today Bestselling author. Her titles have claimed many bestseller tags in numerous categories, are translated in multiple languages, and have been adapted into audiobooks. She lives in "Tornado Alley" with her husband, two children, and her baby dog named Blue. When she's not writing, she's reading, drinking copious amounts of coffee, and researching aliens.

You can easily find

Truths and Lies (2 books)
  • Stolen Lies (Truths and Lies, #2)