Start by marking “Hole Lotta Magic” as Want to Read:

(Magical Midway #7)

A catnapped super-powered feline.
Conspiratorial humans.
Can Charlotte unearth the mastermind plotting against her in Mickwac—before she loses everything?

Published September 25th 2019 by Badchen Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Hole Lotta Magic, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hole Lotta Magic

Start your review of Hole Lotta Magic
Sue
Sep 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-challenge
This is the seventh book in the delightful Magical Midway Paranormal Mystery series. Charlotte finds that her beloved familiar Samson has been catnapped and with the help of Gunther, they are doing everything in their power to find him.

Charlotte’s world soon turns upside down when someone she shares confidences with might be involved in betraying her. Now she doesn’t know who to trust. With Samson gone, she doesn’t know if the guilty party is someone who has discovered her secret magical powers
Tanya
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
She is a witch and her car has been catnapped, she needs to find him but it will not be easy. Trouble is affecting both human and supernatural lands. She has a feeling there is a problem with the people around her. Can she find her cat? Can she solve what is going on? Will there be a major fallout? See what will happen

Amanda
Sep 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Charlotte has always struggled with being "magic" because her parents chose to bring her up in the human town of Mickwac with their animal shelter, though her parents allowed her to spend one week every summer at the Circus, but this was no ordinary Circus this is the Magical Midway circus, where Djinns man the food stalls and the horses might be kelpies or centaurs! Magic is abound, but having grown up essentially human when Uncle Phil passed away and Charlotte was made Ringmaster, with help ...more
Emily Pennington
Sep 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
Charlotte Astley, Ringmaster of the Magical Midway, was incredulous – how did a crazy person steal her super-powered cat right in front of a room full of witches!!! The elderly Ethel Elkins continued to sit calmly, knitting and humming while Charlotte ranted. Then she turned to Devana, the graceful and deadly huntress, and told her to locate the cat.

Their argument mostly consisted of Charlotte’s relying on human logic versus solving problems through magic. But Charlotte didn’t really trust
Diana Lindoff
Sep 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hole Lotta Magic is anotherfun read from Leanne Leeds and is the seventh installment in her the Magical Midway cozy paranormal series. Ms. Leeds character and world building make you feel you know these people.

I really enjoy a these totally enjoyable and relaxing stories. Charlotte's experiences moving from being a normal human to becoming Ringmaster of a magical circus full of paranormals fits the bill. There is always someting to challenge her right to be the Ringmaster. If it'snot the Witches
Pete
Sep 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Paranormal mystery fans
This is the seventh book in this series, and probably the best so far, I was rather disappointed with book 6, but this one has certainly redeemed the series.
The world that has been created by this series is original and very well developed, with magical circuses which can move about instantaneously and appear as normal mortal circuses to the non-magical general public, but which are also engaged in a fight for survival with the witches council.
The characters are are also well imagined, with the
Nadine
Dec 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Hole Lotta Fun!

The mystery itself stands alone just fine, but I don’t think it’d work for the personal development of the characters and the story that continues throughout the series, well, the author says it better: “The Magical Midway Paranormal series contains an overarching paranormal plot that builds from one book to the next. While each book's mystery can be read and appreciated as a stand-alone, the series should be read in order to be fully enjoyed.” Because I thought it was quite
Molly
Sep 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
A whole lot of something- mostly loopholes. Many threads that were unraveled in the corse of this series are tangled up now with new skeins.

This is one of those finale books you read and say: Wow! Then : Wait! What happened to.... It bears more than a single read through.

Betrayals that we’re hidden come to light, not all in awful ways.

A new world- yet not entirely.

This is not yet the end - and really a number of new beginnings.

Plenty of action, romance, all sorts of paranormal stuff, and
Toni
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Samson, the magical midway;s cat and anchor, has been kidnapped. It is pandemonium as Charlotte tries to wrap her head around this. Then she discovers that there is a hunter witch and she can locate Samson. Uncle Phil&;s ghost suggests he ask his girlfriend if they wished for his return but when he arrives at her food stall she is a pile of glitter. She;s gone. Now the race is on to find Samson before the committee who is trying to destroy the circuses helps the human who took Samson. Time ...more
Catherine Stratman
Sep 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Can Charlotte find Samson before it's too late?

Sampson has been catnapped, Jeannie is nothing but a pile of sparkles which in the paranormal world means she's been killed. The town gangsters know about the paranormal world and Charlotte can't tell friend from foe! Just another day in the live of a paranormal Ringmaster. The story is a bit frantic and chaotic but another great addition to the series. What will the next installment bring? Can't wait to find out!!

I received a free copy of this book
Janet Graham
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Magical Showdown Comes At Last
This excellent episode in the series ties up a few of the details. Yes, the reader really needs to read these stories in order. This book had me on edge until I could finish reading it. It has a lot of action, surprises, and awesome magic. I have loved this series and can't wait to see what happens next. I received this ARC book for free from Booksprouts and this is my honest review.
Angel Ballard
Sep 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Continuing on in the Magical Midway Series, Charlotte's familiar, Samson, has been catnapped and things are amping up as the suspect list grows. Things are tense and tempers flare. Who is behind all of this madness? This one is fast-paced and full of twists and turns. Total page turner! Didn't want to put it down! Loved it!
Stephanie
I really love this series, Leeanne Leeds is at it again and the characters are amazing and I love the story. This series is so well written and you are brought along on another great adventure and I can't wait to read more.

Scarolet Ellis
Sep 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hole Lotta Magic by Leanne Leeds is an awesome story that I have read and can not wait to read more. This is book number seven in this awesome series that I loved reading. I highly recommend this story to everyone who loves reading fantasy, humor and cozy mysteries.

Pat Eroh
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a fun cozy mystery with fabulous characters and an awesome compelling story. I love Charlotte and Gunther. This book is well-written with plenty of twists to keep me guessing to the end. I am looking forward to the next book in this series.

JodiandDan Sands-Sweet
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I think I read a short story about this, like an into or from an anthology. But even though I haven’t read the series, I still loved the story. The characters were fun, even though they were so dysfunctional! I need to read this series!

Gracie Kay
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review. I just was thrilled to enter this world and its amazing characters. This book was just so good and I just lost myself in the story. I will most definitely be reading more books by this wonderful author.
Kandice
Oct 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I found this book to be an extremely enjoyable read. It has a great combination of suspense, murder, mystery and humor.

Michelle Shemon
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Magical Midway Paranormal Cozy Mysteries Book 7
Leanne Leeds

I loved it!! Charlotte and her friends are wonderful as always. I could not put the book down. It was so full of adventure and fun that I stayed up reading until the end. It was great.
Savannah
Sep 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The story pulls you in and the characters are awesome. The author is amazing. I would read more from this author. This is perfect story for fall. The cover art is colorful.

Cheryl
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing!

I did not see the end coming at all! I absolutely can't wait for the final book to come out in January!
Rhonda Jones
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Read

Poor Samson! This was a great mystery. Way more complicated than I expected. That is a good thing. It kept the pace of the book moving right along. Of-course I love the characters, although everyone was a little short tempered in this book. But who can blame them, Samson was kidnapped, and the magical midway was in danger without its guardian cat. Great book.
Emily Pennington
Sep 25, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed

Billie
Oct 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A catnapped super-powered feline.
Conspiratorial humans.
With Samson kidnapped, the private conspiracies and harbored ambitions of the Mickwac criminal elite have spiraled into a calamity of epic proportions that no one foresaw. As Charlotte and Gunther race to find out who’s ultimately behind the conniving cabal that captured Samson, they must confront their growing distrust of the companions claiming
Carol
Oct 03, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
When Uncle Phil passed away and Charlotte was made Ringmaster, it was not a easy task for her as her parents chose to bring her up without the knowledge that magic existed. However, with Samson the cat’s help, she was able to start a whole new life, touring with he Magical Midway. But when Samson goes missing, the very link between her humanity and her magic becomes a real struggle for her. And who can she trust now?

As this amazing series progresses, the characters start to flesh out even more
Roxie's Reviews
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"A Stunning Magical Mystery Romance series"
Each story will win your heart! The storylines are funny and exciting! Charlotte and the other characters of the Midway circus are awesome! Each story is funny and exciting! In each book they are facing mysteries and challenges. Not only with the magical circus , but with their relationships. Each book has kept me glued to their pages. They are exciting, funny, sweet.
Barbara
Sep 26, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Book seven in the Magical Midway Paranormal Cozy Mysteries series, a well written story that had me smiling at somethings. Samson gets kidnapped, Charlotte and Gunther have a lot to go through this time, there is suspense, drama, danger,and something happens that they both do not know how. I enjoyed reading this book. I hope there is more to come in this series. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Anita L. Paradiso
Oct 04, 2019
cheryl holland
Feb 01, 2020
Angela
Nov 11, 2019

• Witchy Orders (Witches of Shadow Lane #2)
  • Pumpkin Patch Murder (Wicked Good Mystery #7)
  • Witchy Secrets (Witches of Shadow Lane #3)
  • Croakies & Scream (Enchanting Inquiries #4)
  • Hell Hath No Fury (Federal Bureau of Magic Cozy Mystery #7)
  • Witching in a Winter Wonkyland: A Wonky Inn Christmas Cozy Mystery
  • Vengeful Vampire at Wonky Inn: Wonky Inn Book 8
  • Witchy Business (Witches of Shadow Lane #1)
  • Only The Lost (A Death Gate Grim Reapers Thriller, #3)
  • Gram Croakies (Enchanting Inquiries #3)
  • A Notion of a Potion (The Happy Blending Witch Cozy Mystery Series #4)
  • The 12 Cozy Mystery Carols of Christmas
  • Hex Type Thing (A Moonstone Bay Cozy Mystery, #5)
  • Aconite and Accusations: Mystery (The Witches of Wormwood Mysteries Book 5)
  • Witchin' Around The Clock (Wicked Witches Of The Midwest, #15)
  • Frosted Croakies (Enchanting Inquiries Book 5)
  • A Drop in the Potion (Happy Blendings Witch #3)
  • Ain't Nothing but a Pound Dog: A Paranormal Animal Cozy Mystery (Spellbound Hound Magic and Mystery Book 1)
Leanne Leeds writes sweet, fun, often romantic but always fast-paced paranormal cozy mysteries. She lives in rural Texas with her husband, daughter, and a house full of cats that would sound like Samson if they could talk.

You can also visit her at leanneleeds.com for free stories, to join her newsletter (and be notified of discount $.99 early release pricing periods), or to find Leanne on your

Magical Midway (8 books)
  • Witchiest Circus on Earth (Magical Midway, #1)
  • Life on the Lion (Magical Midway, #2)
  • Unbearable Magic (Magical Midway, #3)
  • Go for the Juggler (Magical Midway, #4)
  • Irrelephant Omens (Magical Midway, #5)
  • A Call to Charms (Magical Midway, #6)
  • When Curse Comes to Love (Magical Midway Paranormal Cozy Mysteries Book 8)