Start by marking “The Vice President (Of Rebel Rage MC #2)” as Want to Read:
The Vice President (Of Rebel Rage MC #2)

The Vice President

(Of Rebel Rage MC #2)

When Hunt’s daughter goes missing, he’ll do whatever it takes to find her. Unexpectedly, the vice president of Rebel Rage MC stumbles across the right woman along the way.

After a hot encounter with a sexy, arrogant biker, Peyton never expected to see him again, but fate has other plans. When she is unwittingly pulled into a dangerous situation far beyond her control, Hun
Published October 14th 2019

To ask other readers questions about The Vice President, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Vice President

Start your review of The Vice President (Of Rebel Rage MC #2)
The Masked Reader
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: 17+
Note: I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

Hooked, line and sinker!

I think that's the way the expression goes.

Anyway this book WAS AMAZING! Mindblowingly so.

It had everything I usually want in a biker romance: romance, mystery, action, confessions of love and all, some awesome ass-kicking, and family time, especially if the hero has a daughter, or the heroine does!

So naturally I was swooning by the end, almost fell down the stairs because of my dreaming..
RCK
Oct 22, 2019 added it
Shelves: not-for-me
Don’t think this author is for. Don’t like the writing style/characters.
Naughty Mom Story Time
Oct 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs-reviewed
I totally loved Hunt and Peyton’s story. There was so much more suspense and action than in the previous book.

The Vice President picks up where The President left off...with Hunt’s daughter missing. This is when Hunt meets her friend, Peyton, and is quickly taken in by her beauty and sass. Peyton is another awesome heroine. She’s lived her whole life around bikers and won’t let this new group aka The Rebel Rage MC, intimidate her. She can hold her own against even the VP himself and has no qual
Julie
Oct 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The story starts as a continuation from book 1.
Vice President Hunt’s daughter seems to be missing and he’ll do anything to find her.
This instalment I found to be slightly less intense as the first but just as enjoyable nonetheless. Hunt’s not the best father in the world, he knows it, but he tries his best. Peyton is a young woman he meets in his search and she happens to be someone his daughter adores, and calls her friend.

I enjoyed this storyline. The written was fairly strong an
Gwen Shafer
Oct 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Second book in this series. First book I have read in this series and by Addy. She has gained a fan. I fell in love with these characters so very easily. I fell in love with the storyline and how everything goes down in this one. I cant wait to read the other two in this series.

Hunt Vice President of the Rebel Rage MC once again is late picking up his daughter Raven from school. He gets there and she is nowhere to be found. He assumes right off the bat that she been kidnapped. He fin
Hannah Nappi
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥 𝐑𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐌𝐂 𝐛𝐲 𝐀𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐀𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Overall: 4/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Steam: 4/5 💥💥💥💥
Book 3: The Prospect~~COMING SOON
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
📝𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰📝
I have to say t
Melissa J (Book Addicts Reviews)
3.5 stars!!

This is book 2 of the “Of Rebel Rage MC” trilogy and is not to be read as a stand alone. As the title says the is the VP’s book...

So we start right off from where we left off with Hunts girl up and missing. I do love Hunt like I thought. Though his use of the word cunt was quite annoying. It almost felt unnecessary sometimes. He does have a big beautiful heart. I mean the Rebel’s are all big scary guys with huge fucking hearts. I will say I love Peyton’s character. Though
Lydia H
Oct 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was hooked. After finishing book 1, The President, I needed Hunt’s story.

Yes, these books are standalone ROMANCE wise as they each focus on a different couple, but they all follow a general storyline that should be read in order. So regarding THAT, I won’t say much so I don’t ruin anything if you have not read The President yet.

Hunt is not only the VP of Rebel Rage MC, but he’s a single dad to the world’s cutest little girl! I absolutely LOVED Raven. So sass
Jennifer Pierson
Oct 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
I'm really getting addicted to the Of Rebel Rage MC series, but I really wish that these books would either be A. longer or B. more than one for each person in the MC that Addy Archer is writing about. Hunt is the VP of this MC, and a single father to a super cute tiny human. However, when she goes missing, he will destroy anyone in his way to get her back. Luckily, he found something to go on when he came across Peyton, who ends up really connecting with him once things have settled down. Their ...more
Kylee
Oct 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
The Vice President of the Rebel Rage MC is gritty, steamy and mesmerizing. This second book in this series takes us on another ride with the MC and their journey to find love, secure their future and protect what is theirs. Hunt finally meets his daughters friend only to find out she is not who he thought she was. As trouble comes knocking on the clubhouse door Hunt will need to step up and claim what is his. An action packed story that will have you on the edge of your seat, your heart question ...more
Wendy Livingstone
Oct 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the 2nd book in this awesome trilogy, and continues straight on from where #1 ended with VP Hunt’s daughter missing. Hunt meets Peyton on his search for his daughter, and when she is put in danger he needs to protect her. No spoilers; this is a definite must read trilogy, and I cannot wait to read “The Prospect” and final book in this addictive story. This is a well written story which is humorous, with danger, unexpected twists, and love. I highly recommend for all MC lovers.
Pamela
Oct 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Hunt is the Vice President of the Rebel Rage MC and a single father to Raven. Raven has gone missing and Hunt is looking everywhere trying to find her. He comes across Peyton, a young woman that knows his daughter Raven. Peyton has grown up around bikers so she takes none of their crap. Hunt is immediately attracted to her and takes her under his protection when things get dangerous. This was a good short story and I am looking forward to the next book, The Prospect.
Fabiola Cadet-Destil
Oct 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐A Five Stars Read Indeed⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Can I just say Author Addy Archer, where have you been all my life!?!? You did it again, I adore these alpha jerks, they're rude, crude but I wouldn't change them at all, not to mentioned they're old ladies are not the sweet and submissive types, they're in your face type that'll tell you off real quick, I love these characters, great job
Mrs Jayne Rushton
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great 2nd book

This series is getting better. I can't wait for the 3 rd and final book. The pace of this book and all the plot twists really keep you on your toes.

I love the chemistry between Hunt and Payton.

This ends on a real cliff hanger. Can't wait to see what's in store for Linc and his Apple.
Irene
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book starts with Hunt Vice President of rebel rage club, who is late in picking up his daughter. He does finally finds her with a friend of his daughter. They have a complicated relationship. Peyton needs to be honest with Hunt about her issues with another MC club. I love the twist and turns of this novel. I found this novel interesting and gripping with a great ending.
Elizabeth Scott
Oct 17, 2019 rated it did not like it
Whiplash....DNF

Wow..what a mess. The first chapter had a kid missing, the kid found, and angry sex with the woman (who is from a rival MC) who had kept his kid safe...remembered I'm done.
Andrea Gillan
Oct 17, 2019 rated it liked it
Good read

Another good read that pulls you in from the start. Hunt is a single father to a beautiful girl Raven. When she goes missing her searches for her only to find she is with her friend. The friend turns out to be a beautiful woman with her own set of problems.
Stories in Review
Lisa Book Shelf
Oct 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Vice President

He's the vice president and father to a little girl -Raven. Whose best friend Peyton is another club princess of a rivial club. But life takes a fun turn and love finds a way to survive. Hot book.
LuDena Radford
Oct 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
VP

Hunter meets his match and she is the princess of Rebel Rages enemy . Some questions are answered and others are created . Looking forward to the last book I. The trilogy. Wished she would add more books.
Anne Sherman
Nov 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good read

This was a good read. Not as good as the first book but still good. Will read the 3rd book to finish hopefully that doesn't end in a cliff hanger
Debra
Nov 07, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Bear's Forever
  • The Devil's Angels MC: Book 3 - Pooh
  • Grunt (Texas Kings MC, #4)
  • Bird (Texas Kings MC #3)
  • Little Jack (Hell's Handlers MC Book 6)
  • Kale (Texas Kings MC, #1)
  • Sonny (Texas Kings MC, #2)
  • Hammer (Evil Dead MC, #10)
  • Washed In Blood (Heaven's Guardians MC, #1)
  • LOUT: Texas Kings MC, Book 5
  • Nickel's Story: A Steel Bones Motorcycle Club Romance
  • Striker (A Devil's Highwaymen MC Romance, #1)
  • The Devil's Angels MC: Book 2 - Axel
  • Charge: A Steel Bones Motorcycle Club Romance
  • Savior (Blackwings MC - Devil Springs Book 3)
  • Trouble (Hell's Heathens MC, #1)
  • Gus (Satan's Fury MC-Memphis #6)
  • Home Forever (Texas Knights MC, #1)
Addy Archer is a contemporary and romantic suspense writer who loves rough bikers twisted with a hint of romance and sassy women. She currently has one complete series: Rebel Rage MC. When she isn't working hard on her next book, she enjoys long walks with her dog, traveling, and reading.

Of Rebel Rage MC (3 books)
  • The President (Of Rebel Rage MC #1)
  • The Prospect (Of Rebel Rage MC #3)