Start by marking “This Time Around” as Want to Read:
This Time Around

This Time Around

This time around, I choose us.

When I was twenty-one, I fell in love with Aaron Anderson.

The hot Scot with cerulean eyes kissed me senseless under a starry Tennessee sky and made me believe in happily-ever-after.

Until he returned to Edinburgh without me, spurring my heartache into music.

Since Aaron, I’ve transformed from a Nashville songwriter into a country artist,
300 pages
Published November 6th 2019

To ask other readers questions about This Time Around, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about This Time Around

Start your review of This Time Around
Jennifer D.
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I devoured this book in one sitting! Ms. Azzi did not disappoint with Aaron's story! It is so much more than your average second chance romance. It is heartbreaking and empowering at the same time.

Aaron and Everly have a chance run in and pick up right where they left off 15 years ago, like no time had passed but yet so much had. They both have their share of struggles and heartbreak that they have to overcome but neither are willing to give up this time around.

I love all of the characters in
diann bryan
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This time around! Is not only a story about second chances but a story of hope and courage as well.

In this story we get to know Aaron Anderson a little better, with a fresh divorce and raising his daughter Olivia we see this single Dad grow into his new role.

Country singer Everly Pierce went to Scotland to escape for a while when who does she run into after 15yrs?
Yes! Aaron!

They hadn’t seen each other since their time together in college but now this time around they will try to make things
Vanessa ♛Queen Alchemy ϟ Novel Nerd Faction♛
Disclaimer: I received an Advance Reader Copy at no cost from the publisher/author. All opinions in my review are my own.

This is a captivating second-chance romance that touches upon so many other things. It's a really beautiful story full of hope. This story touches on abuse and I think that the author told Everly's story with grace.

I loved the strong connection between the two main characters. Aaron and Everly's chemistry was undeniable. I love the way that they seamlessly felt like they
Kari Hansen
Nov 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Everly has made her mark on the country music scene but she is looking to put some distance between her and her painful past when she ends up in Edinburg and runs into Andrew, the man who broke her heart when he left her and college without looking back.

Andrew now finds himself divorced and a single father to his daughter Livvy. It is like the 15 years they have been apart didn’t happen and the chemistry and connection between them is stronger than ever but will this be their second chance or
Loralie
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This one had so much. A single Dad, which I love, a country musician, which I probably love more, and Scotland. I think it's romantic running into an old love where you'd least expect it and sometimes it's like no time has past. Everything seemed effortless and seamless when it came to Everly and Aaron falling into a sweet relationship, and I love how his family made her feel at home. My heart went out to Everly. Her story was heartbreaking. It was a tough read, but worth it.
Messy Bun Book Blog
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is my second Gina Azzi book and it blew me away! This was a wonderful second chance romance! I loved that when Everly & Aaron saw each other again all their old feelings came back. Their interactions were so sweet & I loved seeing Aaron with his daughter, Olivia.
I will say that if abuse is a trigger for you, that you might want to skip it, but I think Gina gave Everly the HEA that she needed!
Becky Claxon
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was happy to finally get Aaron’s story. I must warn you that if you have any problems with abuse of women, then this book is not for you. I am fortunate to never have anything like what happened to Everly happen to me. The book did give me more insight to why women stay with an abuser.

Aaron and Everly were together at university in the US 15 years ago, but haven’t spoken since Aaron left to go back to Scotland without telling Everly why he left her. I was so glad that Everly runs into Aaron
Charlotte Isaac
Shelves: read-books
Wow, what an emotional roller coaster. I couldn't put it down once started. This book had everything.

I loved Aaron and Everly, you could tell they deserved to be together. They just had this connection.

Gina Azzi did amazing work on this book. Especially some of the subjects.

I can't wait to see what comes next.
Stacey Bates
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a heartbreaking and heart lifting story....such a moving second chance romance...With a heroine battling an abusive past relationship and trying to regain herself and runs into her first love....this story shows how a second chance can give each other strength.
Alexis
Nov 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Reviewed for A Book Nerd, A Bookseller, and a Bibliophile

Bibliophile  Chloe
Nov 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
This second chance romance by Gina Azzi is gonna give you all the feels!

This is Andrew and Everly's story. College sweethearts, separated by time and distance have the chance meeting 15 years later...

Time has changed both Everly and Andrew. Everly is living her dream as a country music star, but she is keeping a horrible secret that has scarred her, both mentally and physically.

Andrew too has changed, he has a daughter now that is the center of his whole world. He is recovering from a divorce
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
Aaron’s story! What a story it is! I absolutely loved Aaron in One Last Chance and couldn’t wait to find out what was happening with him and his (ex) wife and sweet little Livvy. I fell in love with him and Everly in this book. It’s a second chance romance with a hot, single dad with a sexy accent! Aaron happens to run into Everly at an event in Edinburgh after 15 years. She is hiding but what she’s hiding from Aaron doesn’t know until later. Parts of this book were very difficult to read and ...more
Ola Adamska
Nov 05, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: reviewed-2019
Another nice story from Ms. Azzi this time dealing with two topics - single parenting and abuse. Both really hard and for sure needed addressing.
Aaron is a brother of Finn, from book 1 in this series. It was so good to see him and Daisy once again.
TTA is a story that for sure catches one attention, as it's well written and well thought. It was a really close call with four stars, but with dealing with the abuse it lacked bringing it forward to me, but I understand that this is the way it should
Danielle S.
Nov 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Everly & Aaron’s second chance at love was just what I needed to snap myself outta my book funk!

Having fallen in love as college kids and then being left broken-hearted only to find each other again more than a decade later had to be a sign of good things to come, right?! Yeah...pretty much great things.

This was a beautiful story that proved their love and life was meant to be lived together. Overcoming hardships and finding each other again was magical.

Loved catching up with the gang
Michelle
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Every bit as wonderful as I've come to expect from Gina Azzi. She has this ability to write characters I really feel for. I read this one on the beach and it was pure perfection. Aaron and Everly were in love a long time ago while in college - before Aaron broke her heart.
Now, Everly has returned to his life, only both are a bit more broken than they were before. They've each had entire lives since they saw each other last and it's not easy to find where they fit now. Is it Scotland? Nashville?
Tracy Fritts
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Finding Love in Scotland is a heartfelt and wonderful second chance romance. I enjoyed Andrew and Everly story. It has a good storyline and well written. It held my attention throughout the story. I look forward to more stories by this author.
I read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are of my own.
Mom Seeks Smut
Nov 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is book #2 in the Finding Love in Scotland series and my first read from Gina Azzi. Can be read as a stand-alone, however I definitely plan to go back and read book 1 now!

This is a 2nd chance love romance about our hero Aaron who has a chance encounter with the love of his life 15 years later. The story is deep and emotional read for sure!!

Story
Spunky N Sassy
Nov 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 4.0

~~~~~~~~~~Lindsey's Review~~~~~~~~~~~

Awesome Book

I absolutely love Gina’s books! This one had me hooked from the beginning and I couldn’t put it down! I can’t wait for the next book!
Hope
Oct 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
That was the first book I’ve read by Gina Azzi and I was nicely surprised. This is not only a story about second chances, but this is also a story about love, hope, pain, and courage. What is the chance to meet the love of your life 15 years later, in her case ...pretty big. Everly Pierce is an amazing, talented and very successful country singer who wanted to hide. To hide from the pain in her life. So she went to Edinburg and saw someone who told her 15 years ago how magical it is that place. ...more
Caro
Jami Jones
Veronica Garcia
Linda Buzard-Moffitt
Sep 21, 2019

• Give Me Forever Love (Give Me, #3 )
  • Risking Everything: A Steamy Anthology of First Responders
  • A Friendly Wager
  • In Peace Lies Havoc (Midnight Mayhem #1)
  • Overnight Service (Always Satisfied, #4)
  • Violets are not Blue
  • Crazy for Loving You (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • The Major's Welcome Home
  • Damage
  • Between Now and Heartbreak (Forever Trilogy, #2)
  • Never Have I Ever (Always Satisfied #3)
  • The Bangover
  • The Best Moments (The Amherst Sinners #2)
  • Give Me Perfect Love (Give Me, #2)
  • Collateral
  • Kiss Me Tonight (Kiss Me, #2)
  • The Savage Gentleman
  • Serenading Heartbreak
Hi! I'm Gina and I write realistic, relatable, sweet New Adult and Contemporary Romance books. A NJ native, I have lived and worked abroad before settling in Canada with my husband and Littles. Although I can't iron (at all), I am a passionate reader, frequent globetrotter, and aspiring baker (recipes appreciated!). I love hearing from fellow readers so please connect!

VISIT MY AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE!