Start by marking “My Only One” as Want to Read:
My Only One

My Only One

(Castile Family #5)

Mack and Dally have known each other forever. His sister is married to her best friend. At every family function and every holiday, they’re thrown together. Everyone says that they would make the perfect couple.

And that’s the problem. No matter how many times Mack offers himself up to Dally, she runs away—sometimes literally. Good thing Mack’s determined to convince Dally
Published September 13th 2019 (first published September 11th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about My Only One, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Only One

Start your review of My Only One
Sandy Nikolas
Sep 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a great friends to lovers story. There are some very poignant and serious matters touched on here. So good! So well dealt with and told in a very caring way.
Fiona Fog
Dally’s super smart, she lives in another world. But all of a sudden she’s realised that Mack her best friend is coming to mean more to her. Don’t get me wrong Mack is someone you can’t ignore. He’s constantly under foot. Where she is he’s never far.

Mack’s in love with Dally. If he can do something to make her life easy he’ll do it. Nothing is too much for his Dally.

Now he just needs to convince her.

It had all the feels. The sweet words and the heat you’ve come to expect from this author.

But
Chitra *CJ*
"My Only One" is the story of Mack and Dally.

Our MC are frenemies, who have been doing the will-they-wont-they dance for almost five years now..that is until a small tragedy unites them for eternity, and they finally take their relationship to the next level.'

Sweet book with likable MCs.

Safe
3.5/5
Darlene I read to many boooks
Liz
Oct 19, 2019 rated it liked it
Surprisingly heartfelt
Lynn Thinking out loud
My Only One is the sweetest book of the year. Those Castile men know how to treat their women. They take care of them even when they aren't aware of it.
Dally and Mack dance around each other for years. Their fear of rejection keeps them in the friend zone.
When trajedy strikes is it to late for them to let each other know how they fell?
This is a wonderful book with wonderful and loving characters.
I read an advanced copy of this book.
AvidReader
Nov 09, 2019 rated it liked it
Ok read.
Recommended.
Rochelle
Sep 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Mack and Dally

This is the second book from Ella Goode that I have enjoyed. The first being She's the One which was on the Read Me Romance podcast. When I heard that Dally and Mack was going to have a story, I knew that I had to read it. I am glad that I did. It was a quick read that will keep you entertained. I can't wait to read more of her work.
Steph's Romance Book Talk
4.25 Stars / 3 Steam Fans

Such a fun and sexy spin-off!! Mack and Dally were amazing together and I devoured this story.

This specific video review will be included in the September 2019 wrap-up.

For other video book reviews check out my YouTube Channel: Steph's Romance Book Talk.
Melissa
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars
I absolutely loved this book. Mack and Dally were great characters. I loved Mack and his complete devotion to Dally the moment he met her even if he thought she didn’t feel the same way. Both had strong feelings for one another but were afraid to admit their feelings. Dally didn’t feel like she was in the same league as Mack and Mack didn’t want to come on too strong scaring her and losing her forever. An almost tragedy shakes their foundation and forces their feelings to the
Babel
Sweet, romantic, and with a big surprise too.

Such a cute story. The couple is one of those you can’t help but love and want to cuddle. He is extremely aware of her, always keeping her safe and her dreams realized. I loved the first scenes where Mack protects Dally even from domestic accidents, and he also arranges for her wishes to come true.

She is acutely annoyed by his proximity, yet relies on him and trusts him. I loved her scientist character with her focused intelligence and her bursts of
Kate
Oct 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5’s
Wanted Mack & Dally’s story since meeting them in Star & Maise’s book, She’s the One.
Enjoyed this quick, sweet, steamy & easy devoured story.
Flo Grugel
Sep 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sweet read with sweet characters
My Only One left me with warm and fuzzies!
Liz Booker
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really liked this book. Especially the end. I remember in another book review from this author I complained that there wasn't enough back story, and I was scared that I would have the same issues with this book. Well, I didn't. I really enjoyed this book. (Just have to note that I loved the Hero always saying, "nah," I don't know why but I found that very endearing.) I'm really looking forward to Porter's book especially but all the branches of the Castile tree. 4 stars. ...more
April Symes
My Only One by Ella Goode is a deliciously sweet romance that brings the feels big time! Mack and Dally are the couple that represent friends to lovers in the most desirable and delicious way possible. The road to romance between them is intense, sensational and just beautiful. Ms. Goode wrote a story that drew me into Mack and Dally's story and kept me engaged until the fantastic ending. What a sweetheart of a read!

My Rating: 4.5 stars *******
Genieinachanelbottle
My Only One is everything I could have wanted N more! I love Mack N Dally so much they are the cutest Star-Crossed lovers ever, They have been crazy about each other for so long that when a match finally lights that stick of Dynamite the explosion of Hotness is of epic proportions!

Ella Goode has me absolutely hooked on the Castile family I really hope that the rest of the kids N Quinn get books of their own I can't get enough of these deliciously sweet N sexy stories dying for more! 5 Steamy
Harim (The Reader Blog)
Oh my Looorrdd.

This one was too adorable, I can't, help..

This is my absolute favorite trope, two hardheaded idiots and I loved this. Wouldn't mind a Mack of my own though.

ARC received for review
Kate V
Sep 15, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
What can I say...short smutty read that was pretty cute . Ella Goode is just good at that. ...more
Limecello
Sep 16, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2019
so this is a "next generation" book but TBH there were a number of errors and typos and it was disjointed yet REALLY LONG in unnecessary detail etc - it almost read as if different people wrote it...

then there's the misogyny etc yet he's like "look I'm NOT a bad guy cuz I'm NOT an absolute asshole! Kinda!"

And this O_o "Then I'd part her legs, spear her pussy with my thick cock, bloddy the tip of it with her virgin blood, and drive in so deep I could feel her womb. My hips started to jerk." ...
Christina Pannell
Sep 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Castile generation 2. This book is Luna and Maddox son Mack.
Mack and Dally have been friends for forever. They’ve both wanted each other but kept friend zoning themselves.
Just like the other Ella Goode books, this is full of alpha males, beautiful heroine , instalove, family and a hint of drama.
It’s a wonderful read.
phoebess
Oct 01, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: reviews
Sigh. I wanted to like My Only One... but that didn't happen. I was bored. Oh, so bored.
MichelleG
I am a sucker for stories involving pining heroes who are all about their heroines, especially if it involves virgin heroes. Mack has been in love with Dally forever and wants nothing more than to spend time with her and make her happy, which he uses his wealth to do. The machinations that man goes through to accomplish his goals is adorable. Both he and Dally are socially awkward and so perfect for each other. Watching them finally come together had me smiling the entire time.

Mack is the
Les Romantiques
Sep 24, 2019 rated it liked it
Posted on Les Romantiques - Le forum du site
Reviewed by Fabiola
Review Copy from the Author (indie)

My Only One is what I could call the 5th volume in the Castile Family. The first three volumes are Captured, Kept and Stolen. The 4th (She’s The One) and 5th (My Only One) feature the twins of Luna and Maddox, heroes in Captured (https://www.goodreads.com/review/show... ). She’s The One is a F/F and
TheDrunkenReviewer
Sep 13, 2019 rated it liked it
Mack and Dally have know each other since high school and slowly became best friends, neither realising how in love they were.

I enjoyed this book, was it my favourite Ella Goode? Probably not. Ella always brings the heat with her love scenes and filthy words but the story was a touch lacking,

The upside:
There was one line I adored where our h basically said that maybe they weren’t “together, together” but they were always there for each other and I really loved that sentiment, while they may
Christie
Dec 04, 2019 rated it liked it
I became familiar with this author because of her book 'She's the One' on the Read Me Romance podcast. This is the sequel to that book, following characters Mack and Dally, who we met in the first book (Mack is the brother of Star and Dally is Maisie's BFF). This takes place a few years later, and Mack and Dally are friends and co-workers and though they've both had feelings for eachother for years, both are too shy to admit it.

I thought this novella started off really strongly, Mack and Dally
Aimee
Sep 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Castille’s are BACK! Mack Castille has been in love with Dally for years. With Dally being his sister’s wife’s best friend, he sees her at every family holiday and dinner. The problem is that Dally doesn’t seem to be interested! Mack is done moving around his feelings and he is going to do whatever it takes to change her mind.

Dally has been in love with Mack almost from the beginning. The issue is that she turns into a massive klutz whenever she is around him. Over the years Mack has become
Leslee
Sep 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My Only One was sooo good! These two were really unique in that they have know each other for ages but both thought the other one didn't think of them that way. Mack is a wealthy guy who spends his time investing in businesses and such. Which is what he used to stay close to his obsession Dally. Dally is his sister's best friend so they were kinda thrown together all the time. She is a brilliant scientist and wanted to start her own genetics testing business. Mack put the money in for her to get ...more
**Elle**Bee**Double U**
With Mack and Dally everyone always assumed they'd get together since Star (Mack's twin) and Maisie (Dally's BFF) had gotten together.
In the case of both of these friends there were always feelings for each other, but neither wanted to be the one to push the issue and as the years went on, they never wanted to cross that line to ruin their friendship.
Mack always found ways to be there for Dally in his own way. But growing up on the chubby side has Mack lacking confidence in the romance
Lauren
Nov 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
My only one is a story that is/was featured on the read me romance podcast. This story is short, fast paced and an enjoyable read. I read this book in one sitting and was satisfied throughout. I found the writing style easy to follow, the characters loveable and the storyline enjoyable. Mack and Dally have been best friends for ten years. Both of them are attracted to one another but Dally fails to see Mack’s actions. When something happens and Dally nearly loses Mack, she decides to finally ...more
Elizabeth Neal
**3.5 Stars**

Mack and Dally are best friends, but both want to be so much more, they just don't know the other feels the same. So, they each enjoy the closeness they have, all the while wishing their relationship was different.

The thing is, their lives are connected through marriage, his sister to her best friend, so there is that to consider, plus, the fear of rejection...But the possibility of what they could have...

It's time one of them makes a move. The question is, Which will make it? And
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• The Loner's Lady
  • Wearing Him Down
  • The Mobster's Masseuse
  • Baby, I Do: A Vegas, Baby Novella
  • Theo (Obsessed Alpha #4)
  • First Everything
  • Wicked Brat
  • Vampire Bait
  • Grumpy Dad (Greenbridge Academy, #2)
  • Yes, Daddy
  • Meant to Love
  • Prince Albert
  • Benefactor (Greenbridge Academy #3)
  • Meant to Be
  • Riding His Iron
  • Stalk Her
  • If I Say Yes (Blake Brothers Book 1)
  • It Started with a Kiss

Castile Family (5 books)
  • Captured
  • Kept
  • Stolen
  • She's the One (Castile Family, #4)