Start by marking “When She Remembers” as Want to Read:
When She Remembers

When She Remembers

Henley Vano has it all. She was raised by a supportive family, has the best friend a girl could ask for, and a fantastic husband.
Everything in her life was perfect, until she was involved in a hit and run, and woke up thinking it was 2014.
Graham Vano's life changed the night his wife left to get pie for their anniversary and didn't come home. His world flipped when she
Published November 15th 2019

To ask other readers questions about When She Remembers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about When She Remembers

Start your review of When She Remembers
Dora Koutsoukou
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was ok
2,5 s

A safe and ordinary romance read. Nice characters, average development, good paced and dual pov.
Carmen Rae
Nov 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Alright I admit it, I read this because it's another Boom Factory Publishing book. What I failed to realise when I signed up for it was that it isn't a theme I normally like. Second chance romance isn't my thing, but since this had the amnesia twist I overlooked that. However when I went to pick it up I expected it to be sad and emotional and I was a little reluctant to dive in.

But since it was a beautiful, hot day and the kids were all chilling in the pool I really didn't have any excuses. And
Valentine
Safe. Safe. Safe.
Loved the H.
Brandy Roberts
Nov 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
I thought When she Remembers was a good story with a interesting plot and characters that drew me even more into the story . This would be the first book that I have read by Hope Jones and I can't wait to read more by her in the future . The hero was just amazing loved the way he is with the heroine and how he was by her side no mater what . I couldn't Imagine what the heroine was going through my heart really went out to her . So can't wait to read more by the author and hope to see more from ...more
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

For a debut novel, Hope Jones stunned and wowed me in every way possible and on every single page I read in her brand new book. When She Remembers is an all-new standalone, contemporary romance (with a twist!) that was completely unputdownable the entire journey and had me captivated right from the very start. This book and these characters didn't let me go for a single second... and once it was over, I wanted to start it all over again.

Beautiful. Intense. Sexy. Suspenseful. Swoony to
Island Girl Romance Reads
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an awesome read. Love this book and can’t believe that this is Hope Jones’ first book.
How would you feel waking up in the hospital with no memory of the last 4 years and with an husband you don’t know and remember?
Henley doesn’t remember anything for the past 4 years. The last thing she remembers is being in college.
And for the second time she gets to fall in love with her husband.
Graham..love him so much!! Love his protectiveness, how patient he was with his wife and how in love he was
Danielle Robbins
Nov 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
When She Remembers is the debut book by Hope Jones. I really liked it. Graham was just so so swoony and sexy. Henley was really sweet. I loved loved Graham and Henley. They were perfect together! Looking forward to reading more by this author!
Britt Franks Red Hatter Book Blog
Hold onto your *ahem* “hearts” folks! There’s a new ultimate book boyfriend in town! When She Remembers is chock full of sweet swoony romance and mystery. I flew through this one because I couldn’t put it down. I’m talking start to finish in a little over an hour, couldn’t stop reading to save my life, had to have more, crazy obsessed couldn’t put it down.
Graham is *happy sigh* evvvvverything. He is so sweet! So in love with his wife. So freaking perfect. I couldn’t get enough of him. If every
Ashley Jasper
Nov 21, 2019 rated it liked it
Well, Hope Jones' debut book surely won't be my last if they're all like When She Remembers! The opening hooked me and I was invested in and rooting for Henley until the last word.

While the story focuses on Henley and her recovery, it was Graham who stole the show for me. His patience and protectiveness. How his love shone through all of his actions. How he suffered right along with Henley. How he didn't turn away even when it hurt him. How he celebrated with her. How he made new memories for
J
London
Safe but completely unoriginal plot
Smashlybookalicousreviewingchicks
When She Remembers is the authors debut book and you would think she has been writing for some time. It is well written, hooks you from beginning to end, gives you that romance and suspense and leaves you with a message about love and marriage. Not many couples would have handled this together the same way. One thing that holds close to your heart is the way they were able to experience love all over again by re-creating moments from before Henley's memory loss in hopes that it would trigger her ...more
Trinity Lecroy
Nov 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was so sweet. It had an amazing amount of detail and work put into it. I loved it! I loved the plot. For one, I have never read a book like this one before. And two, it was just amazing. I could not imagine waking up and not remembering anything for the past 5 years. I know it had to be hard on the female character. I loved the action and the subtle hints that were given throughout the entire book that something big was about to happen. Hope Jones did a phenomenal job with her first ...more
Kimberly
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I had the chance to read this book in advance because I won an ARC e-book giveaway hosted by the author herself.

I am one of those people who learned to love short, instalove reads because I was so done being sad over heavy drama books. But this book surprised me. I didn't read the blurb or whatever because I thought I should dive headfirst on this new author.

When I read the first parts of the book, I was hesistant because the way Hope Jones have written Henley's reaction and confusion have got
Carmen lawter
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When She Remembers is definitely a must read! It sucked me in from the very beginning. Graham was the best. Alpha. Growly. OTT. He was ALL in and totally committed to his love for Henley! Henley was strong and resilient. And never backed or shied away from how she was feeling. This book wasn’t just your typical boy meets girl they fall in love and live happily ever after. It was SO. MUCH. MORE. Henley got to fall for Graham twice. <<<< how freaking special is that?!
Now. There’s no
Jennifer Pierson
Nov 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
I heard this is Hope Jones debut book, and I can honestly say that I'm duly impressed. It's the story of Henley Vano, who has the best life she could ever imagine. She has a supportive family, the best friend in the world, and a sexy, awesome husband in Graham. All of that comes to a halt when Henley is involved in a hit & run accident which erased her memories from the past 5 years, as she wakes up believing it's 2014. Graham's life changed when his wife got in an accident the night of ...more
Mom Who Reads To Escape Reality
When She Remembers isn't your typical 2nd chance romance book but then again it is! Henley, our resiliant and feisty heroine not only fell in love once but gets to do it all over again with the same guy! What a lucky girl!

Henley wakes up from a coma and thinks it's 2014. She finds it hard to believe that she wasn't just out with her friend Tuesday at a college bar the night before. To add to the confusion even more, a handsome stranger is in her hospital room and seems very familiar with her.

Millennial Life Crisis Bookshelf - Samantha
Total suspense that kept me on the edge of my seat! After an accident that left her in a coma, Henley survives but wakes up thinking it’s five years ago and is in college! In reality, she’s married and has a career, but the past five years including her husband, are a mystery to her. As she transitions home, she starts to remember bits and pieces through dreams, and her husband as well as family and friends try to help her to remember. While the reason behind the accident has nothing to do with ...more
Gail
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
oh my god.. this is my first book from this author.. WOW! I devoured this book in 1 sitting!! Its got a little of everything in it... romance, steam, suspense.. and let me tell you Graham is just WOW!!
After suffering a horrific accident that left her in a coma, Henley finally wakes only to not know who the man next to her is.. but she has this pull to him.. she also thinks it 2014.. 5 yrs in the past..

I just loved this book and you could feel the love Graham had for his wife.. even if she
Renee Entress
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 star

I was pulled right into this story. The story has pain, secrets, suspense, and heartbreak.

This is Henley and Graham’s story. After an accident Henley wakes up and has lost 5 years of memories. As confused as she is, she also feels a pull to the one person that is by her side. But how was she hurt and who is after her? The more days that go by the more memories return but will she get them all back before danger comes for her? Can they figure out who is out to get her before she gets hurt
Kristina Simkins
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This suspenseful second chance romance kept me on the edge of my seat from the very first page. It’s an absolute page-turner with a unique second chance romance with a twist.

Henley wakes from an accident and doesn’t remember the last five years of her life. Her husband Graham, is absolutely amazing and doesn’t leave her side no matter what, even though she doesn’t even remember who he is much less that they are married. As time goes by she begins to remember. But her forgotten memories aren’t
Lisa
Dec 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
I just love finding new authors, making their debut in the romance world, and Hope Jones hit the mark! When She Remembers is her debut novel, and I really enjoyed this book! She kept me captivated with the storyline of Hensley and Graham finding their way together after Hensley loses her memory at the opening of the book. Graham was just the ultimate alpha husband, and when you mix in a little suspense to bring out his protective instincts, you have a compelling page-turner with this story!

When
Melissa
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing

I can’t imagine what it would be like if I woke up and didn’t know my husband. To lose 5 years. Trying hard to remember would be exhausting. I read this book in 2 settings. The first one was while I made dinner. 4 chapters later I was eating! Great book!! Loved it a lot. If you are looking for a book that pulls you into it and does not let go until the last page, then this is a book for you. This book is also a Kindle Unlimited book!! Go get it!

I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this
Nov 17, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great Debut Novel!

I would never have known this was a debut it was that good. Henley was in a accident that took her memory of the last 5 years of her life. She doesn’t rememberer her husband at all. Graham is super protective and I love him. He had the patience of a saint. There chemistry was off the charts. They fell in love all over again. I will definitely read more from this author.
Wendy Livingstone
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
For a debut novel this is an amazing story, and this author is certainly one to watch out for in the future! Henley is in an accident and wakes up in hospital with no memory of the past 5 years, which includes her husband Graham. This is a beautifully written story which is intense, thrilling, and with suspense, twists, and love. I was hooked and intrigued throughout, and I highly recommend for all readers.
Carrie
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
EXCELLENT, WONDERFUL story!! THIS is how you do romantic suspense w/o getting caught up in relationship angst, and I LOVED it!

Graham & Henley's story is about love, hope, and friendship. It's paced well, and written beautifully. I enjoyed every page & I didn't want to put it down even when I had to sleep & then go to work!! Huge thumbs up to this story! : )
Amber
Nov 26, 2019 added it
I have been in a reading slump for years. Since I read the Rock Chick series about 3 or more years ago every book I picked up I couldn’t get into. Until this one. It’s relatable at parts and a tearjerker at others. Finished it in a week (would have been sooner but I’m a full time mom and part time college student). I can’t wait to read more from Hope Jones. I absolutely loved it!
Savanna  Freeman
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautifully engaging

Having never heard of this Author before, I took a chance and dare I say, I was not disappointed. The characters were strong, the plot was flawless, the writing was smooth and flowed perfectly. I love how nothing was drug out, but not so short we had holes in the story. It was a great easy read.
Dawn Foster
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a wonderful debut book for Hope Jones! I loved read and following Graham and Henley's story. Can't imagine loosing ones memory, but I feel this author was able to convey all the emotions that Henley goes through. I look forward to reading more by this author.
Spunky N Sassy
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~Lindsey's Review~~~~~~~~~~

Awesome Book

I loved this book. I was absolutely hooked from the beginning and I couldn’t put it down. I was absolutely riveted until the very last line.

• Beauty and the Badge (Charlotte's Cove #1)
  • Infatuation (Underground Kings #4)
  • Landon & Shay: Part One (L&S Duet, #1)
  • Hidden Truths (Truths and Lies, #1)
  • Her Perfect Gift: A Christmas Romance
  • Blindsided
  • Number Neighbor
  • Boss of Me
  • Stealing Her (Covet, #1)
  • Through His Eyes
  • The Rebel King (All the King's Men Duet, #2)
  • Jack & Sadie
  • Silenced By Sin (Heaven's Guardians MC, #2)
  • Atone (The Disciples #2)
  • The Amendment (The Contract, #2)
  • The Italian
  • Hitching the Cowboy (Circle B Ranch, #1)
  • Loyalty Card
Hope Jones is the wife of her very own alpha male and the mother of four beautiful daughters. She lives in a small town in South Carolina, but was born in Brunswick, GA. She's always had a love for reading, even at a young age thrillers always interested her. As she got older, romance mixed with some thriller/suspense became her obsession.
If you can't find Hope glued to her Kindle, you'll usually