Start by marking “Elf King (The Crystal Kingdom #2)” as Want to Read:
Elf King (The Crystal Kingdom #2)

Elf King

(The Crystal Kingdom #2)

Avery Lotusmist, a pro gamer, went on a camping trip to celebrate her friend's birthday and ended up kidnapped. Maybe? Avery thinks she's really in a dream-like video game simulation. The catch? In order to wake up and go home, she has to beat every level! This is gonna be awesome. Being sucked into a game was great way to test her skills. Unless it's not really a game. Bu ...more
Published November 8th 2019 by Latin Goddess Press, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Elf King, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Elf King

Start your review of Elf King (The Crystal Kingdom #2)
Phyllis
Nov 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Elf King is the second book in The Crystal Kingdom series. This time it's Avery's turn to find her happily ever after with Tylen, the king of the elves.

Avery is a professional video game player. She spends much of her time in fantasy worlds killing bad guys & saving the day. She never would have thought that her overnight camping trip with her 2 friends would somehow land her in a game she's never played before. There's danger everywhere & she doesn't know any of the rules here, but whe
Cheryl
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is Tylen and Avery's story . Now to be honest when I first started reading I was not sure what was going on because I did not read the promo on this one and I am glad I didn't ! This one ROCKS !! Since I was coming in reading without expecting anything what happened had me staying up late and reading until almost sunrise !! I love the the elf legends tell about three queens that will change the world . I just never thought what Avery was going to be going through WOW ! And yes she can kick ...more
Sandi Ramirez
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-challenge
This is the second book in the series and I think you really should read the first book well because this book is all about the 3 Queens. Avery, who is featured in this book is the second Queen who is mentioned in prophecy. The Avery and her two friends were camping out in the woods when she they disappear. POOF. Being a HUGE video game player herself, Avery thinks she is dreaming about being in her own video game. Oh My Giddy Aunt this book is so much fun to read. Author Milly Taiden gave us vi ...more
Gwendolyn Thaggard
Nov 10, 2019 rated it liked it
Book 2
I enjoyed this book because I had hard time getting through book 1.
Avery goes camping with her two best friends.
Each girl has a piece of jewelry with identical stones.
They go to bed lik normal but are awakened to ogres abducting them and blowing fairy dust in their faces.
Avery wakes following the abduction in a cart with other fae women who've also been taken.
Avery doesn't freak out.
Avery is a gamer and believes she's in some elaborate game.
S
Miriam
Nov 12, 2019 rated it liked it

This one was okay, but not as good as the first in the series. I found Avery's idea that she was trapped in a game world to get tiresome after awhile. It was okay in the beginning, but as she grew closer to Tylen I found it more annoying. Tylen was a good king (his people clearly liked him), but he didn't have the same charisma that Jerrek had in book 1. I liked the plot with t
Daria
When one is King, one does as he wants, right? well sit back and enjoy. See if the Elf gets what he wants. Milly just hits the mark again with the Elf King hot super sexy, girl? oh, an intelligent cute with a whole lot of sass.

What's the best way to test your gaming skills? well to actually be transported into the game duh. *smiles* Little miss sass is in her element and she's all about the game. Don't have no time to play looky-loo with some dreamboat hottie that really isn't real.
Cheri
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A dream game, cool! It takes a while to realize it isn't a dream and it isn't a game. It's real life. She's with people or beings who use magic. She's been rescued from a slave market by the most gorgeous guy. Avery has to win a bunch of levels before she realizes the truth.

Tylen knows she is different but doesn't care. She's his mate and he plans to keep her. Their communication is a bit confusing and it takes some time to understand each other but doesn't keep their feelings from g
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book 2 of The Crystal Kingdom The Elf King by Milly Taiden
This is book two in series and about Avery that ends up in a female slave auction.
While there she bumps into The Elf King.
While on the auction block she kicks off and people bidding go crazy. The Elf King knows she’s his mate and bids higher then everyone but before he gets to her the auction is attacked by a mythical creature and Tylen runs off with Avery.
I absolutely love this series and really enjoyed this book especially with Aver
Nikki Brooks
Tylen and Avery's story .

Elves and magic and enchanted jewellery! Avery may be one of the fated 3 queens but she just has to deal with a little matter of Orcs, slavery, oh and an Elf King who wants to claim her!

Avery dealt with her very odd surroundings as if she was in a game, Dungeons and Dragons come ti life. Not a bad way to deal with very challenging new surroundings. Tylen, well he is one determined king. He gets a very hard time from Avery. She is NOT going to just fall at his feet, eve
Florence
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am absolutely loving this series... Avery thinks she is in a virtual reality game dream but actually she is in another dimension where everything she loves in her video games is a reality.. Having the Elf king find her and fall in love with her definitely a bonus even when she still thinks it is a dream . That is until she has to save the King and his kingdom.. I am so excited to see how this will all end and hopefully find out the history of the 3 girls grandmothers and how they ended up on e ...more
ObsessiveReader
Nov 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Tammy Sullivan
Another hit.

I love that all these ladies have separate books is their own. I'm not gonna lie though I can't wait for them all to be reunited. I think they will give their men and the new world they find themselves in a run for their money.

This was a fun read. One if my favorite things was she kept thinking she was in a dream video game. I kept chuckling every time she would compare what she should do to what she would do in a game.

Now I need to wait for the next book
Heather
Nov 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. I hadn't read the first one yet (this is the 2nd in a series), but after reading this, I immediately went and got the first book.

It's about a girl that gets stuck in a new reality- and doesn't really mind (because hot stuff). I liked how she thought she was in a video game dream- as she plays professionally. The Elf king she meets and falls for is kind- even when there are hilarious communication issues.

It's sweet and sexy, the characters are interesting
Ann
Nov 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
After reading the first book in the series (The Fae King), I was really excited to read this book since it's the second in the series. I have to admit, as much as I liked Avery and Tylen, it took me a long time to get into their story. It just didn't grab me like the first one did. I do look forward to reading the third book to see how it all ends.

I received a copy of this book from the author via Booksprout. My thoughts and opinions are my own and without bias.
Donna
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Pro gamer Avery Lotusmist kicks butt in the virtual world but in reality she is just a little bit spoiled. When her reality is shaken up and she ends up in a different dimension things get really interesting really fast. Avery is smart and kicka$$. It took me a little longer to warm up to the sexy elf king Tylen but as he woos Avery he stole my heart too. Another sweet and sexy tale from Milly Taiden
Jenniekenn
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OOOOOOHHHHHH I want to give this 10 stars. Milly has a hit on her hands with this series. This time it is Avery and Tylen’s story. I love how Avery thought she was in one of her games she is always playing. I love the riddle of the crown and Milly really has me dying to read the final story in this world. I love all things paranormal and this book does not disappoint. There are elves, goblins, witches and more.
Lory
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm loving this series so much and this was a great addition to the series. It has plenty of laugh out loud moments, action, intrigue, full of adventure, and of course steamy romance to keep you hook from beginning to end the. So looking forward to read reading the next book in this series. I received a free copy via Booksprout I voluntarily read and review this ARC no monetary compensation was received the opinions I have expressed are my own.
Shyla Wright
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Action packed

This was an amazing read by Milly Taiden. Elf King is the second book in this series and is so much fun to read. Packed full of humor, snarky comments, action, friendship and love this book has a little something for everyone. Grab this book and join us on this amazing adventure.
Debra Hughes
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Avery will make you laugh. Her quick witty ideas make you say, "Go Get'em". I won't spoil the book by giving away it's secrets. You MUST read the 2nd installment. Action, Sexy and funny. I even had a few emotional moments near the end. Can't wait to read Jen's adventure.

Elizabeth
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm absolutely in love with this series. I love all the magical beings in one world and while eventually they must all come together. Because of a group of seemingly ordinary humans are not so mundane in this world they've been thrown into. At least Avery has some experience in the fantasy world but what happens when it clashes with the real world and there are no reset buttons?
Rachel Larson
Love this storyline

I'm enjoying this series so very much ...has lots of action and adventure and love ..the trifecta..good writing wonderful characters...cant wait for the next book
Olya Dimitrova
Nov 11, 2019 rated it liked it
Debating between 3 and 4 stars

The previous and this book are kind of fairytales for young girls with added mature scenes, which kind of ruined the book for me. It was not either style, so not typical of author’s line, although i am intrigued by the plot.
Carmen  Torres
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
She believes that she's in another dream world. But is she? Or has she been taken to another world. Will she wake up to reality? Milly Taiden has hit it once again out of the park. Great characters and world building.
Pam Collins
Excellent series!

Taiden is a master of fantasy. The hot steamy love scenes and the imaginative creations she writes are amazing. If you need a pick me up or a thrilling adventure to read these are your series. Enjoy!
Questian
Nov 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-to-read
I love how Avery kept thinking that it was just a game up until the end of the book.

But with the Elf King? he was just him. The concept of what is important was something that was truly good.

Looking forward to Jen's book!
Dawn
Nov 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a great read.this is book two in the Crystal Kingdom series andwas a great Addition. The storyline is exciting and full of adventure the characters are interesting and fun. This is a great fun adventure for all.
Julie
Elf King

Your going to love it, so stop wasting time and get to reading. If you haven't read Fae King be sure to read it first.
Wioletta
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Avery and her friends went camping, but somehow end up in different realm. She was in vagon with other females to be sold on market, but she got free. She met Tylen, who is an Elf King, he is waiting for his Queen, female who would wear crown, which none can remove from her head, but upon meeting Avery, Tylen decide that wait is over, he doesn't care about crown, he wants Avery as his wife....but there are bad people, who wants to bring Tylen and his people down.

What a wonderful read
Christina Afu feinga
Love!

Laughed and absolutely loved this book!! Cannot wait for the next one! What an amazing series! Finished it in one day!
Donna Webb
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The only bad thing about this book is that it ended. Can’t wait for book three. Good job Milly Taiden!
Milly Taiden (also writes as April Angel) was born in the prettiest part of the Caribbean (to her) known as the Dominican Republic. Currently, she resides in New York City with her husband, bossy young son and their little dog Speedy.

When she’s not working full-time, texting with her best friend Heidi in England, chastising her son for pulling the dog’s ears, shopping with her sister J

The Crystal Kingdom (3 books)
  • Fae King (The Crystal Kingdom, #1)
  • Dark King (The Crystal Kingdom #3)