Start by marking “The Hunter: A Nightingale Novel (Book #1)” as Want to Read:
The Hunter: A Nightingale Novel (Book #1)

The Hunter: A Nightingale Novel (Book #1)

A hunter lies in wait.

Nessa McRae is a tattoo artist who is enjoying an ordinary life when a demon sets his sights on her. Determined to capture her at all costs, Nessa’s world quickly gets turned upside down. Unfortunately for her, life may never be normal again.

Enter Ailes MacGillivary, a half-demon/half-human and a Nightingale—a group of paranormals who secretly protect
Published October 31st 2019

To ask other readers questions about The Hunter, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Hunter

Start your review of The Hunter: A Nightingale Novel (Book #1)
Nikki Lewis
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
*REVIEW CONTAINS SPOILERS*
I will admit, this book sent me for a SPIN. I'm normally able to pin down how a story will go within the first couple of chapters. However, this author did an excellent job on keeping me on my toes. I was thrown for a loop time and again while I traveled down this paranormal rabbit hole. The first thing I loved about this book was Nessa. She's the main character and has a lot of spunk. One of the reasons I fell in love with her so hard, is because I used to be like her,
Andreea Pădurean
Nov 24, 2019 rated it liked it
The Hunter: A Nightingale Novel, is based on an interesting idea and could be a promising book. It is original and reveals a world of countless possibilities where normal and paranormal creatures interact naturally.

While enjoying the subject of the story, it felt like the plot and the characters needed a further development. There were many moments when, as a reader, I had the feeling that I was watching a succession of incomplete scenes.

I am aware that writing a book is demanding and requires
Scarolet Ellis
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Hunter: A Nightingale Novel by T.M. Dawson is a very wonderful story to read. This is book number one writen by a brand new author for me to read and I fell so in love with these charaters that I can not wait for the next book to come out. I highly recommend this story to everyone who likes reading about demons and paranormal romance.

La Kayshal
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A captivating paranormal romance.
My first ever paranormal romance read. This is story about a human girl, Nessa, who has captivated the attention of a demon, Mike. While Nessa is stalked by the obsessed demon, a half blood called Ailes becomes protective of Nessa. Think badass female lead, action, thrill and secret organization as this story will hook you. I highly recommend this book and my rating is 5/5 stars.
Pat Labrie
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is T.M first book and it's a great read. It's a great introduction to the series and can't wait for the next installment
Ginger Elinburg
Nov 04, 2019
C&D Editing
Sep 12, 2019
Kristin Campbell
Nov 18, 2019
Isabel Zamora
Dec 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
I like the concept of this story. A nightingale is half angel half of something else. The story moves great and flows quickly. Oh and there are some steamy scenes! Want to know more about their rivalry and why they want her. A lot of alphaness !
Annie Al Saher
Oct 08, 2019
Kym  Young
Nov 01, 2019
Sylvia Medina
Nov 12, 2019
T.M. Dawson
Nov 21, 2019 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
Denise
Nov 26, 2019

• The Way We Fell
  • Monster Academy for the Magical (Monster Academy for the Magical #1)
  • DOM: Trilogia Protetores - Livro I
  • Bruised But Not Broken: A Journey Of Forgiveness And Finding Purpose
  • Signed with a Kiss
  • Sweet Lies & Kisses (The Undercover Files Book 3)
  • Jordyn's Army
  • The Heartbreaker Society Curse
  • Gavin's Song (Road to Salvation: A Last Rider's Trilogy, #1)
  • Heat (The Ella and Micha Prequel #1)
  • Bella
  • The Forbidden Secrets of the Goody Box: Relationship Advice That Your Father Didn't Tell You and Your Mother Didn't Know
  • Kill Crime
  • The Dark Deliverance: A Paranormal Thriller & Suspense (The Chosen Coven Book #3)
  • Stumbling Into Him (Stumbling Through Life, #1)
  • Stumbling Into Forever (Stumbling Through Life, #2)
  • Teased by Fire
  • Shade's Fall (The Last Riders, #4)

T.M. Dawson is voracious reader, she enjoys doing crafts, spending time with family, and drawing and writing Paranormal Romance. She is a Texas native living with her husband, and black dog and cat