Start by marking “Never Always” as Want to Read:
Never Always

Never Always

A standalone novel in the Harbour Point SEAL Series.

Tennyson
In a family filled with picturesque butterflies, I’m a moth. Camouflaged. The invisible, nerdy scientist who would rather study water and save the planet than don a dress and mingle in southern society. Unfortunately, having my nose in a book and eating goals for breakfast doesn’t bode well for a social life or
Published December 5th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Never Always, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Never Always

Start your review of Never Always
TheSassyNerdBlog
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rachel Robinson is fairly new to me, I have read one of her books and I loved it, but as it happens, my TBR list kept growing and so did my blog arc's so trying to find time to read another book has been hard. So when I saw this beauty come up, I knew I had to jump at it and read it and as expected, I absolutely loved it.

Corrick Granger and Scarlet Tennyson couldn't be more different if they tried.

Corrick was a tough one, at first he wasn't my favorite. I didn't connect with him right away but
Steffy
Dec 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Never Always was such an amazing read! It is my first Rachel Robinson book but certainly not the last.
Seriously I didn’t find anything wrong at all with it. The characters are really well developed I’m so in love with Granger and his chemistry with Tennyson is really hot.
The story is really well written and took me by surprise a few times. It flows very nicely and it is a real page turner.
I felt so many emotions reading it. I laughed I cried and I felt so much love.
A must read for all the
Rachel Robinson
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Never Always, my newest STANDALONE Navy SEAL Romance is LIVE! I am so excited to share this story with you! It is an angsty suspense with ALL the feels. It's an enemies to lovers story with a downright naughty SLOW BURN!

FREE TO READ IN KindleUnlimited
AMZ US:https://amzn.to/2Pjwu7U
AMZ UK:https://amzn.to/34SEovV
Add to Goodreads:https://bit.ly/2DQBEDa
Rhonda Ziglar
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 LOVE STARS!! I absolutely loved Grange and Tennyson!!! Their story touched all of my heartstrings and the feels were off the charts. This book is full of suspense, sexiness, great banter, friendship and love. This is my first book by this author and she has gained a new reader. You definitely need to download and read this book....it is so good.
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tennyson is perfectly happy in her own little bubble. She can easily loose herself for hours in her microbiology lab work. However she is aware that she should be making more of an effort to find friends and ‘get out there’ ....more to appease her family and prove that she can function perfectly well on her own without her former pageant queen sister over-shadowing her at every opportunity.
Grange is having a hard time.... most of it from his own doing but he is trying his best to get his
Kandace Denys
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was my absolute favorite of the Harbour Point SEALs by a good stretch, and that says something, because I absolutely loved Clover & Mercer.
Anyways.
Corrick Granger is an inappropriate man, with a dirty mind, and a dirtier mouth. He’s in the business of shocking Tennyson from the moment they meet.
Chance sets them on a shared path, choice keeps them together, and they work on overcoming obstacles set in their wake.
I loved the side characters. Rexy & Maeve, Sue-Ellen, and so many more.
Lisa Mcintire
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Athena
4 STARS

Rachel Robinson is a new-to-me author and I really enjoyed her writing style. Corrick "Grange" Granger and Scarlet Tennyson "Fire" Kline are total opposites, but make the perfect pair. The whole story was a really pleasurable read. The secondary characters were a great addition, too.

Never Always by Rachel Robinson is a MUST read and will join the ranks of the BIBLIO-ELITE!!!
Shelves: romance, favorites, arc
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review.

Corrick Granger (Grange) is not a nice human when we first meet him. He's arrogant, cocky and rude to our heroine Scarlet Tennyson Kline (Tennyson). Tennyson is quiet, smart and a little socially awkward. She's from a typical southern family but is kind of the odd duck because her sister is the one that is the quintessential beauty pageant queen. Tennyson works as a researcher in a marine lab in town. Grange and Tennyson's first meeting is
Jessica Roessler
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Never always is a first for me by Author Rachel Robinson, and it truly was such a sweet surprise!
The characters that she created were so awesome to read. I loved just how they were complete opposites, but, their differing personalities and interests complimented their relationship.
Two very different people, for two very different worlds, that you could honestly tell that they were meant for each other. Definitely soulmates. &There interactions were amazing to read. Lots of laughter and
thehotmesslibrary
Dec 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Never Always is a really sweet read from Rachel Robinson with the focus on the main characters of Tennyson who is the quintessential geek of her domain. She gets flustered when it comes to attracting the opposite sex but has a bit of snarkiness to her which is quite refreshing. Oh, she is also super clumsy. She comes up against Navy SEAL, Grange who through his hot temper is having to do some community service at the pace that Tennyson works. But all is not smooth sailing and Grange seems to be ...more
Merryn
Dec 12, 2019 rated it liked it
I really really tried to like this book but even after I finished I just wasn't amazed by it.

Tennyson was the best character, yes she had her flaws and insecurities but by the end of the book she stood up for herself and her feelings. Grange was hot but I just felt like it went from nothing to all very quickly and unfortunately, I never found him very likable. I understand he had a tough childhood but for some reason I just didn't feel a connection.

It was kind of predictable with the twist but
Jennifer Pierson
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rachel Robinson is a new to me author, and I'm in love with her talented writing style after experiencing Never Always. Scarlett Tennyson is an introvert, who is at her happiest in her microbiology lab, and often loses big chunks of time while working. Corrick Granger is a broody Navy SEAL who hasn't made the best decisions of late, but is trying to take his lumps like a SEAL, so he can get back to his brothers on base. He wasn't my favorite at first, because he just seemed mean to me. It didn't ...more
Kari Hansen
Dec 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
All Grange ever wanted was to be a Navy SEAL so when questionable choices find him separated from his team his downward spiral continues. He now finds himself sentenced to community service working for Tennyson who he met previously once before and that meeting was an epic fail.

Tennyson is very different from the rest of her family and is more comfortable in her lab doing her research than socializing with other people. When she finds out that someone will be working their community services
Christina
Nov 25, 2019 rated it did not like it
I was really looking forward to this book since I typically love nerdy heroines. Unfortunately, the hero in this book is so unlikeable I had to DNF at 30%. I love a bad boy, and I even love the occasional a**hole when written in such a way that the reader is able to see at least 1, maybe 2 redeeming and endearing qualities that make you hold out until the end to witness the fabulous character development. I couldn't hold out. There was nothing endearing about this hero. In fact, the meet cute ...more
Ga Books LoverX
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book will give you all the feels- happiness, humor, love, danger, lust, and devastation. I would not classify this as a light-hearted read, but boy was it worth it! Rachel Robinson delivered something special with Never Always. There was a lot going on in the book when you take a step back and play out all of the situations, but they meshed well together and were needed for all the pieces of the puzzle to fit.

I don't want to go into details because a spoiler might slip out, but I loved this
Denise
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh wow, where do I begin.

Corrick Granger, a man that has a dirty mouth and speaks without a filter to save his life. In the beginning of the story I didn’t think I would fall for him like I did but this author does something to a man that gives him the redeeming qualities and this was top on the list.

Tennyson is different from all the girls back home, she knew she was going places because she uses her brain instead of her beauty. Because of this, she never thought of herself as the beauty that
Sheila'S Book Corner
I thoroughly enjoyed reading Never Always. The story is a bit of an enemies to lovers story. It is a case of opposites attract when Tennyson clashes with Corrick “Grange” Granger. It definitely results in plenty of fun banter.

“I think of him like a camera that refuses to capture a smile. The dark side of an alleyway that never sees light. A heart wild, untamed and passionate. For all the women who would hope to change him and soften the edges, I know that I just want to love him as he came to
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog
5 Stars

This is not your typical SEAL story. It is full of sarcasm and crass language, two things I enjoy and have a sense of humor about. Our heroine is an intellectual who has no idea how to handle a man such as Grange. Throughout the story there are highs, and lows, but the one thing that is constant is the underlying intensity. There is intensity in every single emotion, love, lust, sadness, anger, joy, no matter what it is, you can feel so strongly how deep it goes. I will say my heart
Kasey McCarthy
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tennyson Is the complete opposite of everything her mother expects. Her sister Sue-Ellen is the social butterfly that everyone expects. One day while trying to relax she meets a man who is mowing the grass but neither make a good first impression. She leaves and assumes she’ll never see him again. When she gets an intern request, she signed it without looking at any of details about the intern. When the intern walks in, they’re both shocked, it’s Grange, the man who was mowing the grass. Can ...more
Rebecca Kingshott
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book that I have read by this author and it certainly isnt going to be my last.
Rachel Robinson is a new author to me.
Never always was a sweet and sexy book.
Tennyson is in her own little world. She know she needs to make new friends she is also a scientist.
Grange is a navy seal and as to do some community services. Hes a total moron in the being to tennyson. I loved the banter they had and the friendship they formed then blessed in to more. They had a lot of obstacles to
Jessica
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my!
Well, let’s start off by talking about how big of a you know what Granger was in the beginning! I mean seriously?!?! I didn’t think he had any redeeming qualities. None. And then we get to know him. He’s a big ole softie underneath.
I didn’t get the no kissing thing at first either. Seemed odd. Especially for a man who was engaged.
Tennyson is a nerd. A gorgeous one who has no self confidence: she defines herself only by her brain. I’m glad she came from a loving family.

These two meet and
E&A Book
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a great read from beginning to end. Tennyson is a sassy, sweet, science nerd and when she crosses paths with the standoffish, hot, Navy Seal Corrick Grange the chemistry leaps off the page and grabs you. I loved them together. When a tragedy leads to Grange pushing Tennyson away, her heartbreak is devastating, but it is the twist at the end that had me on the edge of my seat, not being able to turn the pages fast enough. This story had it all and a happily ever after that will leave you ...more
Pamela
Corrick Granger and Scarlett Tennyson meet by chance. Grange is from the military and to get back to his men he has to spend time doing some community service. Tennyson is happy being in her Microlab but she knows she needs friends and maybe to try dating. These two are from totally different lives but the sparks fly between them in this slow burn naughty romance. Grange has a dirty mouth and no filter to the brain. Tennyson is determined in her mission to improve herself. A different ...more
Rowena
Dec 10, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
So unexpected with all the feels!

So unexpected with all the feels! I enjoyed reading Never Always with its opposite attract, enemies to lovers characters that sizzle from the start. You could feel the tension between Tennyson and Grange, their hate/love journey was fun to follow. Although the storyline has an element of suspense, it was the raw devastation that really hit the spot making the characters alive. This is a definite must read in this series that doesn’t disappoint.
Renee Entress
Dec 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 star

I was pulled right into this story. The story has laughs, secrets and heartbreak.

This is Tennyson’s story. She is a nerd but is okay with that. When she gets assigned a trouble maker that needs to do community service she know things are about to get crazy. He is a bad boy and she needs pointers to get a man. Can he help her out? You are about to find out. Hero with a hothead and bad temper about to go back to the navy just might teach her alot.

I felt I was able to connect with the
Courtney  Hagel-Swinson
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I always enjoy Rachel’s books, but she outdid herself with this story. It’s definitely one of my new favorites from her. I absolutely loved how this story came full circle. It gave me chills at the end. The chemistry between Corrick and Tennyson goes from one sort of fire to another. There is so much angst in this book, but it’s also filled with so much love to balance it out. This is one story that will definitely mess with your emotions and tug on your heartstrings.
Diane (Books and Tequila Blog)
I love the thread of suspense throughout the story but I was completely unprepared for the level of heartbreak that really hit hard. This story really delivered with ALL the feels.

“I’m in deep. A kind of deep that doesn’t have light. It’s a blind, stumbling, darkness where you pray that when you reach out, the something that you touch, is good and noble, not terrifying and life-shattering.”
-4 Stars!-
My full review:
Sherry
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Grange and Tennyson's story is jam packed with sizzle and steam, suspense, and action. I will admit a lot of the things that came out of Grange's mouth were slap his face worthy, but he does redeem himself in the way he falls so hard for Tennyson. There was one scene that was absolutely heartbreaking, but Grange gets through it with Tennyson's help and their bond strengthens. There were a lot of wonderful characters and great moments that made this a story I really enjoyed.
Zan
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you're looking for a non committal, dry eyed story PUT THIS ONE DOWN. Robinson’s ability to pull you from drowning despair and grief to sky high love and joy is unreal. Her attention to detail will grip you from the first scene to the very last page.

Yes, it’s that dramatic. No, you won’t sleep after you’ve read it. Yes, it’s one of her best yet

• Do You Dare? (Truth And Dare Duet, #1)
  • Treacherous
  • Love Drunk (Love Me Duet #1)
  • A Hurt So Sweet: Volume Two (Elite of Eden Falls Prep #2)
  • Hate Crush
  • Deviant King (Royal Elite, #1)
  • Confess
  • A Hurt So Sweet: Volume One (Elite of Eden Falls Prep #1)
  • Heartless Hero
  • Hate Sober (Love Me Duet #2)
  • The Lineup
  • Insatiable (Cloverleigh Farms, #3)
  • The Scarlet Night (Rose Gold #0.5)
  • Breaker
  • Hating You (Blackthorn Elite #1)
  • Queen of Men (King Maker #2)
  • Forever and All the Afters
  • Redemption
Rachel grew up in a small, quiet town full of loud talkers. Her words were always only loud on paper. She has been writing stories and creating characters for as long as she can remember. After living on the west coast for many years she now resides in Virginia with her husband, two children, and her hairless cat.