Start by marking “Roxy's Song (Love in Little River #1)” as Want to Read:
Roxy's Song (Love in Little River #1)

Roxy's Song

(Love in Little River)

The night Tag Turner claimed he loved Roxy Adams and begged her to follow him to Nashville to live his dream, she sent him packing since she knew it couldn't be real. Even if he did insist he’d been singing his love to her for years.

Eight years later, Tag, now a famous country star, rolls back into small town Little River hoping for one more shot at winning his high
Published September 8th 2019 by Sweetly Us

To ask other readers questions about Roxy's Song, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Roxy's Song

Start your review of Roxy's Song (Love in Little River #1)
Aimee (Getting Your Read On)
Oct 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fun Escape!

Oh, the angst and drama! Roxy is so slow. Honestly, I'm surprised this ended well! Nash must be a saint and Tag is just swoon worthy. I was definitely and happily caught up in the drama. It was a fun escape.
Susan K
Romance clean; Series but stand alone read
Roxy and Tag's story was such a sweet, satisfying read. Tag's creativity, his love language of song that Roxy has misunderstood forever, his muse, and Roxy's heart finally hearing his song was a gorgeous read. I normally have issues with novellas, and not every one of RSC novels has been a favorite, but this will be one I re-read and savor for the 'moments'. There were so many. The main characters were honest, hurting hearts, great setting at the Ranch,
Kaylee
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Country star Tag Turner comes home to Little River to win back his high school crush - now the owner of a thriving bed and breakfast out of her family's old ranch - but he's in for a bit more of a challenge than he bargained for.

LOVED this book! Such a fun, quick read that's impossible to put down! Romantic comedy at it's best.
Jackie Johnson
Sep 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!!

Miss Clark has truly nailed this one, this book was so good!! Roxy wouldn't believe Tag eight year's ago when he told her he had been in love with her all their lives, they were best friends and did everything together, Roxy told him she wouldn't leave with him when he became a big country star. Tag has been singing his heart out to her every since that night but they haven't spoken, except Tag's love song's, but Tag's coming home to perform, Roxy has moved on, but has she?? Roxy is so
Cassidy
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Tag and Roxy are from a small town. They grew up together and were best friends. Roxy loves her family ranch but Tag had bigger dreams of being a country star. Roxy never took Tag’s love songs for her seriously and wouldn’t leave to follow him. Now it’s years later and he’s a huge star. Tag arrives back in town for a concert. Can he finally convince Roxy that they’re meant to be together?

Roxy’s Song is a fun and lighthearted romance! It was a fast read and once I started reading I could not put
Jill
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was ok
Years ago I was presented with a list of responses of love versus lust. I found that list coming to mind as I evaluated the relationships of Roxy and Nash versus Roxy and Tag.

The setting was idyllic and made me want to plan a trip to Wyoming with my kids, away from just the interstate views. The devotion of the main character to the community she lives in her friends and family were admirable. The romance was more of a tug of young hormones than the best examples of love I’ve witnessed in real
Desiree
Sep 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a sweet quick read. The story was well written and developed and thought out. Even though I wouls say it's a sweet romance it's not on your nose or basic or cutesy. I did someitmes feel like shaking the h and slapping some sense in to her, ha! The H was fabulous and I was rooting for them. A lovely book to escape into and I enjoyed it was set in Wyoming.
Terressa
Sep 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Super cute story of forgiveness and love. My favorite was the setting-now I want to visit the Ranch House!

Disclosure statement:
I receive complimentary books for review from publishers, publicists,
and/or authors, including Netgalley. I am not required to write positive
reviews. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this
in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255.
Penny Leidecker
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Roxy’s Song is the second chance story about Roxy and Tag. Tag has loved Roxy for years, but Roxy doesn’t believe him. He reveals his love in the songs he writes and sings. Will Roxy ever accept the truth or will she stay at the Arrow C and marry Nash? Grab your copy of this beautiful story and see what happens.
Kristen
Jan 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Awww this was soo cute! Really enjoyed it. Reminded me a little of the TV show Chesapeake Shores. I kept picturing them as those main characters anyway.

Moral Note: Clean, mind innuendo, no language, no violence.
Love
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful Love Story

This is definitely a sweet and charming little romance with sweet and charming characters that you will definitely enjoy their journey towards unconditional love.
Donna Campbell
Sep 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Entertaining

This was an entertaining story about a past relationship and second chances. Rocky and Tag were sort of a mixed matched pair I thought. But overall this is a sweet, clean romance.
Marilyn Burrows
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
She never understood the words to those love songs

She had a best friend. They did everything together on her parents ranch. He wrote love songs and sand sang them to her. But she did not believe he really loved her
Kathy Winchell
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sweet, clean read with a HEA you won't forget. Looking forward to the rest of the series!
Lydia
Oct 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Such a sweet romance that capitalizes on the fears that hold us back
Carol Guthrie
Nov 01, 2019 rated it liked it
The story was cute. The "other man" was too easily appeased. Definitely a modern fairytale, but without the supernatural spells.
Valerie
Sep 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Super cute!
Jeri Smith
Dec 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Review of Roxy's Song

Beautiful book! I love this author and I will be recommending her books to anyone who loves romance. I have already signed on to get her newsletters.
Marie
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was ok
Eh, it was ok

It was nice, but fell a bit flat for me. I never really felt invested in tag and Roxy's relationship, and didnt really "feel" their history or chemistry.
Andrea
Oct 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sweet story with a happy ending. Roxy was so stubborn most of the story-it was good to see her come around.
Cathy
Sep 25, 2019
Celeste
Dec 06, 2019
Pam
rated it did not like it
Nov 09, 2019

• Heart Thief (Love Under Wraps Book 1)
  • Secrets and Suitors
  • Embracing Her Ever After
  • Dreaming of the Next Door Doc
  • Goodwill for the Gentleman (Belles of Christmas, #2)
  • Miss Adeline's Match
  • Don't Date Your Brother's Best Friend (Strong Family Romances #1)
  • My Not So Wicked Boss (My Not So Wicked #3)
  • An Unwelcome Suitor (Entangled Inheritance #4)
  • Mistaken Reality
  • All Hearts Come Home for Christmas
  • 27 Ways to Find a Boyfriend (27 Ways, #1)
  • 27 Ways to Mend His Broken Heart (27 Ways, #2)
  • Unmasking Lady Caroline (Belles of Christmas, #1)
  • Discovering Grace (Inglewood, #2)
  • The Duke's Second Chance (Lords for the Sisters of Sussex #1)
  • The Kissing Tutor: A Standalone Sweet Romance (Sweet Water High Book 11)
  • Saving Miss Everly (Inglewood, #3)
During her early years of reading, Ranee` S. Clark devoured fantasy books, which continued into her adulthood—since she often believes that a well-written romance novel is a delightful fantasy. Though raising three boys can sometimes hamper both romance with her own Mr. Charming and her writing, she tries to get a little of both in every day. And most of the time she succeeds. ...more

Love in Little River (2 books)
  • Her Country Christmas Date (Love in Little River)