Start by marking “My Billionaire Fake Fiance: A Funny Modern Cinderella Feel Good Holiday Romance” as Want to Read:
My Billionaire Fake Fiance: A Funny Modern Cinderella Feel Good Holiday Romance

My Billionaire Fake Fiance: A Funny Modern Cinderella Feel Good Holiday Romance

He needs a fake fiance to save his business. She needs a Christmas miracle to save her home. The perfect deal is struck. Until someone starts to fall in love...

5*****"Seriously, this is so cute. I'm actually surprised it's not called Christmas Cinderella. I loved it. A billionaire Scrooge becomes softened from the Cinderella chauffeur's daughter. The evil sister trying
Published November 5th 2019

To ask other readers questions about My Billionaire Fake Fiance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Billionaire Fake Fiance

Start your review of My Billionaire Fake Fiance: A Funny Modern Cinderella Feel Good Holiday Romance
Nursebookie
There is something about "enemies to lovers" trope that I enjoy so much. This one is certainly not to disappoint. Linda West delivers a story that is anything but typical and her writing is both entertaining, sexy and unputdownable. You will have this story filling up all your cravings for a love story sure to make your heart flutter. I enjoyed this fantastic read with absolute delight and pleasure. Thank you Linda West for an amazing Christmas story that is absolutely romatic, funny, and ...more
Eleanor
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4 fake fiance Stars

My Billionaire Fake Finance by Linda west was a truly laugh out loud funny romance read. Devlin needs a fiance to seal a deal. Allie needs a Christmas miracle to save her home.It had everything you need in a book... humor, drama, and great variety of secondary characters which is a big plus for me.

A fantastic Christmas read and I loved it. Would highly recommend if you looking a nice, short, relaxing read this holiday season.

This was my first book from Linda West and I plan on
JenniferJ
I started laughing the time I began reading this book because I already loved Allie and her spunkiness. You see the story opens with her trying to remove a for sale sign from her family's front lawn that she thought was a prank and she was so angry over it and ended up falling on her butt in the snow. So I couldn't help myself! It was funny! What a way to dive into a story....

Sadly though it was no prank. Her father needed to place the house up for sale to save the family business. This is
Luz Trevino
I really liked My Billionaire Fake Fiance! It was a sweet romance with very funny moments from start to finish. I enjoyed Allie and Devlin. Their bantering throughout the story was so much fun to read. Devlin was a jerk with Allie at the beginning and put her down due to her looks or social standing, but Allie always had a great comeback (sometimes just in her head). But you could see that the more time they spent with each other the more they understood each other and that they both had ...more
Annmarie Reddick
Wanda
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My Billionaire Fake Finance by Linda west was so much more than I expected. Devlin and Allie both need something from each other. No one would ever think these two could have a serious relationship. Devlin seems vain and all about himself and his image. Allie is an activist, and simple kind of girl.

This romance did have your typical love story, but with a twist. I absolutely loved the characters, and I found it hard to put the book down.

ARC Provided by Net galley in exchange for an honest
Samantha Stevens
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Really funny sweet and full of Christmas spirit! I did not expect this to be so humorous and addicting. Some Christmas books are all the same but this one was delightfully different! I loved this book I read it in one sitting - which is rare after DNFing the last five books that were supposed to be AWESOME and weren't! This little gem was such a delight to read and the characters are adorable. You'll fall in love and on top of that I love the activist side of the heroine.
Dennis Johnson
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was nothing like I anticipated! Such an enjoyable read with times I was laughing out loud! Once I started the book I could not put it down until I finished the last page. A "sweet" romance between an activist, Allie, and Devlin who is supplying boxes to Bamazon?!?!? A fun read that is sure to please even a discerning reader. Great character development that pulls you into the story. I would recommend this book.
I received an ARC copy of this book. This is my voluntary, honest and
Robyn Grady
Oct 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love this Christmas story!
From the first page, I was swept up in Allie Archer’s riotous world of helping family, saving the planet and slamming the door in romantic love’s face. Deliciously arrogant Devlin Somerset is a perfect Prince Charming in the making. The story made me laugh – a lot! – but also had me gasping more than once at some wonderfully executed twists. My Billionaire Fake Fiance is a Christmas sweet’n’sassy romance that delivers on all fronts. Now I’m eager to check out the
♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡ the Romance Bibiliophile ♡

I couldn't laugh at the moments that were supposed to be funny - maybe because I totally did not like the characters? Probably - and also they felt too far apart from each other for me to ever even consider them together.
Vikkie
Nov 23, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Well this is a charming and delightful read from start to end. There are numerous laugh out loud moments in this one.

I have adored the characters in this book, the banter between the pair. I was invested and rooting for the pair from the beginning. He is particularly arrogant but I think that was part of the charm.
This is definitely a fun read, although on occasions a little slow which has lowered my rating. However, I would recommend this book and have given a healthy .
This is my first read by
Linda West
Oct 27, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
"Now, I really did mean to keep my mouth shut. I certainly wasn't going to bring up the rainforest or the fact that Somerset Industries killed more trees for stupid boxes than anyone, and that directly impacted global warming.
No. I was going to be the perfect, quiet well-heeled fiancé. But since I am neither well-heeled nor a fiancé, it was only a matter of time before I would mess up even with the best intentions..."
Pam McCallister
Dec 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great book
Melissa
Nov 07, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love a enemies to lovers story! This story got me right in the feels. It was funny, sexy and warms you the way a holiday story should.

Bravo!
Teya Peck
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Seriously, this is so cute. I'm actually surprised it's not called Christmas Cinderella. I loved it. A billionaire Scrooge becomes softened from the Cinderella chauffeur's daughter. The evil sister trying to break them. Their fake engaged too but here's the rub it's all fake, well, maybe. A great Christmas story. Loved it!
Nicole
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this story. A sweet Cinderella romance filled with humor & quick wit.
My favorite scene was the Christmas Waltz...that's how I always envisioned falling in love with my prince charming.
Katie (Kitkatscanread)
Disclaimer: received an ebook of this in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book whatsoever.

This book was so cute and adorable!
A short Christmas romance between a billionaire and a nature loving girl.
If you love books with the fake dating trope you will love this.
I found this to be so fun and entertaining.
I loved that this gave me happy lolly feels throughout.
Linda's writing style was easy to follow for me and I found it quite quirky.
The ending was adorable.
I
Tiziana Langone
Nov 18, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

A Christmas story from begin till end!

Allie is an activist doing her very best to save the trees. And her dad is a hired chauffeur who works most of the time for the family Somerset.When Devlin Somerset needs a drive to Kissing Bridge, Allie takes her father’s place despite the fact that she despises Devlin.But Devlin is in need of a fake fiancé, and Allie accepts the proposition.How can this charade come to a good end when their dislike for each other is so obvious?

This story is in my humble
Dorothy Rapp
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A fun, light, holiday romance!

Perfect for reading by the fireplace or Christmas tree to de-stress from all the holiday bustle! Grab a mug of hot cocoa and enjoy!
Christine Galletly
Oct 19, 2019 rated it really liked it

I enjoyed this story and it was a good introduction for me to this author. I thought that the cover was fun and the blurb really intrigued me and I was keen to start the story.

I thought that the characters were well developed.

The detail was good and the author did try to build up a good flow for the story but I will be honest as I personally found the story to be a little sketchy in places. It didn't spoil the story too much but I have had to reflect this
Angel Hatfield
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Allie saw her neighbor-Mr. Aikens and he asked if he saw her get out of an Uber down the block. She said no it was an ex- not ex- boyfriend. Allie still hadn’t gotten used to the ex part. Her ex Shane had officially after left her two years ago, one day after her mother had lost her long battle with cancer she hadn’t the heart to tell her dad Shane had left her when she needed him the most. Allie kept saying he was busy. It was hard enough for Allie to deal with the fact he bailed on her at the ...more
Noriko
Nov 21, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
A short, quick yet a sweet modern fairy tale set at Christmas time sprinkled with humor and wit.
As this book features perhaps one of the most-loved tropes “enemies-to-lovers,” I must say the plot is rather predictable yet I don’t think it will stop you from enjoying this book. Of course, I was not an exception.

Allie is a passionate environmentalist and has been fighting for greater cause, completely at odds with a gorgeous billionaire Devlin Somerset, who had taken over the reins of Somerset
Heather Clark
Oct 18, 2019 rated it really liked it

𝘿𝙀𝙎𝘾𝙍𝙄𝙋𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉

He needs a fiance to seal a deal. She needs a Christmas miracle to save her home.
Devlin is a sexy billionaire with a successful company that supplies boxes to Bamazon. Allie is an activist trying to save the trees. When these two opposites are forced to strike up a deal the fickle snow flurries of fate send them down a destined road they never expected.

I started this book yesterday and finished it late yesterday afternoon. I have not done that in a very long time. I tell ya these
Gmr
Dec 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own
Honestly, I enjoyed this holiday tinged Contemporary Romance from cover to cover...and I mean that quite literally! I really liked the festive cover combined with the couple's image; it gave you a feel for what might be inside. Once the pages began turning, I found myself wanting to share passages with others around me at random because they were just that good, or funny, or fun, or notable! Like the time Allie is contemplating how to get the $200,000 and the idea of a mafia connection is ...more
Luvofbooks
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Billionaire Fake Fiance by Linda West was fun, relatable, and easy to read. She grabbed my attention from start to finish.

Allie and Delvin had great chemistry even when they both thought the worst of each other. They're banter was fun to read. However I questioned the way both of them returned to they're relationship exactly where they left off after a very long time of zero communication. Aside from that I enjoyed and believed their love story. It was truly a Christmas love story.

*I
Sara Strand
I have to give this one a 2.5, but I'm rounding to 3 stars because it really was just OK. I didn't love, I didn't really like it, and I'm not sure if I can say I like it, but I didn't hate it.

I'm not sure I could call this one "hilarious" because I definitely didn't laugh out loud at the parents I'm pretty sure was meant for that, but it was a good idea for a book, it had some good components to it, I feel like the dialogue was reaching and some of the characters were a little rough around the
Tasha Mahoney
In my head I am singing (in the voice of Julie Andrews) ‘These are a few of my favourite things.’

We have my favourite time of year and two of my favourite tropes. The fake relationship. In this case it is a fake fiance’ and enemies to lovers.

You can get enough of the plot from the synopsis so I will not rehash or let slip any of those pesky spoilers. I really enjoyed this humorous, sweet tale and while of course these tropes to have an air of the expected to them, Linda West has managed to merge
Caitlin
Dec 17, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cherye Elliott
Dec 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Allie's agenda

Fun read. Horrible ending. So fake.
I did like/hate the character Sissy. What a female dog.
Allie. Too far left politically. She wasn't a liberal she was on the FAR left that people go to and close their minds. But this is a romance book. I just hate pushing agendas into the readers.

I am a first time reader of this author. I will read another before I come up with a like or dislike. I just like some semblance of normalcy.
Bonnijean Marley
Nov 15, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed this book.

Although there are other books set in Kissing Bridge, it is possible to read this book as a stand-alone novel.

This is a modern Cinderella story incorporating the enemies to lover trope. The author even includes several allusions to the Rogers and Hammerstein musical.

Although I never laughed out loud, this is a fun book to read especially during the holiday season.

A couple of gaps in the story and the misuse of an idiomatic expression were a distraction.

• It's Not PMS, It's You
  • Wrapped Up for Christmas
  • Coming Home to Merriment Bay: Part Four: Starry Skies
  • Coming Home to Merriment Bay: Part Two: Sparks Fly
  • Coming Home to Merriment Bay: Part One: A Reunion
  • Coming Home to Merriment Bay: Part Three: Christmas
  • After You Fell: A creepy, page-turning and completely gripping thriller!
  • Christmas at the Chateau (A French Escape #2)
  • Secret Prince's Christmas Seduction
  • Christmas at Wynter House (Wyntersleap series Book 1)
  • Christmas Wishes
  • A Christmas Wish and a Cranberry Kiss at the Cosy Kettle (Cosy Kettle, #3)
  • Christmas in Little Penhaven
  • Snowflakes over Moondance Cottage: A glorious festive treat of a read, full of family drama and sparkling romance
  • An Heirloom Christmas: A Small-Town Christmas Romance Novel
  • Christmas from the Heart
  • The Gift of a Child (The Gift Series, #1)
  • The Raided Heart (Historic Hearts, #1)