Start by marking “Mr. September (Calendar Boys #9)” as Want to Read:
Mr. September (Calendar Boys #9)

Mr. September

(Calendar Boys #9)

From international bestselling author Nicole S. Goodin, comes a new standalone, Single Parent Romance.

Brody Owens.
Ex-basketball superstar.
Newly appointed coach.
… And knight in shining armour.

Morgan Bradley.
Gorgeous single mum.
Lonely woman.
… And saved by Mr. Tall, Dark and Handsome.

After fate crosses Brody and Morgan’s paths, he’s desperate to know more about th
Kindle Edition
Published September 10th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Mr. September, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mr. September

Kiki
Sep 11, 2019 marked it as dnf
I dunno what I was thinking 🤷🏽♀ ...more
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Sep 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
-Sara, 4 stars

I am obsessed with this series. Mr. September had me with one of those cheesy grins on my face throughout the book. Brady and Morgan were adorable from the beginning. He was her knight in grey jeans and she was his love at first site moment. You would think with the “baggage” she was carrying he would run off, no question. But he stuck with her and fought for and with her until the end. They moved fast but when you know you know. Mr. September was different from the others and that
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Sep 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story has a little of everything, sweet romance, sexy overbearing and frustrating alpha make and a beautiful woman who has the right heart and spirit. Thoroughly enjoying and entertaining.

Sassy Southern
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED THIS BOOK! Each time I pick up the next Calendar Boys book I know that I'm in for one heck of a ride, and this book did not disappoint! I was hooked from start to finish and could not put this book down.

Right from the start these characters and the story line drew me in and had me dying to know what was going to happen. There was drama, suspense and some HOT steamy chemistry!

Once again Nicole has knocked this out of the park! A must read book for sure! By Alisa
Becca Steele
Aug 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Brody. Ahh I fell in love with him, and his relationship with Morgan and Ethan was just gorgeous. I really enjoyed the fact that Morgan has a teenage son - that's not something I often read about, and Ethan was just such a great person - I cross my fingers that my son will be like him one day (one can only hope LOL).
I loved the story, I hated the douchebag ex, and the ending was perfectly wrapped up for me. Another 5 star read from Nicole Goodin!
I can't wait for Mr. October now!
Reading with 2 book lovers
Aug 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Morgan and Brody are very well written characters. I think this so my favourite out of this series so far
bee.
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ooh Mr September 🤩🤩
I really, really loved this book. Brody is just super hunky and alpha and sweet and sexy and *fans self* just everything you're looking for.
Morgan is a kick a** single mum who has a really bad date. Luckily, it's immediately followed up by meeting the man of my *cough* her dreams.
I love that Ethan, Morgan's son, is older and provides some comedic relief for her.

I love the pinch of suspense, the hotness of Brody and all this book entailed.

Did I mention how hot Brody is?!

This
Nicole
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“Should I be falling for you this fast?”

This is the ninth book in Nicole’s Calendar Boy series. This set of books has been amazing! I’m secretly praying she actually offers a calendar for us to purchase when this series is completed. Oh lord, would it be hot! These men keep getting better with each new book. So much male protectiveness but also that sweet and loving side = swoon for us! Loved this book and can’t wait for the next.

Brody and Morgan have one very intense relationship, the chemistr
TRISH BROWN
Mr September by Nicole S Goodin

Brody, the ex basketball player come kids coach and Morgan, the realtor & single mum to teenager Ethan.

Brody is THAT guy, the one to get you hot under the collar - a true gent, true Alpha Male and sexy as sin!

The banter between Brody and Morgan is awesome and their relationship with Ethan is heartwarming.

I’ve loved reading this Calendar Boy by Ms Goodin. The pace, banter, relationships formed although ‘Chad’ I definitely wanted to punch!

Thus far this is DEFIN
Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)

I am in really enjoying the Calendar Boys series by Nicole S. Goodin. In Mr. September we get a single parent romance with a whole lot of steaminess! Brody is an ex-basketball player who is hot and sexy. Morgan is a single mom doing all she can for herself and her son. I loved how they meet, when they see each other again and their great back and forth. Should Brody take a chance with Morgan? Can Morgan trust Brody with her heart and her son? Mr. September by Nicole S. Goodin was a fun,
Heidi Sturgess
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-read-2019
These men are like fine wine, they get better with time 🤭😉

September marks the start of Spring,  gete in South Africa,  its always an emotional month for be but thanks to Brody it now just blossoms for me 🤭😂😉

Brody and his sister Olivia are enjoying a beer when Brody notices Morgan and unbeknown to her he's about to become her knight in shining armour ......

Olivia is single mum to Ethan , who loves basketball and who has a no show, douche dad or should I rather refer to him as "the donor " ?!

It's
☆☆Hannah☆☆
Sep 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was another good read in the series. In this one we have Morgan and Brody. Morgan is at the bar one night and a guy spiked her drink. Luckily for her Brody noticed and put a stop to it. He also happens to be her sons basketball coach. This allows them time together and to fall in love. The best part was that her son absolutely loved Brody too.
lf
Hello Handsome Virgo!!!

I am in love with Mr. September, aka Brody.His story with Morgan has great chemistry and has heart and wit.
Once again Nicole S. Goodin has written an interesting romance story that has wonderful characters.

I received a free ARC of this book in exchange for my honest review. My opinions are all my own.

BooksRLife247
Brody and Morgan have a relationship that is perfectly laid out. I found the balance of romance and steam to be well done.

Ashleigh
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved how the relationship unfolded so we could see these amazing characters grow in ways they never expected.

It is the type of story that clutches you at once and does not release you until you get to the end - then you find yourself pining over the fact that the book has ended.

I received a free copy of this book. This review was posted voluntarily.
Pamela
Sep 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Brody is an ex basketball superstar now turned coach. Morgan is a single mom with a heartbreak in her past. Brody saves her from danger. When she turns up where he least expects he will have to decided if he wants to be in her life. Morgan will have to let her walls down to let Brody in, even after she's been through heartache. A good read with a sweet, sexy guy and a single mom out to make it.

I received a copy of this book via Booksprout and am leaving a review.
Vinessa Wooten
Sep 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Two people who want each other but others have plans of their own where the new couple are involve. Single mother who brings more than sweet words and happy endings to the plate. Follow the danger, suspense and romance.

Laura Quigley
Sep 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love this series

Read this book in one sitting. Loved how protective Brody was from the moment he met Morgan. Definitely made me want to watch some basketball.
Lovely story can’t wait for the next
Karen
Sep 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Engaging, sweet romance story that has . Intriguing, attraction with the characters. Well written book, that kept my attention throughout, I enjoyed reading. I have voluntarily chosen to read and review this book.
Within The Pages Book Blog
The Protector

Nicole is one awesome author! I can say I have enjoyed spending every month with a new guy.

Brody, or AKA Mr September, is a protector, but he never thought that would be how he met the one!

When Nicole tells a story she has you feeling like you are an actual character in the book. You will feel all kinds of emotions, she doesnt just give you love at first sight. She takes you through Hey the ups, downs, hurts and pains. Although love should be easy, it doesnt always happen that way
Kari Hansen
Sep 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Brody is the ex-basketball star who is as sweet as he is sexy. From the moment that he saw Morgan he was attracted to her and that was a good thing for Morgan even if they didn’t meet under the best of circumstances.

Morgan is a single mother to her teenage son who is her world. She is strong, independent and not sure that her son’s basketball coach should be the man she can’t stop thinking about.

The chemistry between them is electric and Brody is determined to convince her that they belong toge
Sharon
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This series of stand alones are all so different and each one is amazing. September is no exception as it gives us Brody. He is the perfect alpha book boyfriend. He is determined to keep Morgan safe and protected against her crazy ex and is chipping away at her walls.
I can’t say enough good things about this series. Each one is awesome, individual and entertaining from start to finish. I came into the series a few months back and will be starting the series from the beginning.

I received a free c
Genre: Romance
Blurb: Brody Owens.
Ex-basketball superstar.
Newly appointed coach.
… And knight in shining armour.

Morgan Bradley.
Gorgeous single mum.
Lonely woman.
… And saved by Mr. Tall, Dark and Handsome.

When fate crosses Brody and Morgan’s paths, he’s desperate to know more about the stunning blonde who he rescued from danger.
After she reappears in the last place he expected, complete with a truck load o
Norma
Sep 07, 2019 rated it really liked it

I received Mr September as an Advanced Reader Copy from Nicole Goodin. Before I dove in to the world of Brody and Morgan, I went ahead and binge-read all of the previous books. Although they are all stand-alone novels, I wanted to read the rest of them before I read this one.

Mr September is about Brody, an ex-pro basketball player turned coach and Morgan, a single mom to one of his players. These two have sparks from the beginning. When Morgan is threatened with random occurrences, Brody’s prote
Debra Richardson
Sep 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am really enjoying this series! This book is an amazing heartfelt, steamy, and exciting romance with a well-developed consistent plot that will tug on your heart strings. Loveable characters, the chemistry between Brody and Morgan is powerful. It is a well written page turner, moves at a brisk pace, witty, and funny. The drama and twist add to the overall excitement and help to make this book a worthwhile read. The book is sweet, left me with a smile at the end and wanting more. Definitely rec ...more
Faith89
Sep 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Brody is the type of guy you hope to meet. He sees something bad happening and steps in to help. He is a protective alpha male with a heart of gold. When he first sees Morgan he is instantly attracted and can’t take his eyes off her. Morgan is a single mom with a great kid that happens to coached by Brody. When Brody saves her she finally meets a man that can be all for her as her son. She is confident and smart with a quick wit. That is until her past comes to call.great story with a touch of d ...more
Candy Drops
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The female protagonist has a 16 yr old child. There is baby daddy drama. Even though I don't like that role in a story I loved the male and female protagonists too much together and could not put the book down. There is a lackluster of detailed steamy scenes but the chemistry is very high.

He chuckles and runs a hand through his thick hair. “I guess that’s true, but still… I want to make sure you get home safe.”

A deep chuckle falls from my lips before colliding with hers in a passionate kiss, th
Rowena
Sep 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another enjoyable add to the series!

This series gets better as each month is added and this newest release doesn’t disappoint. Single mom Morgan gets more than she bargained when she meets Coach Brody and boy is their chemistry off the hook hot. I loved the storyline and how the characters evolve to so much more than I expected. Just the right amount of drama, danger, and heat level that made for an enjoyable read from start to finish.
Barbara
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book nine in the Calendar Boys series this book had me smiling and then going what a jerk. This is coach Brody Owens, single Mom Morgan Bradley and her teenage son Ethan's story. That ex of hers was something else. There is suspense, drama, danger, stalking, and romance. I enjoyed reading this story. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This may be my favorite month yet! Sports star hero and a single mom. How can you say no? Mr. September is so much more than that though. There is drama, suspense, steaminess and swoon worthy moments.

Brody spots Morgan across the bar and when he notices something suspicious, he jumps right in and becomes her knight in grey jeans. There is an instant attraction and instant chemistry between these two. Brody also turns out to be the head coach of her teenage sons basketball team.

I loved that Mor
« previous 1 3 next »
NICOLE S. GOODIN is a romance author and mother of two from Taranaki in the North Island of New Zealand.
In mid-2015, she started to write about a group of characters who wouldn’t get out of her head. Her first book, Rushed, was published in mid-2016.
Nicole enjoys long walks on the beach, pillow fights and braiding her friends’ hair. She dislikes clichés, talking about herself in the third person,

Calendar Boys (10 books)
  • Mr. January (Calendar Boys #1)
  • Mr. February (Calendar Boys #2)
  • Mr. March (Calendar Boys #3)
  • Mr. April (Calendar Boys #4)
  • Mr. May (Calendar Boys #5)
  • Mr. June (Calendar Boys #6)
  • Mr. July (Calendar Boys #7)
  • Mr. August (Calendar Boys #8)
  • Mr. October (Calendar Boys #10)