Start by marking “Devin (Corked and Tapped, #10)” as Want to Read:
Devin (Corked and Tapped, #10)

Devin

(Corked and Tapped #10)

“Today marks five years sober.” That explained why he’d ordered the whiskey and then covered it with a napkin. It did not explain why his gaze penetrated her so deeply or why he’d chosen to call her a brat. And it certainly didn’t explain why her breath hitched every time he glanced his direction.

Corked and Tapped: Because the best stories never start with someone eating a
Published November 26th 2019 by Becca Jameson Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Devin, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Devin

Start your review of Devin (Corked and Tapped, #10)
Mary Lynne
Dec 04, 2019 rated it liked it
In Devin, Jameson shows us a couple dabbling with age play. Devin is a bartender at Corked and Tapped, and she focuses one night on a stranger at the bar. Their discussions lead to an evening of exploration for both. I liked that Devin was experienced in the kink world, but that she wasn’t someone who’d tried the particular kink that Colton wanted to explore with her. Colton is an interesting character. He’s been sober for a number of years and comes to Corked and Tapped once a year to remind ...more
Michelle
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Whiskey Neat. Devin nodded towards the man as he sat on the stool at the end of the bar. Devin glanced at him as she poured his Whiskey into a tumbler. His brows were furrowed as he watched her intently, gaze on the glass.
He was tall and broad with bulging muscles. His black t-shirt was tight, drawing attention to his biceps. He had a commanding presence and as she continued filling drink orders he continued intensively starring and watching her. Jade a waitress called out to Devin from the
B. Koe
Another Amazing romantic MUST-READ!
I have loved reading each and every one of the novellas within Becca Jameson’s Tapped and Corked series! Each is totally different from those preceding it, with two exceptions. First, they all include the Tapped and Corked bar for at least part of the story’s setting; and second, each novella presents some kinky romance to titillate and entertain. DEVIN, this week’s novella, is one of my favorites in that it takes a “BDSM Daddy” twist towards bringing the
Chandera
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The next book, the tenth book, in the Corked and Tapped series is “Devin.” Right off the bat you can just read the attraction between these two characters. Devin is a bartender at the Corked and Tapped and sees an attractive man who ordered two drinks, one alcoholic and the other a seltzer. She found it odd he put a coaster over his glass of whiskey but when she finds out he’s been sober for five years. When drinking his seltzer and Devin is working he did not stop watching her and when he ...more
Toni L
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I know that I've said it before, but I'm loving this series. Each read is completely standalone, is easy to get through in a single sitting & has plenty of hot interaction between the characters. This story belongs to part-time bartender Devin, & customer Colton. This book had a bit of a slow build with some seriously smokin' times between the two. I would think that it would be a struggle to make each book different, in both characterisation & play but this author manages to do just ...more
Tracey
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A spicy & quick romance with a bit more.

As the tenth book in the Corked and Tapped series, I was pretty sure I was going to enjoy it... and I was right. But it does have a bit of age play in it and I'm not usually a fan of that. Having said that, this is one incredibly hot romance between Devin, a bartender, and Colton, a man celebrating five years of sobriety.

This book does deal with the BDSM lifestyle and its various kinks. So if you aren't a fan of this type of storyline then you
CarolKat
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Devin is seasonal help at Corked and Tapped and tonight the staff had it's annual holiday party. She was busy behind the bar but the man at the end just drew her attention like no other. It was disconcerting.

As the night progresses we discover that Devin is indeed into the BDSM scene and her mysterious man is a Dominant. The attraction is phenomenal and the tension just rises with every minute.

A bit of a surprise with the direction this takes toward the end, both for Devin and the reader.

Heather
Nov 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
HOT AS BEEEEEEEEEPPPPP. Oh have water handy because it will be needed. Sort and sexy it was hard to put down. Devin does seasonal work for Corked and Tapped and just happens to be working when Colton sits in the now famous stool at the bar. Well Devin doesn't know the story....
She wants someone to dominate her and through flirting with the mysterious customer she imagines him as the one. Oh he is a Dom alright. Insert need for water here. The steam is instant. The downside to this book.. I want
Linda
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Back at Corked and Tapped with Devin and Colton's story. It was amazing what Colton does each year to celebrate. However, probably not the best thing to do!!! The fact that he is so perceptive regarding Devin, is so darn sexy! I was a little surprised at what the two do, but hey, I guess it added a sense of danger! I loved the hot, sexy story, but, it was too short! I need to know more! Ms. Jameson is teasing us with each of the couples from the Corked and Tapped bar!!!
LiLu
WoW!!

Wow... I enjoyed reading this book. It fits into this series, yet is completely a stand a lone. Age play, don’t know much about it, but it was written about in such a way that was informative, yet it just touched on the topic. But as far as the Dom aspect? I have yet to read a Dom book by another author that can come close to being as erotic as the way this author can write it. ( hint Fight Club books), and she nailed it again with this book. WoW!
Emily Dickson
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another hot and steamy novella! This book fits right in the rest of the novellas. Devin and Colton were both great characters with great chemistry. This story does have age play and although this isn't my thing it was a great story with some kink and a lot of fun. Loved it! I am voluntarily reviewing an arc.
Melanie Marnell
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Colton Frayser is a man worth a second look andd Devin was definitely looking. He is also a man who demands control merely by his presence and Devin unconsciously ceded hers to him almost from the time Colton sat down at the bar. By the end of her shift, the endearment he's used on her the whole night takes on a whole new meaning. The magical seat at the end of the bar strikes again!
Hsu Lee
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily offered to review this book with no obligations and my opinions are honest!
This was a great book !
It was just another day for Devin.
Until, Colton decided to sit down for a drink.
The looks they were giving to each other.
Loved the characters + the storytelling !
It has all the ingredients that you need for a great book!
I can't wait for the next book in this series.
Fleur
Nov 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019
Devin is working the bar due to it being the Corked & Tapped staff Christmas party and lucky for her she is she gets to meet a delicious look stranger who thinks she is a brat. This was a great slow burn read that has you wanting to know what Colton was into in the bedroom I will admit some o the stuff he brought didn't spin my wheels but everyone has their kink and it was still a great read! ...more
Gaynor Jones
Oh Sir!

Well I think this is my favorite in this series so far! The heat and chemistry between Devin and Colton will melt your Kindle! Add in the D/s and age play aspects and the kink factor and you have one freaking hot little read!
BobaFett114
Quick Dom read

If you're into age play, then this book is for you. Devin is filling in for the normal bartenders during a party the owner is giving. In walks her Dom, who she innately recognizes. It's a pretty quick and dirty read.
Meleeta Morris
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love this series of books that can be read as standalone.

They connected right away. The experienced Dom recognizes a bratty submissive when he sees her. She has never connected with anyone before like this.
Pat
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This sexy short read had a great plot and well created characters that had plenty of HOT chemistry that kept me turning the pages until the very end!
Arta Auzāne
Dec 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5
Also learned something new :)
Toi
Cute

What happens at Corked and Tapped stays at - never mind - another cute story this time Devin gets her desire.
Raeann Pitman
Very interesting.

In my opinion the sexual dynamic with this couple is well established. The implied BDSM attraction is interesting. The role play scene is unexpected. Enjoy.
Nicole Studioso
Nov 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bdsm
This book was way out of my comfort zone, but I decided to take the plunge and enjoy the ride. If you enjoy anything about kink, fetishes, or BDSM, this is a fun and sexy little read.
Paula
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I volunteered to read and review an advanced readers copy of Devin a novella in the Corked and Tapped series . Devin works as a bartender during the holiday season at Corked and Tapped . Colton Frayser comes into into the bar orders a drink and watched every move Devin makes soon their conversation heats up and both agree to get together when she closes . She expects it will be one night and he expects many more . This is a well written and definitely steamy and fast paced . If you injoy reading ...more
Kim
Lea Alaee
Nov 30, 2019
Dorothy McCorkelle
Nov 25, 2019

• His Christmas Wish (Mountain Rescue Romance, #1)
  • Accidental Rebel
  • The Christmas Bachelor Auction
  • Whiskey & Mistletoe
  • Dangerous Interference
  • The Paid Companion
  • Battle of Mount Badon
  • In Like Finn (Volume 3): The Finn Factor and Finn's Pub Romance Collection
  • Once Upon a Wish-mas
  • Witch Remembered (Witches of Night Meadow Book 2)
  • One True Mate Series Bundle, Books 5-8
  • Serendipity of Fate
  • Love Under Two Cowboys (Lusty, Texas, #12)
  • Bear Necessities (The Bull Creek Chronicles Book 3)
  • Gone Too Deep (Search and Rescue, #3)
  • Edge Of Reason (Arrow's Edge MC #1)
  • Beard Necessities (Winston Brothers, #7)
  • In Like Finn (Volume 2): The Finn Factor and Finn's Pub Romance Collection
Becca Jameson is a USA Today bestselling author of over 90 books. She is most well-known for her Wolf Masters series and her Fight Club series. She currently lives in Houston, Texas, with her husband and Goldendoodle. Two grown kids pop in every once in a while too! She is loving this journey and has dabbled in a variety of genres, including paranormal, sports romance, military, and BDSM.

A total

Corked and Tapped (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Aria (Corked and Tapped, #1)
  • Grace (Corked and Tapped, #2)
  • Brooklyn (Corked and Tapped, #3)
  • Jade (Corked and Tapped, #4)
  • Clara (Corked and Tapped, #5)
  • Rose (Corked and Tapped, #6)
  • Ivy (Corked and Tapped, #7)
  • Maddie (Corked and Tapped, #8)
  • Blaire (Corked and Tapped, #9)
  • Paris (Corked and Tapped, #11)