Start by marking “Ali & the Too Hot, Up-to-No Good, Very Beastly Boy (Jackson High Series, #1)” as Want to Read:
Ali & the Too Hot, Up-to-No Good, Very Beastly Boy (Jackson High Series, #1)

Ali & the Too Hot, Up-to-No Good, Very Beastly Boy (Jackson High Series, #1)

I had a plan to survive my senior year.
Too bad Jackson High’s star quarterback BLEW. IT. UP.

Last year, I was the most hated girl at my old school.
This year, my plan was to lay low, keep to myself and graduate.

My plan was working. Until the day I ran into Dax DeLeon.

It’s impossible to stay invisible when the most popular guy at school claims I’m his girlfriend.
Did I
Published October 2019 by Nancy's Daughter Publishing

Be the first to ask a question about Ali & the Too Hot, Up-to-No Good, Very Beastly Boy

Start your review of Ali & the Too Hot, Up-to-No Good, Very Beastly Boy (Jackson High Series, #1)
Vibliophile
Oct 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was so much fun!

I was *so* entertained by this - I *really* wanted to give it a 5. The characters are likeable. The dialogue between Ali & Dax is witty and fun. It's not at all the stereotypical enemies-to-lovers romance. I loved the humor, but the author still kept it pretty real. I loved the natural, believable way their relationship developed.

Unfortunately, there were some weaknesses in the story that just wouldn't let me give a higher rating:

***SPOILER ALERT***
-There's no way Ali
Philleys Peters
Oct 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It is surprising how much I enjoyed reading this book! It is a young adult romance about a high school senior, a relatively new student, trying to make it through the rest of the year without bringing attention to herself. And gets the attention of the hottest and most popular guy in the school. I like Ali. She's smart and funny in the way she helps other students who are being bullied by the popular crowd. Although having the attention of Dax only puts her under the radar of his jealous ex ...more
Melissa
Oct 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
YA read that's sweet, funny and enjoyable. Ali just wants to be on the sidelines and just get through the year, but getting the attention of Dax, quarterback and most popular guy spell trouble.

Heraldin
John Cuthbert
Nov 29, 2019
Janice Barbour
Sep 27, 2019
M.L. Collins
Oct 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Jacqueline Steer
Goodreads Librari...: Book cover change help please 3 19 Sep 14, 2019 12:14PM
Goodreads Librari...: Book cover change help please 1 12 Aug 28, 2019 10:08AM
Cover Change Request 1 1 Aug 28, 2019 09:33AM

• Returning to Rockport
  • Power Play (BTU Alumni, #1)
  • I Bet You
  • Playing a Player (Sweet Cravings, #1)
  • Burned (Wrecked Hearts #2)
  • Lit (Wrecked Hearts #1)
  • Consumed (Wrecked Hearts #3)
  • Summer Fling (Players of Marycliff University Book 1)
  • I Dare You
  • I Hate You
  • Much Ado About a Boy: A Sweet YA Romance (Sweet Water High Book 9)
  • Obsidian (Lux, #1)
  • Three Blind Dates (Dating by Numbers, #1)
  • Kissing in Cars (Kiss and Make Up #1)
  • Abundantly Blessed (Blessings of Love #4)
  • Kissing in Ink
  • Hate the Game (Love Games #1)
  • Meeting His Match: A Sweet Fake Dating Romantic Comedy (Single In the City Book 1)
1 follower
M.L. Collins has done stuff. Good stuff. Bad stuff. Fun stuff. Boring stuff. She believes in true love, laughing loud and often, being kind, and assuming the best in people until they show her otherwise.

She loves classic rock, old Motown, and ’90s country music. Just try to stop her from dancing. Although, please don’t, because she loves dancing. (But, for the love of Pete, do stop her from